and that was the moment when I realised, my friends... I just experienced The Death of Ivan Ilyich and Other Stories

> and that was the moment when I realised, my friends... I just experienced The Death of Ivan Ilyich and Other Stories

BRAVO TOLSTOY

> senor benicio i'll have 2666 tortillas please arriba arriba

b-bravo bolano

> thou happenst upon thy manlet thence yonder?
> Hark, hark! I laugh at his stature! Lmaost @ no pussy for thy littlest male!
> nay, he is no manlet, that beingst Hamlet!

fuck you Shakespeare

Tolstoy is the Stephen King of the late 19th century

>That's what it all was I suppose, a "The Divine Comedy"

Bravo dante

> eyy i no feelin so irie, mon, gots on me poom poom n me batty an itchy rashomon!

BRAVO AKUTAGAWA

>Agláya grew flustered, then exclaimed
>"Prince, you truly are an The Idiot"

D O S T O

> "Hello, my name is Mr. Runner. My friends call me Blade."

bo diddley me in the piddley monsieur ridley

>"I divide all men into two categories: sons and lovers. But you, darling, why can't you be both for me?"
wtf lawrance nobody wants to read bout your incest fetish!

>not in iambic pentameter

You didn't even try.

You mean Shakespeare didn't even try

>hal awoke from his hazy slumber realizing that he had another test(1) these tests seemed to be happening everyday, as if he where living through the test the same everyday and over and whats more they where bleeding into his life, his whole life one big test, i guess you could call it an Infinite Test
(1): fuck off wallace

>Dorian Gray cast his gaze to The Picture of Dorian Gray in the corner
Very subtle, Oscar

> I couldn't believe my eyes, but there he was, brooding... the Complete Short Stories of Franz Kafka

K A F K A

>Gregor Samsa awoke one day to find that he had transformed into the Complete Short Stories of Franz Kafka
Really?

>putos macacos, estos son unos detectives salvajes
talking about hacks

>The screen flickered and the letters appeared one after the other in a large bold font: Ready Player 1

> I was the older brother who passed a calculator to my younger brother and said that he could help by playing as player two even though it was single player Super Mario Bros

>And Achilles said to him: "Patroclus I am still feeling rather Ill, I ad better stay behind while you go on ahead"
What the fuck Homer?

> black dick fucks hard creampie extraordinaire Kim Khardashian A.K.A Da Golden Azz

Bravo, Apuleius

Or even bettter:
>"You stay behind with The Ill, i ad better go on ahead"

>the old seaman whipped out his barnacle-like cock
>"Behold, the Moby Dick!"
What a fucking hack

>and then it hit me
>I had become a minotaur
>the minotaur of Milwaukee!

Yes, very good Dr Sadler.

Can you see,
that far, neon glow