Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered...

>Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the fair sex

>I ain't gay tho

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_Women
auradog.club/thread/show/22838?page=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le thinly veiled woman hate thread on Veeky Forums

back to /r9k/. You're not here to discuss literature, you're just here to trigger the frogmen

he's arguing against Schopenhauer, you nonce. besides, Schopenhauer would appreciate us triggering the frogmen, they're the reason for the thousands of whores in London Schopenhauer talks about in that essay, and like he said, if those betas would stop being soyboys, they wouldn't need equally degraded women and could treat them with respect instead of as objects. it's like you don't read anything other than the american internet. shame.

>reddit spacing
Nice try

What does "fair sex" mean. We call them "el sexo debil" which is the weaker sex, but i think yours doesnt mean the same.

OP here, and yes, that was basically what I was trying to say in the OP.

The 'fair sex' means the beautiful sex.

Softer, lighter, milder, gentler, etc. It's an expression along those lines.

>american internet

Spoken like a true american

Wow thats cucked.

i'm a europoor, reddit

I'm swedish

>and you're from reddit

Whats best Schopenhauer to start with?

>swedish
Opinion immediately discarded

>using reddit spacing
>"it's everyone else who's from reddit"
you're retarded, please end the cousin marriages.

I was responding to the dude with reddit spacing you mong

>

>back to /pol/

anglos are the most cucked race on the planet

This has nothing to do with /pol/. It has to do with Sweden refusing to acknowledge centuries of theft and oppression of the Finnish people.

Nice b8

>I'm not retarded because your country oppressed some other country centuries ago
>btw I'm american

Of women.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_Women

>person clearly indicates he's not american
>fucking americans!
europoors are pretty dumb tbqh

>le reddit space
>doesn't know who schopenhauer is
>white knighting
Leave and don't come back.

was it autism?

>women are pretty and not that strong
>wow what a faggot thing to say

>american detected

THIS AGAIN?
The system reload protocols on 5 function light duty civilian systems employed the same old Di-Oxi-pristinated gradation as last years models,, including a known presence throughout most of what been available on the civilian market.

Since before 1982 standards have grown into a familiar face throughout corporate AND public arcologies. It's no surprise - With most available civilian version transport versions, starting with 3.0 and EB-47A (no. 3 thru 47a with optional extended duty systems from 1992).

All standard tiered plug-in mods should have been installed to load during the address & register checksum tallies, like... right before main BIOS even comes online. Don't worry about filling the registers, just slot the additional machine code cartridge and reboot the system.

MVI's been throwing the whole "seamless integration" thing in their promo lit for the better part of 2 years now, and it's safe to say that although we've managed to run code concurrently via loopback functions and a minimal impedance variation descriptors. These are how were pulling through to final shifts on alternating weeks without clogging more than 3 open ports.

Normally this would be too much throughput for a smaller cache rated system bus to offer the same reliance upon recursive integer based function calls that you've likely come to expect from the older 23-DS models.

This ended up being a key feature for site monitoring and open pit re-threading demands: Comparatively heavy outlays of RAM and virtual memory have left engineers expecting less than what MVI is truly capable of. With the completion of our open beta, it's time to change that. Your access privilege ought to make quick quarantine of errant ENTAC threads quicker than ever.

If not fed a steady diet of ego trips and power fantasies, the male ego can simply... Fall apart. Its owner is left lost and confused, unsure of his place in the world and not sure of what to do next. Sadly, no amount of 80's action flicks or low key misogyny can repair this condition. The ego and it's host are irredeemably damaged and neither party will likely be the same me-centric, impulse-driven commodification/consumption engines they once were.

Potentially brighter tomorrows fade - without a firm handle on the mechanism driving modern incarnations of the "Dominator" paradigm, the ego and its host begin losing sight of the touchstones that anchor them to a shared reality.

pale, ill fitting and washed out denim leads into Unemployment, wife beater tank tops, obesity, Fox News, perpetual inebriation and a growing obsession with activities like model airplane construction, woodworking, engine repair and wine/cigar collecting are soon to follow, with the endgame scenario usually involving some combination of isolation, xenophobia, sitcom reruns and beer farts.

From here - mercifully - the end is invariably quick to arrive. Although often defined by a heretofore unknown ability to not say dumb fuck head type shit like "ALL FEMINISTS hate all men".

Most extended studies of the phenomenon demarcate this phase of the degenerative process with a dramatic increase in rather specific sets of rare, unlikely and heretofore undocumented behavioral patterns - including (but not limited to) vegetarian diets, earnest (yet feeble) attempts at basic human empathy, delusional constructs involving some amorphous "hope" for an equitable and indivisibly unified vision of "humanity ".

Oftentimes this behavior will evolve, leading directly into ritualized cycles of outwardly-focused prayer and meditation. Invariably, Volunteerism and/or middling philanthropy are the final expression of ego death and its widespread collateral effects.

Hear hear, It's always something. There will always BE something, if you let there be something.

I'm blessed 15 ways to sunday and I could VERY easily just bitch out, get tired and surrender to the comfort of that safe, predictable and strangely relaxing old friend.... Self Pity. Depression. Bitch modes are standard throughout bimost of what been available on the civilian market since before 1982.standard with most available civilian version transport versions, sarting with 3.0 and eb47A number 3 thru 47a with optional regret and self loathing plug-in mods installed to load during the address & register checksum tallies, before main BIOS even comes online. Seamless integration via minimal use of open ports, smaller cache rates and less reliance upon recursive integer based function calls - a key feature of why not being a fucking faggot and living your life often demands comparatively heavy outlays of RAM and virtual memory.
With the completion of our open beta, we're certain you'll find that learned helplessness is a bit of a misnomer: You don't have to learn shit, because you already have so much stock in the notion that you're a ineffectual, socially impotent
vagina that bringing the reality to bear is second nature the moment you first boot from an external device.

Every man knows that Women are less pure than Men. But the real men are the people who accept this and move on.

They even serve a function and ROLE, or used to. They have gotten carried away, for certain, but they used to serve a role overall. They used to check other male's pride and power by the use of their art: being women.

Honestly, it worked too. Almost every man that has had a woman beside him has had his pride checked by that woman. His inner beast is at once pacified and restrained. By their roundabout tricks and behavior.

More
Teach me please

Contact?

[email protected]

Lmao, its just a wordy paragraph that means absolutely nothing. Just some pseudo deluded by the perception of his own intelligence. Likely insufferable to talk to, IF he lets you talk

>Veeky Forums

poorly executed samefag

>You really don't understand its actual meaning if calling me stupid is the trump card in your deck.

>cant even discern OP's argument against Schopenhauer from his post
absolute brainlet

He's right though. As a homosexual, it's pretty plain to me that women look deformed. They are even cruder, on average, than the typical male. The only thing they have going for them is their softer skin and sometimes firmer fat deposits, but even then this cannot make up for the monstrous muscular-skeletal arrangement of their flesh. Bony, rude creatures...

None of this is a condemnation of the female sex. It's an indictment of the heterosexual, with his gross lusts and tortured aesthetic sensibility.

modern discourse on sex has poisoned your mind

Dullard. Explain yourself.......
If it's the obnoxiously confrontational and "competitive" approach to sexual difference, consider it a deliberate form of hyperbolic perspective-creation, rather than pathology...

Nice bait

This but unironically

you can't hold mental states both externally and internally. You can't appreciate the beauty of the masculine (in a deeply felt rather than simply intellectual/rationalizing way) externally and also appreciate your own internal masculinity, just like you can't feel shame and guilt at the same time. You're cucking yourself m8

nearly as unintelligible as schizo rambling, but without the deranged genius. simply banal.

why do you fags not realize that female is the natural state? the female body is better, built to last. less easy to knock down, more proportionally balanced.

I do understand the meaning, thats why I called you stupid

>[email protected]

seriously?

The sexes evolved in conjunction, there is no "natural state" unless you go all the way back to asexual microorganisms. The female body is inherently weaker than the male body, because the female body is designed to bear and nurture children, whereas the male body is designed for physical combat and labor.

also if females are so strong that they can't get raped then they aren't gonna reproduce in prehistoric times

>short-legged sex
You know what, fuck it. I'm educating myself in philosophy and I'm just gonna skip this faggot's work. What a retard.

He's saying that objectively men are more beautiful, it's just the animal libido that makes men attracted to certain female characteristics

No you don't understand. I was basically here last week talking about how to properly raise authentic corn crop to these /mu/-kitties, and I only came back to give an update after I was silenced for impeaching those little homos from my thread, and I was saying is you have to shuck the product after the leaf-coloration has been assessed only one week after the initial watering period which comes after the first scan-phase and during that time before harvest you can't let any stocks tenderize or you're going to be in for a weak season full of potato bugs and other vermin who'll reduce your yield a whole dividend and let me tell you man those things breed fast

You don't know what the word 'cucked' means. Go read a fucking dictionary.

cuck

Counterargument: The penis.
Sure, the male body is actually fairly aesthetic, but it feels like the one that designed it was working on a tight schedule, ran out of time, and just said: "Fuck it, I will just put the darn thing here and I am done."

As Freud said, the genitals of either sex don't seem to have been graced with the perception of beauty, unlike our secondary sexual characteristics.

I'm studying Spinoza atm. Are all later philosophers this gay?

I'd grind his lenses if you know what I mean

If you are being unironic, those views just reflect the fact that you are an anomaly. Now, gay people can exist since they can't really choose their sexuality but sure as well they shouldn't express their deformed views on heterosexuality which is the natural way.

>but sure as well they shouldn't express their deformed views on heterosexuality which is the natural way.
What are you going to do about it, cuck?

I'm not that guy who responded. I refer to how you are interested in sex as a special and inherently pleasurable act rather than one of many that is unremarkable and shouldn't be allowed to delude your judgments based on how 'we' talk about the topic.

>sex is unremarkable
The act, perhaps, if you don't have much imagination, but not the drive. Given that it defines sexual differntiation (hmm interesting) it's relevant to the topic.

>stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex
God that's hot

There are too many pseudos on this board

You're not a homo. I'm gay and I pay an abnormal amount of attention my own sex. I've noticed the females of Russians, Arabs, Persians, Asians, are always more attractive than the males.

>sexual differentiation is defined by desire
>"hmm interesting"

LMAO. Hormones ≠ desire

>I'm not that guy who responded.
You are actually Yoshi from Mario as evidenced by this: auradog.club/thread/show/22838?page=3

>and like he said, if those betas would stop being soyboys, they wouldn't need equally degraded women and could treat them with respect instead of as objects.
nothing in that statement made sense

You didn't even understand OP's post, brainlet.

idiot

>homosex

le doublay idiot

>debil
top kek