Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is hunter but u can call me a g0nzo jurnalist!!!!!!!!

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is hunter but u can call me a g0nzo jurnalist!!!!!!!!
lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i write about drugs, 2 meet random ppl like me _… i write about ppl sw**ring and doing lsd (im mature 4 my age tho!!)
i like 2 play with guns (im a rebel if u dont like it deal w/it) its my favourite pastime!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!!
lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so buy my books!!!
*shoots self*

sup, welcome to the club kid

Why are you making fun of a dead man?

Nothing Hunter wrote was the slightest bit random.

Its not right but let his meme slide, Veeky Forums was very interesting this weekend between the Duchamp thread, zizek vs Peterson and Google Group that formed.

It's really a shame all of HST's notable and worthwhile commentary drowned in the flood of people only reading him because "lol drugs."

he liked to shoot guns off randomly often within range of his friends and family, and I believe he accidentally shot someone he knew as well as himself before he was murdered by the government for attempting to write about 9/11 inside job inside job 9/11 was an inside job inside job inside job 9/11 was an inside job

Inside the planes, or inside the buildings? Either way, that is a rough job with shit retirement.

>no mention of jet fuel melting steel beams
I am disappoint.

Test

It worked

you stole my funeral ceremony and I had to think of a new one. Which I think is better so, thanks

idiot

>they think i'm joking

No, I mostly think you're crazy, but like all crazy people make a good butt of jokes.

I think a lot of his attempts at humour and surrealism in Fear and Loathing could be described as A-tier examples of how random-access humour falls flat in books. The underlying themes were interesting but on the stuff about dinosaur people and harpoons was pretty cringey on my first reading.

i don't think believing 911 is a conspiracy qualifies as being crazy. it's not like it's beyond the US government to pull stuff like that.

I dont think it was one for the record im just saying.

checked

I'm getting made into a diamond!

never stop being assmad, user XD

HST did more for his local community than you ever did for your mom. And he was well respected for it. Shove your bs where the sun dont shine

>zizek vs Peterson
I choose death

oh no my plan is so much more

You showed him sport! Make sure to brush your teeth before you go to bed

yeah and the Israeli government and top US officials, and Saudi military intelligence officers and Paki intel agents knew about it and the hijackers were trained at a flight school which used to run coke for the CIA in South America but yeah id agree its pretty implausible, weird how a former CIA director and former Sec of State predicted it was going to happen before hand

mine too! I'm going to get sewn into a nylon neon-green g-string for strippers at a high-end gentleman's club. The new girl must wear me for her first month

what's your plan?

You're getting made into TWO diamonds?

>the tinfoil in this fucking thread

Wut? Look into his political career. The guy fought hard for his community. People take the lol drugs at face value instead of bothering to read his work beyond a superficial read of fear and loathing maybe. And they forget that he was a political activist who did his very best to do better for his peers from within a fucked up system he knew only too well.

I'm going to have eight to twelve illegitimate children at roughly the same time and have detectives keep track of them. I will then construct a large mansion in the middle of nowhere with all sorts of fake doors, hidden tunnels, real scooby doo winchester house shit. Then when the last of my kids has turned 18 they will all receive a letter informing them of their father (myself) and inviting them to come meet me in the mansion. Once they all arrive, a trusted assistant will lead them to a screening area. There I will appear in hologram form. I will explain to them I hid the access information to my swedish bank account that contains the last of my fortunes somewhere in the house, and the first person to find it and leave or the last one standing by the morning will be declared the sole heir. Then before their eyes, the wall in front of them will slide open and reveal to them their father (myself) perched over a comically large wood chipper. Cursing their very existence I will lower myself in causing enough visceral turmoil that I will then be able to haunt them throughout the night hopefully turning at least one or two into true homicidal maniacs, and therefore my true heir.

wow, I should do this with my illegitimates. Too bad I can't write in Thai. Ah well, they've surely been killed in gang violence by now

That's just psychedelic drugs.

I think he's crazy because of his post's syntax in combination with its contents.

>people are denying verified facts about 9/11 cover up in 2018

People still deny the earth is flat, too.

nice try CIA

Thanks to you, Hunter S. Thompson, there's at least one noteworthy figure with my name. It could've been worse; my parents could have named me Cody.

that's Officer Lahey from Trailer Park Boys