What's your opinion of Richard B. Spencer, president of NPI, author, intellectual, and spear tip of the alt-right?

What's your opinion of Richard B. Spencer, president of NPI, author, intellectual, and spear tip of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvOLwAJ6bf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you know that climate change is a story made by the (((you-know-who))) to drive the prices up? Did you know that oil is created naturally by the earth and saying that it was made by dinosaurs and that it's running out is just a shill move to drive the prices up? Did you know that we could drive on hydrogen and oxygen, but we're not because (((THEY))) are pushing the price of oil up?

He's got a pretty good jawline. Not mussolini-tier, but pretty good

He’s a fatso

Did you know Brazil nuts always rise to the top in a can of (((mixed))) nuts? Did you know mass media projects false realities into the minds of millions of people? Did you know the conscious mind is blind to 99% of (((information))) present in human communication?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvOLwAJ6bf0

A true Euro-American, the irony is of course that he cannot travel to Europe.

Did (((you))) know that I don't believe (((you)))?

Cultured and eloquent

He's so redpilled oh my god fuck libtards hail Trump hail our people hail our victory holy shit red pills fucking red holy pills so woke so awake so European homogeneous culture so our peoples so We the people holy shit so redpilled and woke and heck yes white culture hail victory haha memes and frogs and Pepe and redpilled and woke oh my lord yes homogeneous white culture we are one Make America Great Again hail Emperor Trump hail victory!

Did you know that Spencer has never said anything like that that, you lefty twit?

Smart and entertaining, but he has a habit of speaking about things that he isn't informed on. Confuses "American white" (English speaking Americans of European heritage) with "white" (Europeans and possibly arabs and iranians) thinking their can be a pan-white "ethnostate."

Is he banned from the whole Schengen area or just Hungary?

me on the right

>(((THEY))) want to enrich the Arab nations that want them wiped off the face of the earth

Really makes me think.. must be some sort of 12-dimensional Yu-Gi-Oh.. must be the same game (((they)))'re getting at with masterminding the mass immigration from cultures extremely hostile to (((their))) own to countries where (((they))) have found relative peaceful coexistence for the first time in millennia.

cope

t. /lefty-pol/ twits

I think he is delegitimizing the identitarian project by trying to do it in America, which makes no sense whatsoever. You can't justify nativism in america without making it patently ridiculous - america simply does not have the historical roots necessary for an identitarian project. I don't want to let this post degenerate into a meme, but honestly, 56%. 56%. America is a mulatto studfarm. Like everything america touches, it immediately turns to cancer. Spencer is ruining the identitarian project even in Europe where it does make sense, and this is the reason why I think he is either a complete idiot or a false-flag plant.

My opinion is ignore all pseudointellectual rhetoricians.

Richard Spencer is the right's response to playing the identity politics game. A game that shouldn't be played at all by either side.

Stand up straight and claim your own individuality bucko. You're in this for the long haul.

Richard looks like a good boy that would never disobey his mother desu.

>telling lies on an anonymous Mozambican carpentry image board
>pushing neocon positions on the alt-right because everything right of Mao all looks the same
wew lad

Truth hurts fatso

A retarded Americlap

My opinion is he lied about reading Evola.

me on the right

Not Veeky Forumserature. Surely you would get a better response on /pol/?

> le literal "Hail Trump" and nazi salute meme

dude kekistani pride worldwide lmao

/pol/ hates him because /pol/ is full of plebs.

Not smart, or interesting in the slightest.

He's like ever "urban intellectual" that rises during a crisis. They concoct these grand theories on they way society should be ran but they can't even mantain self improvement, let alone a society reform.

He's an anti thing, he just points out things he feels shouldn't be, crime statistics, IQ, etc, he has no vision other than a grey massless blob of white people.

> my feet hurt