It would be really cool if his final book was just this huge culmination of all the characters and different settings...

It would be really cool if his final book was just this huge culmination of all the characters and different settings from his previous novels with a bunch of call-backs and shit. It'd be like Marvel's Infinity War.

Hes probaby dead lol

haha

that sounds fucking awful

>all the characters and different settings from his previous novels with a bunch of call-backs and shit.
>fucking awful

A+ post 2bh

His next book is called The Circuit and it's about private military firms and mercenary markets in the mid east. How many times do I have to tell you guys?

John Barth did it first

First I've heard it. What's your proof? Are you that guy that claimed to work at Penguin that said his new book is coming out in early 2019?

Reading this made me mad.

Pynchon in the same paragraph as murvul movies... You had cred, then you lost it.

That's a very un-Pynchonian title.

Sounds like MGS4

mgs is referenced in bleeding edge kek

The reference is one of the most over hyped things I've ever experienced.

I literally read the book because someone was like
>dude pynchon done deep man, he's talking about kojima and shit in bleeding edge

Then I finally got to it and it's literally a single line of description that reads something like "this man was someone for whom Hideo Kojima was a good". Maybe I missed another reference somewhere but fuck people need to stop hyping that up.

a reference can be overhyped these days? haha

a god? a good what?

Hideo Kojima is a god

a good man is hard to find.

all of that - from title to subject - seems like more of a McElroy thing desu

On here it is. The first thing anyone seems to say about bleeding edge is that it has the Kojima reference in it.

A god.