Any books about a healthy adult relationship?

Any books about a healthy adult relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfPb9EQA-qC/?hl=en&taken-by=barstoolsports
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the smile of the happiest man on earth

>big schnozed Jew lawyer
>gook wife
>beta male dressed like a slob celebrating the collapse of his social/sexual relationship
I don't know what to say.

I bet he became MGTOW and spams online forums with women hate everyday.

>Baseball cap + T-Shirt = "dressed like a slob"
That's just casual wear.

*tips fedora and sieg heils simultaneously*

t. slob that wears baseball caps indoors.

If you are American you don't understand. American's have lower presentation of themselves even for things that would normally be deemed "important" such as meeting a Jewish lawyer to divorce your gook wife.

*tips baseball cap*

>lawyer is on Veeky Forums

>Let's just wear a tuxedo and a cute bowtie to sign the papers that'll free me from this bitch who hates my guts
Average Eurofag. I bet /ourboy/ went to the big game immediately after this selfie.

>flexing at your divorce proceedings
great way to lose even more money

lolita

>having some decency and taking your hat off indoors is equivalent of flexing
How about you don't be a loser and don't get divorced in the first place?

the guy married a gook, he's obviously beta, this is self evident.

>the guy married a gook, he's obviously beta
White roastie mad as fuck that white men prefer Asian women.

why do man-children tend to marry Asians?

>getting married

not advisable.

Lmao, the bitter /Pol9k/ virgin loser shows himself by accusing everyone that laughs at him of being a woman. Who hurt you?

>not wearing six panel hats and graphic t shirts is "flexing"
Holy fuck, you know you can build a mature, fashionable, casual wardrobe for the exact same price, right? The only factor in how well you dress is taste, unless you're living in some pretty extreme circumstances

obviously not or else he wouldn't be getting divorced. Look at his face, he's not a catch.

Context aside, white women have objectively lost their value.

nigga who cares. a hat and tshirt are comfy. hes not going to a job interview, if anything thats probably the last time he sees those people.

you still cant explain why you would dress up to get divorced instead of wearing like... sweatpants. you know, most decent hard-working people buy functional clothes that they can change the oil or mow the lawn in and not worry about?

That's your opinion predicated on you being a weeb that never leaves his room.

Why have that shit in your wardrobe at all? Why not buy clothes that are just as comfy and easy to wear, but actually look nice? If you make a cohesive wardrobe, even your lazy outfits will be cohesive looking.

This, cardigan plus jeans with decent shoes is comfy and looks decent.

please return to Veeky Forums, and enjoy your valueless existence as a trust-fund kid or employee in the so-called service economy

Thomas Hardy's The Mayor of Casterbridge depicts perhaps the healthiest relationship between woman and man in literature I can conjure to mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>doesnt have a hat or tshirt

lol. theyre cheap and practical.

stop being so concerned about appearance my dude.

It's predicated on going outside and opening my eyes.

lol I get compliments from women on my sweaters, nobody in America dresses like this (they are slobs), and it's a FACT (truth) that bugboys dress like OP's pic.

>posts tabloid as evidence

I'm angry now.

stop being so unconcerned about looking like a grown child

americans...

theres a world of difference between a sweater and a cardigan... but cardigan jeans and "dress shoes" (probably chukkas) is the r/mfa aka soyboy uniform. a v-neck sweater is just as bad. I have better clothes than you, sit down.

>valueless
I value presenting myself well to others
I value being respected/respectable
I value showing others that I put in the thought
I enjoy being considered and treated as competent and attractive
>trust-fund kid
I probably spend the exact same amount on clothes that you do, other than a few durable boots that were a bit pricey
I didn't say anything about hats. I didn't say anything about shirts. Read my post closely. I concern myself with appearance as I dress myself and stop worrying about it the second I have my clothes on. Like an adult.
>cardigan plus jeans
This probably doesn't look as good as you think
The jeans would at least have to be black

>calling news you don't like tabloid
instagram.com/p/BfPb9EQA-qC/?hl=en&taken-by=barstoolsports

If this video doesn't give you cancer then you should probably sell your body to science.

>durable boots
so you bought redwings? please, do the world a favor and neck yourself.

I literally stole the clothes from a gay, so my style is on point also not "dress shoes" and chucks I assume you mean, don't have support. If you think you dress better than me why are you defending slobs? Silly American.

you seem rather desperate to appear like an adult, instead of acting like one

>but wemen are o-objectified

>wears a gay's uniform

it all makes sense now

>so you bought redwings
Oh fuck no
Danner Combat 503s for rain, snow, and walks in the forest, and a pair of Corcoran 985s

20,000 leagues under sea

You can't deny they dress well.

most white women are OBJECTIVELY ugly

>stole the clothes from a gay
>on point
>thinks chukkas are chucks
>silly
aids must have rotted your brain, faggot

lol... i wear designer.

>thinks I would wear cukkas if I don't know what they are
>trying to get me with the reddit shoes meme
American...

yeah... they really dont, unless you think ill-fitting pastel prep from j crew is 'dressing well'

>yeah... they really dont
who's gay now dude, post like an adult or don't post at all.

>reformulates a maxim for children
>tells me to post like an adult

>lol... i wear designer.
What did he mean by this

>calls someone out for being /pol/ while saying any white man who marries an Asian women beta
wew lad

>I leave my house and I'm not a bitter virgin that has constructed convienient strawmans about white women, I swear!
>posts /pol9k/ meme images he keeps on his computer
That's how I know you're a loser with women. Men successful with women don't keep shit like that on their pc.

Only a beta white man would marry a gook and flush his genes down the toilet and make half gooklets

That's because most people are ugly. Stop fapping off to your cartoons you obese autist and go to Asia, the women there are far uglier and have the highest use of plastic surgery.

>I don't know what to say.
JUST

I don’t understand europeens hardon for clothing

fuck off /pol/, who the hell cares about "muh genes" anyway.

>I don't understand why people want to look presentable and respectable
Sounds about right. Fuck off retard

>who the hell cares about "muh genes"
every living organism

Average looking middle aged asian women are more attractive then "white" super models kek

>I bet he's never even seen VAGINA
Great argument and greater example of how white women have become garbage.

>I don't want my offspring to look like me
>I want to wash my unique heritage down the drain
You are a failed organism, or you're probably non-European, probably some american mutt.

>he doesn't care of the very alarming rate of dysgenics in the west
Imagine living as a pathetic human being like you.

>this is what soyboy bugmen believe
Is that why asian woman in asia try to look more white by having surgery and bleaching their skin with chemicals? Is what why asia is littered with European women on posters and advertisements?
r/asianmasuclinity is not here.

Good point.
Start by killing yourself.

t. mutt

jesus christ kill me now

What are you exactly doing with your genes, user?

I'm a white European. You're probably some virgin german or pole with autism.

absolutely based

The woman destroyed by Simone de Beauvoir.
The last man by Maurice Blanchot.

That's not how it works user.

>it's another /pol/ invades Veeky Forums chapter
Why do they do it? Why isn't there another place similar to Veeky Forums but without the constant annoyance that is /pol/? Why is the 4g network I'm on banned from reporting so I can at least do my part to have this cancer removed?

Thanks for the (you)s
I am a pure white scot, and couldn't care less if white civilization is completely destroyed and not a single white baby is born ever again.
Why the hell should I care if my genetic line is completely destroyed out, fuck my ancestors.

you have a mental disorder my man. people like you will obviously be bred out by natural selection

White man please wake up.

>i have no argument
>y-you're mentally ill

no it is iliterally a mental disorder to not want to have offspring

it is by definition the bigest failure an organism can have

I see you're an alt-right outcast. For you any Ken Follet or Paulo Coelho novel will do.

Priests are mentally ill according to you. You probably call yourself a defender of western civilization.
>by definition
You don't understand biology nor philosophy. Go back to /poleddit/ and bring your braindead teenage materialistic scientism with you.

monks are mentally ill then?

do you guys seriously not understand how evolution works?

I remember being 15 years old.
Get to sleep, it's 10:10 pm, school day tomorrow.

I understand that a species survives by having offspring. What I want you to tell me is, why should I care if my species survives?

every single thing in the genome, literally every attribute that every organism has, exists for one reason- because those attributes allowed its ancestors to reproduce

Not reproducing is quite literally the only objective metric of failure that exists in biology.

You're ascribing value to a fact on the basis that it's a fact. You have the same brainlet tier interpretation of darwinism as every other teenage brainlet on r*ddit. Go back.

It's not covered in the DSM-V, so no, officially it's not a mental disorder.
>You don't want to have offspring because you have a mental disorder.
>You have a mental disorder because you don't want to have offspring.
Ok my dear, you've played enough with your big brothers, now it's time to go back to /pol/.

Your parents failed you.
Let me guess, you're raised by a single mother. Admit it.

i said nothing about value- you are being overly sensitive.

I said it's a mental disorder, which by any sane definition it is. If everyone behaved that way the species would go extinct ina single generation

phenotype != genotype
Brainlet

>It's not covered in the DSM-V, so no, officially it's not a mental disorder.
You can't be serious here. So homosexuality was once a mental disorder but then the fabric of reality changed and it became not one?

Or, now get this user, or maybe the DSM is arbitrary bulshit

phenotype is the result of genotype

He made the first mistake by getting married.

You haven't provided a single reason why transmitting your genes is a good thing that doesn't rely on circular logic or appeal to feelings.
I'll ask you again: are priests mentally ill? Do you think you're a defender of western civilization?

>Not reproducing is quite literally the only objective metric of failure that exists in biology.
Oh no! I've failed my biological objective to reproduce what will I do now!?
I still don't know why I should care.

>good thing
Because I said nothing about that. I said mental disorder, and yes priests have a mental disorder, more like a few of them

Obviously Im not a defender of western civilization, what the fuck are you even talking about

I hate my dad and myself, so why would I want to pass my shitty jeans.