What're some Veeky Forums podcasts?

What're some Veeky Forums podcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

poetryfoundation.org/podcasts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did tapirbro died?

I am eternal, just like the mighty tapir I represent

In Our Time; only when they talk about books. I just listened to the Moby Dick episode and it was pretty good. They bring in "experts" and just discuss the novel for 60 minutes.

All I wanna be is El Chapo

I think you'll have a different opinion when it's in regards to a subject you know a great deal about

cum town

cum town

New Book Network
Zero Books
Bret Easton Ellis if he ever get back in the saddle

The Dick Show

kulturkampf

Literature and History

They have some interessting podcasts, where different people speak about a subjects or about a particular poet or book.

poetryfoundation.org/podcasts

Entitled opinions. I think it’s on hiatus at the moment.

hollywood handbook

podcasts aren't Veeky Forums

Chapo Trap House
pic very related

>stacked with white males but im sure they talk about diversity and pocs and shit all the time

this is the trick of "diversity concern" it's always the most white male mother fuckers, like at google where it's almost all white dudes, all pretending to care about black womyns in the hood, but not tryna hire any of them

The funny thing is that far right places like /pol/ or /r/debatefascism are far more ethnically diverse than most far left spaces.

Chapo Trap House is just The Daily Show.
It's trash.

The Dick Show

>ask for podcasts about literature
>everyone ends up spamming unfunny meme podcasts like Dick Show and Cum Town or garbage political podcasts like Chapo
Really makes me think

Listening to History of Rome now, it's a great overview

Joe Rogan Experience is pretty mind-expanding

Anything with Bill Burr or Louis CK is pretty patrician desu

Is this satire

Steven Pinker and Jordan Peterson are regular guests on JRE.

The Doug Stanhope Podcast

Is THIS satire?

Cum Town is lit, bro

that is true of all journalism and infotainment

leave Cum TOwn out of this

>ask for podcasts about literature
>here's a podcast not about literature
Damn you're really proving to me that that podcast is an intelligent podcast for intelligent people

Not that guy, but Peterson is a really damn intelligent guy. He's very caught up in nonsense at the moment, but he's a brilliant thinker. It's extremely hard to find flaws in his arguments because he's got his arguments sorted. He has worked on his small piece of psychology for decades and knows the shit out of it. Don't underestimate him.

Joe Rogan is a monkey.

Amber is the only good Chapo. The rest of them just meme. Virgil would be okay if he was funny. It's a good babby's first leftism pod, but after that it's annoying and repetitive.
>Matt screams about things
>Felix lisps his way through some memery about rappers or wanting to eat Jeff Flake's PAWG ass
>Will chuckles and follows along with a joke or two, occasionally steering
>Virgil tells a joke and nobody laughs
>Amber says something actually smart, but is interrupted by Felix talking about how juicy Trump's balls are

Welcome friends, to Chapo Trap House

Not really. I mean depends on your geography, but I live in a major city and every anarchist or real ass commie I've met or who's events I've gone to have been something other than straight white dudes.

He asked about Veeky Forums podcasts, not podcasts about literature. Cum Town is mostly shitposting with the occasional book reference, so it’s basically Veeky Forums.

Yes, I am trying to convince you that the cum podcast is actually full of high iq content for Veeky Forums intellectuals such as ourselves. That was what I was trying to prove

Peterson is a boomer rheotirician with no original thoughts whatsoever

This.

Peterson is the contemporary thinker that we'll be reading about hundreds of years from now.

In Our Time
History of Rome
Revolutions
History of Byzantium
History of the Crusades
History of Japan
Age of Napoleon
Myths and Legends
Kulturkampf
History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps
EconTalk

>thinks original = good
Wew

This

BTF Podcast

Yeah, i feel like they lost a lot of their focus after the election and it's been more of the same since then. Felix is basically just a poor man's nick mullen and matt's angry contrarian thing gets old after a while. That richard wolff episode from a couple of days ago was pretty good tho

>In the early 21st Century renowned philosophical thinker and genius Jordan Peterson told millions of teenagers to clean their room and "slay the dragon". He then went on to become the worlds richest self-help guru until he eventually led the tragic mass suicide at his compound/practitioners office in Canada where the bodies of hundreds of Peterson followers were found after ingesting cyanide-laced lobster.

If your shit isn’t nuanced and you’re just repeating shit you’ve heard what’s the point

>Veeky Forums podcasts

im not complaining tho

truth propagation.

its still good to deliver truth in novel ways though.

But the shit he repeats is neoliberal garbage that’s becoming more and more irrelevant. He just dumbs the general discussion by spouting the equivalent of motivational Instagram accounts. He’s also at such an obvious disconnect with young people it’s painful (and the fringe of upper middle class white teens on reddit doesn’t represent how most young people feel)

not defending peterson, more responding to your comment.

i will say that taking responsibility for your problems the most practical strategy in life. finding systemic explanations for your problems is all well and good, but that still won't solve them any time soon.

best thing to do is exercise, eat right, develop skills, save + invest, and build networks. with the internet, you can learn how to do all of that for free.

what's the deal with kermit? is it because he sounds like him or is it some under the radar pepe shit?

its because he sounds like kermit.

Qu'est cette chose?

Partially examined life
Social science bites
Planet Money

Anyone else die from the last episode? All those batman jokes.

The Niggler
Cum-eat-ssioner Gordon
and dick sucking Bane were true masterpieces.

For contemporary philosophy, "Elucidations."

Philosophize This

Why a lot of blondes girl have very thin hair?

Google it. It's because blondes have more hair, but thinner. Probably something to do with pigment or something. My dark hair is thick from MELANIN BABY

>Kulturkampf
lit listens to an alt.right podcast?

Shitty smarmy, upper middle class ultra libs. Only good part if Felix and his obvious support of Assad. V apt podcast for Veeky Forums tbqh

because they have Nordic hair

Myths and legends is shite.

the weekly sweat

Postcasts are soy tier

based mass murderer amirite?

is this is when we pretend that some random NEET dipshit on Veeky Forums knows more than professors from oxford and other renown universities from the UK?

fuck off i was posting tapirs in 2003

No Jumper

come town