Sleepy books

Sleepy books.

Books that make you sleep , that leave you half awake, that have themes of sleep and rest, or a plots revolving around sleeping and dreaming.

An obvious one is Swann's Way. He practically start off the novel half asleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F52Xj6KbNJY?t=8m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Novalis 'Hymnen an die Nacht'

Tolstoy’s essays in war and peace

all of them le mayo

theres nothing special about this girl!!!
she looks conventioanlly attractive but what does that matter with the vacany in her eyes and an absolutely foolish countenance i would not want to be around her

Imagine being a woman and actually having some kind of behavioral programming that says you should make pouty wistful :3 faces whenever people take pictures of you, that this is a good thing to do and it doesn't say anything weird about you or society that you making cute neotenous o.o;; faces whenever you're photographed is considered not only normal but actually good

Imagine uploading images to the internet of yourself making cutesy childlike "look at me I'm a youthful pretty girl" 0u0 faces, uploading the pictures to some website like Instagram and getting 36 replies of men going
>Omg u are so pretty I cant believe it
>WOWWWW so cute! :)
>Beth you are so gorgeous!!
and never once think to yourself, "Wow my POUTINESS INSTINCT COMPLEX is directly wired into an instantaneous onrush of positive feedback from hordes of slavering retard men, who not only don't care about my personality or my achievements in life, but who are so blue-balled and desperate and brain-addled that they take time out of their day to sit down and type 'i sure would like to fuck you even though I can't!! me and these other 50 guys all saying the same thing!!'"

Imagine sitting there being bathed in attention for making a childlike embarrassing goofy face, and never thinking for one second that it's weird. As a man, go try to look at yourself in the mirror and make the face that the girl is making in the picture. Try to will yourself to "act cute." Your whole being will rebel against you, rebel against being infantilized, rebel against being objectified as a vulnerable smooth babyfat infant vagina hole with no personality and nothing to contribute and just waiting to be raped. Your soul will say NO!!!! THAT'S NOT WHO I AM!!! I'M A REAL PERSON, WITH DREAMS, AND GOALS, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS! I REFUSE TO POUT! Then force yourself to realize, in that moment, that women don't have any of those guide rails on their actions. They don't have any instincts like that. They just want to pout and post it on Instagram. There will never be a female Plato or a female Einstein or a female Beethoven or Shakespeare or Napoleon. It can never happen

Lately I've been putting myself to sleep with a book of Vvedensky's poetry (in translation). This is not a comment on the quality of said poetry.

She's 16. She probably worries about if chad will take her to prom.

Not everyone has to be a brooding intense intellectual immersed in thoughts. And more often than not, those types seem the most miserable. You can see it their worried anxious faces.

She's youg, dumb, and full of hope. Let children be children.

>There will never be a female Plato or a female Einstein or a female Beethoven or Shakespeare or Napoleon. It can never happen
the greatest feminine virtue is higher than the masculine one!

hey Veeky Forums can we talk about women in this thread? books are boring lfmfafomo

Is this fresh pasta?

good post

Since when is that an instinct? That sort of behavior is rewarded in girls while intellectual engagement is not. Also, obviously, you're only noticing the girls who post photos like that on instagram and ignoring the billions of counterexamples.

Finnegans Wake

you're mistaken for thinking that men don't do the exact same thing. the same way that 'i want to fuck you but i can't' gets translated into a massive variety of whatever comment a thirsty dude is willing to post, men find their own ways of exhibiting themselves on social media just like women do. think about all the soyboy shit that gets posted on reddit every single day about gfs knitting characters from video games or beating some illness or growing one's beard or whatever the fuck it is.

Oblimov

Women were created for the sake of men and they can't understand themselves except in relation to men. That's why they make themselves pretty and wait for men to affirm them as women. It is natural.

In lieu of a thousand word response, observe and reflect.

Meant for , obviously.

And to anyone still of the /r9k/ mindset, check out this thread . This is a bunch of men going "SO QUIRKY XDDD SPORK"

Men and women are equally shit, so either hate equally or refrain entirely.

It's not only women - watch this

youtu.be/F52Xj6KbNJY?t=8m47s

(warning: cringe)

girl at 4:00 looks breddy cute

funny ass post

now this is frogposting

I feel such a deep disdain towards Australians that I scare myself sometimes

She looks like a turtle hatchling that couldn't find its way back to the ocean

>I REFUSE TO POUT!