How to get out of a reading funk, Veeky Forums?

How to get out of a reading funk, Veeky Forums?

I find that lately I have no patience or the correct level of concentration to sit and read anything of late. It's deeply frustrating but I just can't seem to break this cycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/books/comments/7yogaj/do_you_ever_get_tired_of_reading/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#4 is the best.
From both sides.

Put a note on your screen.
When you wake tomorrow, don't remove the tape before you've read 20 pages.

the tape is only a reminer
you won't remember what ever you told yourself to do yesterday

She was a common whore with daddy issues, but when she found out that a guy she's trying to seduce was into books, she started to dress in a way which would seduce him. She's still a common whore with daddy issues.

>chick interested in seducing guy who reads books

haha nice fantasy bro

Her dad used to read instead of paying attention to her.

Goddamn, I want a gf like on the far left of that image. I bet she'd tug me off telling me about all the cocks she'd taken.

Unfortunately, there's a difference.

The difference is the social group from which they're taking dicks.

5>4>2>3>1

objectively

this isn’t actually how it works, and they don’t need daddy issues to be a whore but it does help

Slutwives are amazing

dis

They're called tradthots my dude. Every girl who's a liberated 26 year old today will be this way in 5 years.

OP
WELCOME TO
#DEPRESSION

Start with something small that is really interesting to you. Make yourself read one chapter per day. Eventually, if your schedule allows, pick it up to two, three, and so on, as far as you want.

OP if you were expecting serious replies (barring the odd one or two), you dun fucked up with that pic.

If you're in a funk don't worry my dude. Remember reading is purely a recreational activity and should not be viewed as anything else. One doesn't encounter this kind of stigma with not wanting to watch tv or knit or whatever.

Get off the internet.

Reading books makes women uglier?

You've already got a thread going.
reddit.com/r/books/comments/7yogaj/do_you_ever_get_tired_of_reading/

Finding a book makes a woman slightly more attractive. If she picks it up and reads it then she gets uglier

I didn't necessarily take it that way. I thought it was more of a commentary on male gaze. Or at least certain preconceptions there in.

No. 3 is best waifu.

Are you an autist or are you doing that unfunny "it's funny because it's not funny" thing?

t. mad and not from here

Do something else outside of a screen etc. Usually if I'm in a funk I tend to exercise more, or try to do some painting or my own writing.

I got so used to seeing this picture edited the other way around for bimbo fetishist that I thought this was the edit.

>I'm an oldfag and you're newfags and I'll use this newfag meme to prove it

Realistically it should really be the other way around since it's much easier to get bigger boobs and a tan than the other way around

I'd find a reader girl much more attractive than one that only reads from their phone

a) buy a home sauna b) sit in home sauna and read c.a) sauna boosts your focus c.b) reading distracts you from the heat c.c) reading will be associated with positive stress reducing benefits

go read buddy no excuses

bit late for posting aint it Finnbro?

Are breast implants easier than breast reductions? Is being outside or in a tanning saloon easier than being inside?

>pages get moist
>lose too much of weight if you're not fat
>expensive as fuck
>no place to put it if you don't have extra property or unused room
Fucking finn autists.

Boob implants cost 1/3 of reductions now, and typically it's more effortless to get a tan than it is to be a shutin.

Have you seen what breast reductions do to a woman's tits? Look up Eva Notty;s before and after. It usually leaves very noticeable scarring. You're removing flesh and remodelling it. It's far more invasive than a simple boob job.

>Boob implants cost 1/3 of reductions now
But what of the risk of complications?

No, I just think it's a fucking retarded comic that was almost certainly made by a sub-5/10 woman who wants to feel validated for liking her books

No, that's why I'm asking.

Some people go as far as injecting industrial grade silicone (that amounts to that bullet test gel with even more dirt in most cases) in the name of getting boob implants. I don't think risk is even a variable when you're selling aesthetics (unfortunately)

The latter, then.

1 is my fav tbqh bimbos are my fetish

me on the left

Get off the internet.

>I'm ugly because I read harry potter