Inherited Small African Country, Building Uni Update

Warlord user here,

Some of you may remember I posted earlier in the year about the trip I took with my father to our home country last year and how he wanted to build an university there/retire and give me the run of the school.

Well. Some of you may also recall that some of the villagers on my fathers land were crazy and that African politicking is the ruin of the continent for centuries. I initially wanted to go ahead with the construction of the main building and the library for the kids/professors to learn and relax in while chipping away at research that my father was primarily paying for.

Yesterday morning however my father called me with some amazing news. If you recall, my fathers brother (my uncle) is a complete POS and stole over $100k and ran off to Europe leaving behind his family and doing none of the stuff to develop the land as my father had asked him to. Well he finally returned home after we left and when he saw the developments that we'd initiated, he lost his mind and did the following:

1) Burned down the library (the one we'd filled with Veeky Forums recommendations)

2) Rounded up a mob and beat up the professors hired to oversee the philosophy department.

3) Beat up his wife when she got one of the students to go to the city and call my father. Then also beat up this kid when he returned.

4) They made idols of my father and myself, broke them on the fountain in the new commons and lit it on fire.

5) The contractors got spooked/scared and all went back to the city.

6) Ranted about how my father couldn't build anything without him (When he's not contributing anything) and said he'd kill me specifically.

So my father is beyond furious (mostly because of the idol thin being serious bad voodoo) and is going back to Africa again to deal with it all.

But all the money and time I put into the things we started=moot. All burnt down, vandalized, stolen. My father told me to just forget about it until he sorts it all out when he goes back. Welcome to Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Very funny, but WE BE KANGZ is more accurate. Have fun with your democratic republic or whatever :')

well at least nobody got necklaced yet

any journalistic coverage?

Fuck off with your larping, no one believes you.

You should talk to /k/.

Brainlet manlet detected

Why? They know nothing useful.

Post a picture of yourself so we can believe you.

Anyway, for the remote possibility that you are actually speaking the truth, you should read books about the greatest statesmen in history and learn how to act well when you are in a position of power.

You need to be strong and rebuild everything. You need to be the example for everyone in your country. Corruption starts on the top of the pyramid and just oozes down like a rotten sewer-liquid, festering all underneath. You need to be an example of hard work, culture, industriousness, justice, serenity, humanity, and all the great traces that great people through history have showed.

Don’t just study the lives of great military and aggressive leaders, but even read about the likes of Buddha and Gandhi and absorb anything you can. Read the Stoics, read the history of the builders of democracy in every major country of the world.

Regardless of what you do or be, you'll always be a nigger and be inferior to Europeans, Asians, and everyone else.

This is what modern men think? You really know nothing of power and ruling and command.

What is your life like? You don't know how to get what you want so you choose to forfeit instead of take. My guess anyway.

Inferior? You see why this is funny? My friends come to me for help, my enemies come to me for help, and I will die defending a kingdom, not from diabetes. And it's the 21st century.

Perhaps you'd consider working for me? At first simply as a consultant. Then we see from there.

10/10

Great post warlord user

I got the joke. topkek user.

Ywn contemplate whom to execute in a Pizza Hut

>Post a picture of yourself so we can believe you.

this

Unironically kill him in the center of town square.
Also check out this place, get the scoop on your neighbors. nairaland.com/
I fucking TOLD you to get AK-47s. But you didn't listen.

>Warlord user here,
What in the fuck
How many threads have you posted and how have I missed them
Somebody give me a quick rundown, stat

I saw you on /diy/ but we still don't know if this guy is an imposter, post new pics of the village every time you post. Crunch a trip, do something so we can Identify you, you stupid faggot.

You can always spot advise from the ones that never took a thing for themselves, never oversaw an execution or handled one himself.

And you have Mr muderer?

lol

Bump

I've spent a significant amount of time in Africa and the developing world and absolutely nothing you've written makes me believe you've any sort of intimate knowledge of how the Third World works.

All you've done is regurgitate tropes pertaining to violence and corruption -- two realities of life in dysfunctional, war-torn countries, but so devoid of detail in your accounts that anyone who's watched 'Blood Diamond' could have written it.

Your paid, gloved vacation simulation of "help" has left you arrogant and blind. Anyone from Africa smirks when you say anything beginning with "I've spent a significant amount of time in Africa". Stop embarassing yourself.

>help

I didn't go as a volunteer. I went to visit friends in a Muslim-majority village in eastern Africa.

I've also been to Iraq, the Balkans, and an insurgency-stricken section of South Asia. I was in Istanbul during the Gezi Park riots and the coup attempt, all of which I've documented and covered.

I'm happy to post my passport stamps. How about you do the same? But that'd be harder than trying to imitate "Heart of Darkness" on a pseudo-intellectual comic book board.

you're a pathological liar

>even giving a shit about this thread before a single proof has been posted

Hahahahahahaha

This can't be genuine—top bait user

Holy fucking titties the man who own that Pizza Hut is rolling in it

Its a human trafficking snare no joke

As in they catch human traffickers there, or human traffickers catch humans there?

The lattr

Not him, but I would like to work for you. If your intentions are to establish a just state, then I would be willing to fulfill whatever role you find me best suited to. In terms of formal qualifications, I have a joint BA in Classical Studies and History, and a CELTA certificate. I might perhaps be suited to a role in teaching or diplomacy. As for my character and capacities, I'll make no pretensions - you will judge those for yourself, and know better, I think, than to rely on whatever a man might have to say about himself.

It is sad and frightening that an educated westerner would not see my offer as the threat that it is. The rumors are true, the young, arrogant Europeans and Americans are a meadow of flowers.

That it was a threat to him was a given, I was making an offer separately. That you are an idiot is now evident.

Your separate offer? Why you would be wanting to be flayed alive by laughing Africans is indeed beyond my mental capabilities. It seems you are the evident idiot.

There should be evidence outside of this thread that the events in the OP occurred, someone who cares should look into it. I won't even though I'm qualified to do so.

are you by any chance retarded user?

You lost the argument and you lost it to a literal African. Rethink your life kid. You're heading down a bad path.

but i'm not either of the other guys user

>people who are taking this seriously