Plenty of writers have written about how shitty and depressing life is...

Plenty of writers have written about how shitty and depressing life is. Who wrote about the beauty of life and nature (in the broad sense, not necessarily the hippie sense)?

DH Lawrence. Henry David Thoreau. Victor Hugo.

Nietzsche Proust Joyce

...Schopenhauer clarified the stages of the Sublime, which is probably the kind of beauty you mean. It's a development out of Burke and Kant's descriptions.

The Greeks.

Walt Whitman. Although that was just a put-on and in reality he was depressed and hated his life.

Missing the point entirely. Do you jack off to anatomy diagrams?
Fuck off. The Greeks as a people have produced nothing beautiful or great. They were just mercenary and venal. Their philosophic and literary ethos are hollow cosmopolitanizations.

This. Greeks were vapid shits which didnt create a single damn machine.

Gonna need a source on that senpai

>Missing the point entirely. Do you jack off to anatomy diagrams?
I think you've missed Schopenhauer's entire idea of both Will and Representation, along with the Sublime. You should probably stop having those thoughts.

Uh, Schopenhauer? Dumbass

Thoreau and Emerson.

What I meant is that essays on aesthetics almost never exemplify those aesthetics. Anyway you probably just read that fag in translation.

Massive self-BTFO. Embarrassing!

André Gide in les nourritures terrestres.

Camus in Noces / l'été.

list goes on.

I didn't, but you'll be glad to hear that Burke, the originator of the term, wrote in English and chose specific texts to exemplify those aesthetics Kant und Schopenhaur auch aber es ist OK fur den Fall du musst Sie lessen auf Englisch.

It is so weird how intelligible German seems even though I dont speak it. Maybe you are right about Schopenhauer I have not read the first word of his.

Schopenhauer reads like fully weaponized autism. You need a few languages to read him in the original though.

Why should I bother then? All wisdom is available to me through my senses. What use is their in academic drudgery?

Why would I give a fuck what you do? I'm not your mother, it's not my job to see you get Greek and English lessons or an education.

Hey bud I was asking rhetorically.

And I answered rhetorically.

W-whiter than you achmed...

Turks were a mistake

Urdu Shayars
>Ghalib when?

hesse

None, because depression is a prerequisite to intelligence.

kek imagine actually believing this

Intelligence makes you depressed, not the other way around.