Is there any literature that I can read that will give me a reason to live as an ugly man?

Is there any literature that I can read that will give me a reason to live as an ugly man?
Is there any literature that deals with ugliness?

skylark

Et on tuera tous les affreux - Boris Vian

Bertrand Russell.

was jfk really a ginger

bukowski, he's ten times uglier then you could ever possibly be. literally HIDEOUS. Still swam in pussy

Unironically, Plato.

oh id like to add something. That women define a man's appearance by his personality, where as men are the inverse. You are judging yourself from the perspective of a male, not a female. Wpmen love a man who has status and is passionate about something, which defines how you appear to them. Men invert this by defining a womens appearance and over look the huge gaping personality flaws. Women are shallow, just not the way men are shallow. Don't beat yourself up by a standard you founded on ignorance.

I know he was buried with a red head

Cyrano de Bergerac

kek

If you need to read a book to find a reason to live you'll never get anywhere

Did you draw this?

well, what else am I supposed to do as an ugly man? Society already rejects me and won't give me a chance. All I have are books...and the internet I guess.

The shell is fleeting

what shell

houellebecq, but i don't know if that'll help, probably not, but if ypu want to read about someone who's state of mind is even worse than yours read some houellebecq.

Ugly face, ugly body, ugly soul. Not much depression and moping though--just tons of fun all around!

Frankenstein

Balzac

Hunchback of Notre Dame has a happy ending and positive message on the value of ugly people

the metamorphosis

Was being a giant roach a metaphor for being ugly/worthless or was it really just a fucked up horror story with a hideous bug

kafka just wanted to write about bugs cuz theyre cool and gross :)

So you think so too then, hm

this is when i post a reaction image

I then found it insulting

>That women define a man's appearance by his personality, where as men are the inverse. You are judging yourself from the perspective of a male, not a female. Wpmen love a man who has status and is passionate about something, which defines how you appear to them. Men invert this by defining a womens appearance and over look the huge gaping personality flaws.
You have all that reversed.

why does your physical form matter it is at least 10 times less important than your mind

You're doomed. Women will never want you based on a primal instinct and desire. At best they'll leech off you because they want to settle for someone who can't say no to a girl because he's never been with one.

That's why they all want "interesting" ""thinkers"" and not Chads right?

chad's have more self-respect & personality than you give them credit for, of course there are exceptions - and athleticism is desirable

Women don't want "chads" or "thinkers" or anything like that.

They want high-status, high-achieving men who can provide for them and their children and protect them against the world.

Therefore, what they look for is basically a man who has the world by the balls.

A chad usually gives off the most obvious signs of this.

However, if you're in a situation where a thinker is clearly "top dog" in the room, he'll be the one getting the girls' numbers.

A simple example:-

The current world chess champion is a young Norwegian called Magnus Carlsen. He's fit and healthy but not especially chadlike. I saw some film of a simul he gave in New York recently. Normally the chess world is quite self-contained but here, for once, there were quite a few normies around.
There were many taller, more socially-polished, richer, more handsome men in the room, but he OWNED the room. And you can see all the girls are only interested in him.

charles bukowski

it's a metaphor for being a NEET

Of Human Bondage, which was originally titled "A Semi-Autobiography About Being Secretly Gay and Ugly In A Degenerate Paris"

Ya just like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson and the rest of the American golden race

Meh. 4/10. Mild chuckle.

my diary, desu

That book was sad as hell.

don't read houellebecq for this particular quarrel. maybe some laozi. ans ask yourself: what do you want from a women?

>a man who has the world by the balls
all chads love god

this fucker