CLEAN YOUR ROOM

>CLEAN YOUR ROOM
>STAND UP STRAIGHT
>LOOK AT PEOPLE WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO THEM
>ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

how has no one pointed out that this is what your mother tells you?

Other urls found in this thread:

orgyofthewill.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Look at people when you're talking
I abandoned this after the breakdown desu

no no no no no peterson is a daddy figure not a mom one women are lame and wouldn't understand peterson's messages

i'm sorry your mother sucked

That's about the extent of boomer knowledge
>Give the manager a firm handshake, son!

It's strange how as a psychologist he never manages to see the Freudian pitfalls in his situations

>how has no one pointed out that this is what your mother tells you?
Because we have forgotten that they have. He's reminding us of the easy shit, which is sad

>pet stray cats
2insightful4me, how does he do it lads?

besides this is terrible advice for getting laid

this. peterson fanbase are stray cats which is why they are intensely loyal to him. it's sad when you think about it this way maybe we're being too hard on them.

>Don't forget to wipe your ass, buckaroo
Peterson is for NEETs that grew up lacking a father figure.

>father figure
that's what i don't get, he's seen as a father figure but all he gives is motherly advice mixed in with stuff related to "dominance hierarchies" which desu is just a gay way of saying there's always gonna be a top dog.

he's also an effeminite beta male with a weak voice, christian values and a family man

nothing about peterson and his cucks are strong, vital, manly or regenerating. and this is what makes me so mad because I still do hope for a nietzschean prophet. and to see nietzsche being wrongly associated for the upteenth time is just down letting. from the nazis to pop culture this has been the case over and over and over again

>ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
has this spooked legalist pseud even read Stirner?

another one of the many wrong things about peterson is his rationalism, positivism, championship of science and logic, of religion, of meaning

Like the very opposite of nietzsche would have wanted. He's unpoetic ugly and unaesthetic

I recommend all petercucks to at least read zarathustra before using the word nietzsche. at least read one fucking book by the man. they won't even do that.

>projecting this hard

Peterson doesn't actually champion positivism and science. He says all sorts of stuff that isn't even vaguely empirical

btw I'm not saying positivism holds all answers, but it is obviously an extremely useful method of inquiry, and it's wrong to associate it with people like Peterson

he's right though just go on the youtube comments for the daddy comments

and his fans are r9k tier nerds. not that hard to impress

at least be honest with yourself

dude he uses adjectives as "logical" and "scientific" all the time as the standard to uphold

Yeah, if your mother was Athena. You don’t seem to have understood the deeper meaning of his lively language.

kek

a lot of people do that, but if you pin them down, you will find very few of them actually agree with anything like the real implications of positivism.

Hah. I share the same sentiments, except it's for Jung. From new age to peterson, it has been the case over and over again too. Don't give hope man, it must be a sign that they are great authors. Just look at the teachings of Jesus.

to be fair, my dad was a much more prolific advice giver than my mother. This varies greatly between families, however.

Why are humanities retards always so averse to any kind of competition whatsoever? I am not at all sure I like his ideology, but he is miles ahead of everyone as a popular intellectual, with his rhetorical ability and he is also miles ahead of too many academic intellectuals in using, and having a basic understanding of statistics and science.

>>ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

this is bad advice, so many successful people with great social skills that i know lie all the time, i feel childish the way i'm so honest, i hate it

> From new age
christ consider the amount of airport paperbacks produced and sold and they dare say that marxism is the enemy...

>Just look at the teachings of Jesus.
Yeah that's a good comparison, the factions and heresies even from the earliest disciples to the different splits greek orthodox, roman catholic, anglican to the regional variants and heresies to the reformation and to the modern day cults and North American denominations

amazingly Nietzsche said something about this, that there was only one true christian and he died on the cross etc etc

>you are averse to competition
>proceeds to be averse to competition
hahahaha gtfo brainlet pussy

>I still do hope for a nietzschean prophet
Say no more fampamalam

orgyofthewill.net/

Nietzsche explicitly recommends lying as the more productive way of life. Fuckh aphorisms dealing with truth, lying, language, metaphor and poetry are awesome.

If Dr P had read nietzsche why doesn't he talk about this stuff that even undergrads talk about all the time, or they used to.

>The Parthians educated their children in three things: in riding, in shooting, and in telling the truth

Why would peterson, a free speech loving westerner advocated an oriental despotic maxim such as always tell the truth. Fuck him he hasnt even read herodotus

>he is miles ahead of everyone as a popular intellectual
ok but he's not good

kek classic

sry for the typos all