“The model citizen of our day is characterized above all by his lack of personality...

“The model citizen of our day is characterized above all by his lack of personality, by his pitiful malleability and relativism, by canine readiness in which he adapts to any newly launched fashion or behavioral change promoted by the media and academia (infected by liberal jews). The modern man consider 'regressive' and 'old-fashioned' everyone who is against experimental behavior trends.”
- Louis Ferdinand Destouches

A pretty apt description of Veeky Forums

definition of soy boys

JUST

I feel bad for girls looking at that image. They're like several layers deep in misplaced priorities and they all look fucking miserable.

>Veeky Forums, /r9k/ and /lgbt/ are the entire Veeky Forums

I don't like the Jews bit. Did you add that? Wouldn't you consider it natural for a race oppressed for so many centuries (regardless of whether it was right to oppress them) to seek to create the conditions that ensure they will never be oppressed again? Shouldn't you be equally as frustrated, assumed you're being objective, with white pride groups because they are acting in the interests of their race?

Help me, Veeky Forums. I don't consider myself a fag or some 'asexual' cuck but every person in that image is repulsive to me. I don't just mean sexually unattractive, but I almost can't bear to look at it, so strong is my disgust. Am I brain damaged from Veeky Forums? What the fuck is wrong with me?

>I feel bad for girls wanting to feel good at all cost who destroy society in the name of progressiveness
You are misplacing your priorities in the name of ego superiority. Welcome to the new age

>reee agreeability and openness to experience are BAD

This isn’t r/platitudes

This, once you’re old enough to not be fascinated by the sexual display these scenes are disgusting.

>jews were oppressed for thousands years that's why they invented an egalitarian system so the goy could enjoy being free of oppression too
this is the most reddit comment of the week

tick tock

what
I didn't say 'the Jews' cared about other races. I said that the Jews (through destruction of identities or whatever you want to call it) are right to curb nationalism and race pride, etc

Jewish egalitarianism and ''multiculturalism'' won't benefit them in the long run but today it's a great propaganda tool so they can jump up in society and get good jobs and good visibility in hollywood/mass media.
Multiculturalism happens naturally. Trusting a jew to make your neighbor more diverse and vibrant(assuming that will improve your life) is like giving the car key to a drug dealer and asking him to drive your daughter home.
if you ask any jew in any liberal festival in Tel Aviv they will answer they are pride of being jewish (except in rare jew-commie rallies that happens twice a year at best)
Irish hate british, british hate germans, etc. There is no ''white pride worldwide'' as much as you can make a 3 min video showing 200 autists screaming Hail Hitler in eastern europe

unironically though, individuality is on a separate axis from political leanings and masculinity though, wouldn't you agree?

we literally maintain a militaristic ethnostate
you're thinking of the bourgeois aryan-jews living in the west

jews bit is probably in the original
also I agree, I think its lamentable but Jewish skepticism of nationalism is entirely rational and understandable. The anti-Semite will get nowhere in his understanding of Jewish people and their motivation if he simply considers them evil, weaselly and contemptible.

Save the sensationalized analogies for /pol/,
Also let's not pretend that Jews in Israel of which there are many types are the same Jews you're talking about in western media and academia

we are similar insofar as we can invoke the right of the return in the case that we need to make a speedy exit if there's another shoah ;^)

And yet theyll still be at least 5x more successful than people on this shithole site.

nice projection faggot

define success please friendo

People giving up their nation identities for ''a greater good'' is impossible. This thought is not present in NK, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, India or even in Africa.
This utopia is not only impossible but it's prone to genocide

Women would attract far more men if they were more ascetic in their nature.

Tfw no monk gf

what about singapore my dude? i think singapore works because there is no minimum wage and if u act niggy they will literally beat ur ass with a bamboo rod

The idea is that the social engineers in the US specifically want to destroy "whiteness" as an identity and replace it with a new, entirely racemixed civic-national identity.

This is working just as well as you might expect.

Success is making money, buying iphone x, posting selfies and having casual sex, goy.

>This thought is not present in NK, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran, India or even in Africa.

wow so we should copy shithole countries? gud plan

>The idea is that the social engineers in the US specifically want to destroy "whiteness" as an identity and replace it with a new, entirely racemixed civic-national identity.
The thing is the urbanized mongrel has no national identity regardless if he is white, jew or mexican.
That's why this idea is genocidal. Of course most mongrelize urbanites are mostly white because that's just a first phase.

Plenty of counties in the US are already shithole tier. In Texas alone we have an arsenic problem in the groundwater. We also can't keep the bridges and dams working.

They could copy our progressive, fashionable, modern and altruistic ideas but it's not going to happen

>iphone x, goy, etc.

apple is the only company in silicon valley to have more catholics than jews in upper management, if ur gonna be anti-semitic at least figure out who's a semite first

Nice trips.
You'd be surprised about that I think. That's certainly the goal: identity-less bugmen, easy to corral. In practice, however, it's just breeding ressentiment from the whites and chauvinism amongst the blacks and spics. It's gonna get much much worse in about 20 years.

oh no humanity is going back to the dominant form of organization it had for most of history: the city-state...did u ever stop to think maybe "nation states" themselves are the degenerate "progress"?

>the american catholic who promotes LGBT causes is conservative and they work at apple
sure

>think maybe "nation states" themselves are the degenerate "progress"?
And who is talking about nationality based on city-state you were born? Brainlet. You are not making any ground breaking idea by saying to me nation states and nationalism based on artificial flags and values is degenerate

as opposed to what? renaissance catholics who were fucking boys more frequently than u fap to cartoons? kys my dude

Nothing wrong with having a type, or being unattracted to someone because they're giving off cues that they're not the sort of person you'd like

can a /pol/lack actually define degenerate or is it just a buzzword?

you are rightfully disgusted at immoral drunk whores. You are succesfully becoming a man and its your duty to make sure you find a respectable and kind woman that doesn't make out and fuck random men on drunken nights out with her gang of slut friends

i can sympathize with some anti-sjw stuff, but these /pol/ conservatives just seem like some idiotic peasant in a countryside berg somewhere raging at the world, you have the whole world at your fingertips via the internet and you choose to stay in the peasant mindset, sad.

It's just shorthand for cultural and social trends that are damaging in the long term.

>some idiotic peasant in a countryside berg
>The modern man consider 'regressive' and 'old-fashioned' everyone who is against experimental behavior trends.

damaging in what sense? the phrase implies decay, and it makes them sound a fuck of a lot like Cato.

ur probably from some third world tier latin american country weight down by corrupt politicians and pedo priests with no notable exports besides maids and drugs, but u want to lecture america and britain on "damaging social trends" ok man cool let us know when your country hits top ten gdp

dude

Not /pol/ but if I were to presuppose some uniform definition it would be anything that leads you otherwise from the regenerative path - ie. toward transcendent awareness of the divine. When you think about it we should just say "God" here because it's really only something that neatly fits within a monotheistic framework.

OP's post describes half of Veeky Forums. The other half is the contrarian nature that is just as maleble and trend seeking but just does whatever is the opposite of the liberal media.

They are still dogs and just as easily manipulated: you just need to use reverse psychology.

i try to respect people's religions and read all the holy texts and shit, but dude theists are fucking retards, i won't piss on anybody's religion irl but dude that shit is fucking stupid get a brain

that's exactly what that means. you're old-fashioned if you favor traditional behaviors over new ones.

/pol/ seems a lot more concerned with creating an ethnostate instead of a theocracy though. i don't see a ton of religious rhetoric coming from them, but you may have a point since their use of secular rhetoric may just be a strategy.

>damaging in what sense?
In the sense of total spiritual degradation and aimless malaise. To basically become "sightless".

what does spiritual degradation look like? what would you "see" without it?

as opposed to u who have so much "sight" raging away at the jews from your moms basement

and why should we consider ''new'' behavior a consequence of liberating yourself from tradition?

You sound pretty confused. Calm down.

the mongrelized urbanite right there

how would you propose one behaves differently without breaking from tradition? isn't that precisely what "new" means?

how would they break from tradition if they never experienced tradition? Promoting new behaviors just because some teacher/tv personality told you that will help break "old-fashioned'' values is not breaking anything
If we lived in a traditional society or if that thought was present in their lives...
>Dude my dad said I should not do drugs I am angry ! #metoo black lives matter #proudslut
that's not breaking tradition

oh no there are gay guys in san francisco!

you just sound provincial are fuck, my pleb

I am an Anglo-American living in Texas, my friend.

Well, it's contextual. But some things are unambiguous: violent crime, single-parenthood, etc.

Some traditions are great! Some aren't. I'd only say you've been 'liberated' if the tradition was something stupid, like shitting in the designated shitting street.

i'm not confused, i'm just bored of pretending religion isn't stupid

>what does spiritual degradation look like?
A generation of young people who secretly hope for pop culture to save the world for them and roll their eyes whenever someone speaks earnestly about the existence of the soul. A generation of younger people who are listless and angry all the time without even knowing why. A generation of people who blame all of their problems on other people and other issues in the temporal world to distract themselves from the prospect of actually going within and doing some very difficult and confrontational introspection.

>raging away at the jews
This is a projection. I have no issue with Jews and am interested in all faiths. They are all branches on the Tree of Life. Perhaps you're mistakenly attributing some previous post in the thread to me.

>it hasn't always been this way
What a fucking idiot.

yeah im like does this not really all the vice and debauchery in london in the 1600s or paris in the 1700s?

they're not miserable. they're women. their job is to make other people miserable. what they are is bored out of their fucking minds. their heads are as empty as their lives are full. they're mendacious little barbarians, nothing more

>A generation of younger people who are listless and angry all the time without even knowing why

haha, now it is you who is projecting

emancipation and suffrage were mistakes

>haha, now it is you who is projecting
Because I can literally feel how much that hit the mark with you. I'm not perfect myself, far from it, but don't go lying to yourself publicly on 4chenz. It rings hollow.

but for a behavior to be considered "experimental' it must be markedly different enough from the current behaviors present, which implies a status quo that has been in place for sometime, hence a tradition.

>roll their eyes whenever someone speaks earnestly about the existence of the soul

does this change in values necessitate spiritual degradation and decay? if so, why? could it be that people simply aren't interested in the metaphysical expression of the human soul, and have moved on to a more vague personal spiritualism?

> A generation of people who blame all of their problems on other people and other issues in the temporal world to distract themselves from the prospect of actually going within and doing some very difficult and confrontational introspection.

this is something i find to be very interesting. do you think that the lack of introspection is due to cultural values, a decline in religiosity, or something else? i'm unsure that there ever were times when most people were strong enough to truly face themselves. i consider myself to be relatively introspective but going /deep/ is very hard.

the only thing that hit the mark with me is realizing i spend time on a board with people like you haha i go out of my way to avoid pieces of shit like u irl but on here u can just sneak in all anonymous and spew bullshit

It goes back farther. Moral codes have been a feature throughout history for a reason.

>some very difficult and confrontational introspection

do u not understand thats what post-modernism is? going deeper than the canned answers about "souls" and shit that would have satisfied a credulous peasant, face it, you are the one who can't handle introspection

moreover, this isn't reddit, so stop referencing it.

did you even read my post?

your whole silly post was based around this assumption that there is a "lack of introspection" and im saying that is false, therefore the rest of your shit isnt even worth addressing

If you say so. It's your rodeo, boss. But you don't sound that convincing right now.

it's quite clear to me that you are experiencing a paradoxical reaction to the cheerleader effect.

oh god those joe rogan greentexts fucking kill me man have mercy on my sides, wait wait, give me more, i can take it, post the one about the african midget tossing kettlebells out of a tree

i think you have very poor reading comprehension or are lying. i was investigating that other user's beliefs, then you responded to a quote of his post as if i had said it. i think you misread it, have been caught, and are too proud to admit you were wrong. the only position i state is that i do not believe most people have ever been capable of deep introspection, including myself.

I had to look that up but by god you must be right. I think I've internalized Veeky Forums contrarianism so much my brain automatically flipped and generated the opposite emotion.

sorry i'm fresh out of joe. you can have this neat meme i found on Veeky Forums the other day instead.

>but for a behavior to be considered "experimental' it must be markedly different enough from the current behaviors present, which implies a status quo that has been in place for sometime, hence a tradition.
>but for a behavior to be considered "experimental' it must be markedly different enough from the current behaviors present
correct.
>which implies a status quo
changing behavior for the sake of it, it's status quo too because in reality not all trends are ''new'' - some are recycled from centuries ago. But anyway the real problem are the ones adopting ''new'' values because they think new = better. Homosexuality being presented as healthy and good is nothing new but it's seeing as something which will help break ''patriarchy''

what do you think shit like gender studies, queer theory, etc. is, it's all introspection on the human condition, sorry dude, in the 21st century introspection isn't just u sitting in front of a jesus statue trying to figure out why u like traps, well actually that would fall under both gender studies and queer theory

stop giving (you) to the queer redditor

no is joke, paradoxical reaction is only documented in relation to medical treatment

This thread is an unmitigated disaster. Where the fuck are the mods? Has this board ever had mods? Jesus it's almost as bad as Swaglord's awful degen hubs.

changing behavior for the sake of it is perfectly normal! you probably do it all the time. do you have a routine you never break from? novelty for it's own sake is a result of people simply being bored. i will agree with you that new is not necessarily better. not following your point on homosexuality, can you elaborate?

i never stated that religion or spirituality was a necessity for introspection, i never stated that i had an issue with post-modernism. can you just admit you didn't read it?

You're just projecting God knows what on those poor girls

megakek

Nope, OP's post describes Veeky Forums pretty well

You need to differentiate between changing your thoughts and opinions from changing your behavior because you are addicted to being instructed by others
I get bored all the time but I don't get naked on the streets or dress like a drag queen to teach kids how to interpret gender norms
to the homosexual example:
A teacher went to the classroom saying to 10 year old kids they should one day have homosexual sex to see if it's good before judging. That actually happened. The reason for she doing this was to break the perception of reality of her students - their observations aren't important the important thing is not to judge. Something like: "Judging is a mortal sin. Try it because it can be equally good as everything else in life''

Aren't they just being instructed by others if they act in a way you find more respectable as well? If these people are merely addicted to being instructed by others, switching to something that you found more respectable would still leave them with a core deficency, and if they decided to act on that way on their own, what can you say about them then?

I think that a teacher talking to children about what sexual experiences should be having is inappropriate in almost any context. It should not be the role of the state to dictate to anyone what kind of sex one should be having, outside of prohibiting sexual assault, of course.

Could luck with that senpai. I suppose I agree in principle, but practically speaking, you have the right, who want to teach and enforce traditional celibacy-outside-monogamous-ordained-marraige, and the left, who apparently want some kind of bizarre gynocracy (it's difficult to tell sometimes through the doublespeak).

But what if the sex is directly detrimental to ones health even if consensual?

>If these people are merely addicted to being instructed by others, switching to something that you found more respectable would still leave them with a core deficency, and if they decided to act on that way on their own, what can you say about them then?
That is difficult to answer. People who are demoralized tend to be addicted to others telling them about what how they dress, talk and behave. I don't have a general answer for that except my thoughts I expressed above
>I think that a teacher talking to children about what sexual experiences should be having is inappropriate in almost any context.
The homo sex is just an example of a variety of subjects teachers are breaking children's perception of reality. They focus on sex because it's something kinda mysterious and ''hidden'' to the child so it's more likely they will think about it after they leave school

I have no issue with citizens advocating almost anything (I draw the line at inciting violence). The state, however, oversteps its bounds in trying to tell children whom they should have sex with and how they want to do it. If a lefty feminist dumbass wants to try and convince people that all penis in vagina sex is rape, she can have at it, if a alt-righter wants to screech about interracial sex all day, he can do the same. The state should never, ever, be involved in this though.

Then that's their choice. I don't want to ban smoking and drinking simply because they are harmful to one's health! That's far too tyrannical.

What would you say constitutes as a break in one's perception of reality? My perception of reality was utterly broken by reading Waiting for Godot when I was seventeen, for example. Is it a social reality or something more fundamental that they're attempting to subvert?

>The state should never, ever, be involved in this though.

This is a very libertarian perspetive; nobody else agrees. The right want the state to mandate traditional sexual morality. The left want the state to promulgate and enable their incredibly interesting sex-negativism.

>What would you say constitutes as a break in one's perception of reality?
subtle but atrocious theories being presented as ''equally normal and acceptable''. If you lose your common sense, for instance
>There is no right or wrong everything is relative to how you see the situation
you are broken in everything else you'll do in your life. From censoring history to allowing new trends to be presented as important and urgent...
Someone saying: "Now we have to include gender theory to X or Y group because we have to be inclusive and this is urgent". Or "We have to talk about our political situation". Before talking about politics one should be exposed for 4 or more years in world's history. Weekly magazines for children showing the latest trend in music, art or movie. 99% of humans aren't made for politics, warfare or human science but yet the number of hours a kid spend in school studying ''sociology'' is increasing every year