Who is the most interesting atheist thinker or writter currently alive?

Who is the most interesting atheist thinker or writter currently alive?

God.

all those guys who write propaganda for isis, cuz "they're not real muslims"

Me

"muslims that don't share ideology with the less fundamentalist peaceful muslims which I like" is a mouthful

Give me non-meme responses you faggots or I'll shove a hard banana into your arses and turn you gay from the pleasure.

>turn
You know what they so about assumptions, desu

atheism isnt interesting

would break your wrist and then stomp your skull into shards nigger

I'm 6'5 and 250lbs from lifting. You won't do shit to me, boy.

There's literally nothing gay about prostate stimulation. If you really wanted to make it gay then you'd have to use your penis, which I so totally do not want you to do.

;)

I'm 6'6. Wow, you use pounds. Mutt detected.
I'm over 90kg, all muscle from doing callisthenics whilst reading the Greeks. "Lifting" is for the modern bugman, too keen to develop a throw-away "aesthetic" that isn't aesthetic at all, not at all concerned with mind or body. I bet my core muscles, from hanging upside down whilst reciting Iliad from memory, could break your "lifting" arms, little femme boy. I study at Oxford and I've kept a High Distinction GPA since the first semester I've been here, whilst also dominating every sports club at my swollen arm's length. Little twink, I'll wrestle you naked like the wonderful athletes at the Ancient Olympics. Break you; make you mine. Once you plead for mercy, for love, beckon me for escape from this insufferable pain - I'll slide my cock 'tween your thighs and show you how to love like a man in this barren wasteland of Anti-masculinity. Meet me at the next Oxford United FC game if you know what's good for you. I'll be subbing that one.

>Talks about objectively morality
>Always speaks calmly, never raises his voice. This tricks pseuds into thinking he's wise.
>Uses thought experiment and says things are simple
>Detaches geopolitics and war from religion.
>Specifically goes after Islam, again pandering to the intellectuals
>Uses his academic status to justify his positions, even if his thoughts aren't reflected in his field
>Believes in spirituality

Who am I?

I dunno Peter Singer. Really ethical objections against god are the strongest ones.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And i got two glock's 19

What is your objective morality predicated on? If it's a non-universal axiom then it isn't objective.

It really triggers me when these public 'intellectuals' tweet after every real life tragedy to push their shitty worldviews, be it political or religious. No one ever cares for people involved, they just jump on it. Same thing on a state level, nations just try to capitalize on tragedies, push propaganda and weasel some narrative. All these fucking people.

it pisses me off how both parties are agreeing to set up infrastructure for deep background checks on americans, even though the kid who shot up the school would have passed all the checks, and the las vegas shooter would have too, its like they had this legislation ready and where just waiting for an excuse to setup a big databse

nobody because atheists are pseuds