What's some literature that deals with the opposite of Stoicisim? Rather than simply taking life in stride...

What's some literature that deals with the opposite of Stoicisim? Rather than simply taking life in stride, what're some books that will encourage me to feel anger, vigor, pain, and drive me to take control of my life rather than passively accepting my circumstances?

Stoicism is bikecuck tier.

Also dont want to be that guy, but JP talks a lot about embracing your shadow. IE. An integrative anthropology, rather than some "lets keep that in the back" which just reinforces whatever neuroticism you have.

Le Way of Le Men

Nietzsche
Ragnar Redbeard
Icycalm
William Blake???

Robespierre

I don't think JP gets hate for his philosophy, but just rather the simplicity of it that gets praised as some new, groundbreaking school of thought never before considered.

> passively accepting my circumstances?
That's not what stoicism tells you to do, though.
It's another pleb constructs a strawman thread.

Evola

What does it tell you to do then?

Why would you do this to yourself? The Letzermensch life is as comfy as fuck

>One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
The whole tragedy is the patients don't have to be there; they just lack the nerve to get up and leave.
McMurphy is lobotomised, but inspired by him they discharge themselves and Chief throws the water cooler through the window and runs off.

Fucking Nietzsche

Live your life virtuously. Stoicism is life affirming, not passive. Accepting that some things are ultimately beyond your control does not negate striving for greatness or changing the world. Would Epictetus, a former slave, teach and spread philosophy if he believed that you must accept live passively? Obviously not.

Reviving Jung of all people is quite a feat.

>read the loser that lost his mind and lived the last decade of his life as vegetable in a mental hospital

Stoicism is NOT 'Don't care about anything', it is more along the lines of 'Only care about that you can change'. Duty and virtue are not passive, and Stoicism champions both.

Become a hedonist.

>Revive Jung
Has he done this? For real?

Totally, and is wrestling Zizek this next October. Tell me he isnt quite the chap.

>Rather than simply taking life in stride, what're some books that will encourage me to feel anger, vigor, pain, and drive me to take control of my life rather than passively accepting my circumstances?
Look into stoic philosophy, in particular, Marcus Aurelius

tfw no anger inducing philosophical work titled Frustrations by a Roman Dictator to contrast against Aurelius' Meditations

He gets hate for peddling inane conspiracy theories about "postmodern cultural marxism" and generally making pseudo-intellectual claims. Like that time he claimed the incompleteness theorems proved that God exists.

That is stoicism. You don't understand stoicism.
Stoicism is the godhead, being both awake and asleep, one and whole.

Think of it as being enlightened but still acting as an individual. It follows that same pattern of thought. Do not worry about that which you cannot change. Strive to achieve greatness for yourself, not for ego, fame, etc but to live a full life and virtuous life.