What are some good books about the bourgeois state disarming the working class at the command of the capitalist elite?

What are some good books about the bourgeois state disarming the working class at the command of the capitalist elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Gonzalez
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

animal farm

>Hand them over, goyim!

WE ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS
we are, however, actors amidst a crisis

what response would have been more appropriate for you?

i find the naked careerist opportunism in the actions of these kids distasteful in the extreme, and disheartening, too, to realize the extent and depth of the narcisso-cynical zeitgeist, that they could be so fully prepared to leap into this role and take advantage of the event.
so, like, not this, to answer your question. anything but.

la abominación

is this a woman

anything by Michel Clouscard

la creatura...

La extincion de la luz de la humanidad...

la monstra...

She's obviously white.

ay dios mio, es la luz extinguido...

(whiter than you, muhammad)

>huwite

LA puridad no mas

Thanks for posting this, friend

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Gonzalez
>this amerimongrel has a wikipedia page
>you don't
fuck this gay earth

el demonio engendro de satanás...

>Gonzalez identifies as bisexual and is the current president of the gay–straight alliance at her high school

How the fuck are these liberals using the name leftist when they are the entire fucking Establishment? Nazbol alliance now

>identifies as bisexual
>identifies
>as
>bisexual

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAahAHAH

Where did she call herself leftist?

Second half of the Harry Potter books.

fuck i've been feeling some slight disgust toward that Hogg kid for some reason and wasn't sure why but you nailed it. it's the world he was raised in and his LA parents.

What are you trying to say? Feel free to write more coherently.

>narcisso-cynical zeitgeist,
I hate them as much as the next guy but god you're a retard

I identify as attack helicopter

I'm saying fuck the LGBT movement fuck off from the Marxist party real leftists hate you

ITT:

I think I'm beginning to unironically HATE trannies and the whole of the politically correct LGBT community. Omg we are better and more progressive than you because we get fucked in the ass omg my politically correct queer victim lifestyle is subversive and edgy even though it's aggressively promoted by all major corporations, omg I'm dying my hair pink and getting a degree in postmodern victimhood at a top university! Omg child drag queens!

Start with the classics.

You seem really insecure and easily threatened.

Not him but fuck you

hehe u just say that cuz fragile white male cisqueer socmarxmodernpost gender patriarchy space open discussion bodies in heteronormative dialogue with my AIDS-ridden anus

I noticed that their entire worldview is upside down. They always say whatever is the opposite is true. For instance, that "You seem really insecure and easily threatened" comment, that's them. I'm trying to recall other instances where LGBT people make such attacks that are a complete twisting around of the situation

These people need to go.

The insults people tend to go to are ones that they think will work, and since most people are brainlets they will pick insults that work on them.

How come capitalists push women's rights and gay rights so much if these are progressive ideologies?

el atrocidad

it's insane though whether in antifa gatherings or book reviews of something they don't like the always characterize a situation in a way that is a complete upside down of the situation.. I have had enough of these sick people

How come LGBT consistently ally with Islam groups? How come they don't condemn rape culture literally being created? Why do they shit on the poor? Why are many women turning against them? Why do they support the system like enforcing laws to force people to use certain words if they're anti-establishment?

You wanna know what I think:

They were never in it for liberation or equality. They were in it out of ressentiment and for revenge. They're the slaves that didn't want to be free, but to enslave other people. Mark Fisher was right in calling them the last men. Fuck these Vampires. I will rid the left of these liberal cupcakes

You will see

t. Vampire Killer

If a man dressing as a woman threatens you, you're a complete pussy. Get a clue.

It's not that. I literally did not give a shit about them they can do whatever the hell they want. The problem is they have enroached on the freedom of others' lives to do what they want. It's walking on eggshells now just to exist in society. Again your tactic is a complete shooting over the target and making a complete strawman of your opponent. By your logics the Dalai Lama, Justin Trudeau, Judith Butler, Jennifer Lawrence, the radical feminists, the non LGBT marxists have all been condemned.

No one is threatened by your lifestyle. You are threatened by ours. Stop living in your flip flop world of self justification.

Get a clue.

>if you don't spout our dogma, you're a reactionary

kill yourself

Is x a trans ally?

Is such and such movie anti POC?

Is such and such book patriarchal?

>making a complete strawman of your opponent
Lmao you are implying I'm either gay or a tranny, as always the alt-right weaklings are the masters of strawmanning.

>Mark Fisher was right in calling them the last men

That was Nietzsche he was quoting.

woah who would have thought es jay dubbau and /pol/nigger bait thread is full of average iq subhumans? wowowow

Even worse you're the soyboy cuck redditor on a Mac book laptop. even if you aren't you know you are

no shit

What is "our dogma"? You're completly delusion.

No, my life is great and I hope yours will improve.

Mark Fisher wasn't against LGBT rights though, just against meme identity politics and outrage/privilege culture.

Your brain is full of internet memes, it's useless, your cognitve ability is severely limited. You can't even speak like a human anymore.

>dehumanizing different dialects
bad leftist

I'm against identity politics but whenever I declare such views it's the LGBT and BLM who will defend it

How does it feel to be a rapist male feminist Sam Kriss?

Your dogma is liberal ideology. Go anywhere, outside or online and you'll find it

he's just unself aware

probably privileges the discourse of the universities too

probably doesn't even know David Crystal's theory on the english language KEK

If they kept to dressing like women I wouldn't have a problem with them, but these are shrill bluehaired kultmarx cultists we are dealing with. They don't want civil rights they demand submission they want to shove their ideology down children's throats and impose it throughout all our institutions. These people are your enemies

There really is something about his facial features that suggests a strong likelihood of sociopathy.

I've disliked him since becoming familiar with his personality on twitter and when he started shilling for idpol. I thought he was a /goodguy/ at first because of his early writings on his blog

He was an insufferable cunt, he was shitting on non idpol marxists at that time. Everything about that guy is off, his life, his tone

Yeah he's the definition of a soyboy. He was a strong talker too calling people pussies, ad hominem, gawd I'm remember so much shit about Sam now. Talking abotut how dumb other people and how smart he was. He literally shat on everyone, in the end he was the biggest shit

Don't you have a school to shoot up

Just fucking nuke america already kim

>Be American
>Get shot
>Get called a shill for being shot

How is a normal, sane, balanced comment like that guy's comment grounds for you to characterize him like that?

maybe reading these books about media studies would be nice for you

Da gubrnemend wants to take da guns

Shall no be infringement!!!!!!

Where did I say I'm pro gun?

All media is pseudo event man

It doesn't threaten me. However, I'd prefer to be apathetic to their plight without being called evil for doing so.

Honestly is it kind of fucked up that
>A: their push for greater government control is portrayed as some edgy bottom-up anti-authoritarian struggle against the all-powerful NRA
>B: the fact that it's taken for granted that high schools will invevitably produce depressed nihilistic maniacs and the best solution is to take their guns and hope that they only kill themselves

I unironically think compulsory schooling should be abolished

even Chomsky and Foucault agree that school is bullshit

>just take my shit daddy government
what is wrong with you

la creatura... no es blanca... no de esto pais... nadie sabe donde

Yes goy, keep buying assault rifles, laws are bad and criminals will be criminals anyway am I right? Good goy. Pew pew pew!

don't reply to him he's just a baiter or a shill, either way people with stronger feelings about it or something to say regarding the topic would have typed more

>assault rifles
nukes4civilians m8

that is one ugly person

she's hot and i agree with her.

>she's hot
dude i am so sorry

Yikes

>A shill
Are you guys so paranoic that you think one needs to get paid in order to seek the sublime pleasure of baiting amerimutts?Agreed desu. It's not like laws ever stopped anyone.

So are you saying me owning any kind of AR by default makes me a crazy person?

I'm not American but come on you know how textbook bullshit this whole thing is

come on

we are all crazy by default. you have to prove your sanity by having 5 years experience as a pilot or astronaut

Was gonna say surgeom too but now that I think of it surgeons are batshit insane

Yes that's what I'm saying.
Pew pew pew pew! Me like shot stuff with my pew pew! Me like when stuff goes BOOOOOOM! Me work more and get less dlingdling every year but me no care because me have me pew pew.

She's doing what she believes to be right. That doesn't make her a goblin no matter how wrong she is.

So did Hitler

Fuck, I just realised her Wikipedia page and publicity pretty much guarantees her a fully paid ivy league education. LOL

Just read The Guardian

it's being debated, look at the entry page for grounds for deletion

it's about half and half but my god, how does her being an activist and survivor of a shooting make her a notable person? because she's been on CNN?

ah.

She's the symbolic (actual?) leader of this stronger-than-normal movement, which happened 9 days ago, so of course she's a notable person

>it's an american politics thread
Is there anything more useless?

most of the guns are owned by people with above average incomes, not the working class

This is a nice song for such occasions:
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

hes right you knwo

>stronger-than-normal movement
it's a fucking big marketing trend

>She's the symbolic (actual?) leader
how come any activist for their own ideas doesn't get their own wiki page or a pedestal?

I live in a rural area and everyone has a gun whether they make $10,000 a year or $100,000 a year.

>only Drumpftards don't want to ban all guns!
Shoo shoo, leftypol.

>edgy kid is reported to the FBI multiple times for making threats to shoot school
>They ignore it
>Kid shoots up the school
>Media campaign that blames all gun owners and tries to guilt them into giving up guns, completely ignoring that it was the fault of the FBI entirely

Seriously question, is this scenario "Kafkaesque"?

If you think that's ridiculous, wait until you see this
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784

They have been in parts of the top since the 80s and have sunk their claws deeper and deeper in order to gain full control.