About to start reading pic related. What should I expect?

About to start reading pic related. What should I expect?

amerimutts thinking they're roman orators or something

europoors sound like that jealous brainlet who would cope by laughing at the A students and ended up dropping out

Madison out-writing Hamilton despite having fewer essays.

>amerimutts
Yuropoor detected. What, you can't discuss this book on its own without resorting to nationalities?

So anyway, this collection of newspaper OP's simply indicates the prevailing thought at the time: that democracy, as fully as possible would be the way to go for the country, and the various logistical/economical problems they have to figure out with such a state.

It's anti-Rousseauian: the larger state should have consolidated it's government into an aristocracy, but they went from full monarchy to democracy. I don't know, I think a transformation of our government into an aristocracy at this stage is not impossible, and is actually sorely needed. And it is this mistake at the inception of the United States which injured us most.

How do my fellow Americans feel?

t. your a poor

t. LA CREATURA

>how do my fellow americans feel

at first i thought he was hideous but this mutt is pretty qt. i actually am starting to feel sympathy for the poor abomination

>not being able to discuss politics intelligently.

Continue to stay in the dark, Europeans and Americans alike who failed to contribute anything of value to this thread.

i can only laugh by the fact that the best political analysis of america was done by an european

needs bacon loincloth

>Ex-European
ftfy

>I think a transformation of our government into an aristocracy at this stage is not impossible, and is actually sorely needed. And it is this mistake at the inception of the United States which injured us most.
My sweet little mutt, your country is already an oligarchy.

Plutocracy or ochlocracy.

Not really an oligarchy. Learn to use words, Yuropoor.

Hey, how about we all calm down and get back to the papers?

Just read john locke

Tocqueville? Who the fuck are you talking about lmao

>eurextrachromosome gets rekt
>quick! my racist /pol/ maymays!
My sides

How the fuck can a country be both plutocracy and ochlocracy at the same time? You're not making any sense.

Ochlocracies are actually ruled by just a minority (figureheads), so very frequently they can be plutocracies.

Great American history.
also this

I'm interested to know Hamilton's opinion on secession. Madison thought it was illegal. Jefferson wavered throughout his life. Morris openly affirmed its constitutionality. Jay was...Jay

>Jay was...Jay
Lol. He wrote only four of the 85 papers. Why even bother, John.