Girlfriend just got me this. What does it mean?

Girlfriend just got me this. What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyMTEam-Jgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She thinks you're a thinking man, OP! Congrats!

It menas that she likes you and trust you.

Women don't have orgasm OP
She is lying to you

>Not being able to make your gf cum multiple times without trying
never gonna make it

if you don't improve yourself she's going over to Chad

this. appreciate it man

lol why would you care about what the woman feels during sex? she's there to pleasure you not the other way around

gimme a c
gimme a u
gimme a c
gimme a k

Throw this back at her youtube.com/watch?v=oyMTEam-Jgc

This thread's bait anyway, but if it were real then wouldn't the fact that she's invested in improving their sex life make him the opposite of a cuck?

Nice guys finish last, but winners come first.

My gf hates to love me.

Found the cuck. If a woman wanted a dildo she'd buy one, if you can't pleasure a woman on your own accord you're nothing to them, any question of your masculine spirit has been annihilated

Can girls even be cucks?
Similarly, if women only cared about having their men be effortlessly perfect fuck machines she would have already left.

All three women I’ve slept with didn’t mind that I didn’t make them cum.

I read this book. Nothing special, just mildly interesting. The author recently wrote a typical amerifag clickbait article with 'Study says..." in the title legitimising cuckolding as "potentially positive for couples". Fucking retard.

Yes. A female cuckold is called a cuckquean

So they claimed

If men hate being cheated on because we are viscerally repulsed by the thought of a woman submitting by a more dominant model, what is the equivalent thought process for women?

>caring about women like humanists told you to

Spending your ("their") money on another girl, a thot of all things.

>he thinks he has a choice

she wants you to rape her but not really but maybe

Using some of your resources (time/money/attention) on another woman.

I meant in the meme sense, you pedant.

Thoughts about how much more attractive and appealing this girl must be compared to you, how despite what you may have thought you aren't valuable to him.

The trick to making women cum is to really go overboard with everything. Rub her through the sheets or clothes, that'll get her super wet. Then eat her out and make her cum or at least get close. Then make her suck your dick like a champ. Then when you stick it in, you just do slow but short thrusts, each going deeper inside her. Once you've bottomed her or yourself out, just stay there for a while, kiss her and tell her you love her and flex your dick muscle. Then start thursting again, slowly, each time bottoming out but not forcibly hitting her cervix. Then you just go longer and deeper each time. That'll open her up. Then just improvize.

After you've cum, assuming you're not using a condom, stay a while and listen.

Try cheating on your girlfriend without spending any money/the minimal amount of time and see how well it goes over with her

> watched Chris Rock's netflix special yesterday
> he tells that men should go out of their way to pleasure women and women should go out of their way to pleasure men and that fuck the competitiveness of relationships

Fuck that book, dude.

> there is a literal scientific debate about whether women who squirt are either pissing or cumming

We will never understand this enigma.

> not living the celibate life

Step it up, lads.

Try not cheating on your woman, but just spending money on another woman and see how well it goes over with her.
>hey babe hope you don't mind but I bought some earrings for a girl at work :^)

Try not cheating on your bf, but spending a lot of time with a new guy who's showing interest in you:
>Hey babe, Chad from work bought me tickets to go see this band we both like! Hope you don't mind it'll just be the two of us :)

Women don't get cucked they get old

>Girlfriend just got me this. What does it mean?
Means she's frigid. Probably due to (((media))) propaganda and too much masturbation.

t. virgin

>We will never understand this enigma.
Lemme solve this for you: women can't ejaculate and don't produce sperm. Problem solved, connect the remaining dots yourself.

She wants to get you into the thinking man's fetish, of course.