Best way to learn German? Books (which ones) , web pages , dictionary etc etc

Best way to learn German? Books (which ones) , web pages , dictionary etc etc.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f04e63a044650f507c307
4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/German
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the dictionary.
LEARN THE ARTIKELN
I didn't and I regret.

An easy way to learn basic vocab is by just binge watching cartoons translated to german. Most cartoons have very simple dialogue and plot, and if you've already seen it it'll be easier to figure out what they're saying

Take 3 or 4 years worth of university courses in it and you'll get a good grasp.

German for Reading libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f04e63a044650f507c307

>German
Not even Germans speak German, they all speak English. Most useful languages are French (although same case with the Germans), Arabic, and Spanish.

Learn Norwegian instead. Bye.

>he thinks he can learn a language from a web page

Read and understand Hegel

my mother is german, how do i learn from her?

>french speak english
nice meme

The French are absolute shit at English. You’ve given yourself away as a fake and a pseud.

*ARTIKEL

Send her to my house for a few hours I’m sure I’ll be able to get something out of her ;)

start using an app like memrise or duolingo to get some vocab down. then get this book
be prepared for a long and frustrating journey. I'vebeen at it for 6 months and I suck. .. maybe don't take my advice lol

>they all speak English.
Falsch.

What are the top tier Veeky Forums languages?

Languages with literature.

Duolingo is a good starting point, but it can't teach you everything you need to know. For more advanced learning, join a cheap class, preferably one where the teacher can't speak any English. Also, buy the textbooks and do the exercises your teacher tells you to do.

Veeky Forums languages:
Latin
French
German
English
Russian

The others aren't really worth it, read translations.

>French
>No Italian
>no ancient greek

You waste of brain cells

The ratio of effort to gain when learning Russian isn't worth it, thats a Veeky Forums language not worth learning.

This. Spongebob has a very good German dub.

Replace french with hebrew, and german with ancient greek and you're right.

4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/German

remember to study word genders properly

Guten Tag. Mein Name ist Thomas. Ich habe Heute masturbiert.

You could for instance have her start by replacing all english nouns with the correct German nouns when she talks to you. For example she could say please pass den Zucker instead the sugar. That would make sure you get the articles along with the casesright, the other anons are quite correct there. To a German a wrong article really sticks out

Assimil is the best way for at least German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Swedish, possibly also for some other European languages.

Read mein kampf bitch

Greetings from austria

Where do I find this? Torrents are dying.

mein kampf ist absoluter schwachsinn und wenn du es gelesen hättest wüsstest du es auch.

t. hab mein kampf im bücherregal neben mir stehen