I left Veeky Forums for 2 weeks and got 10,000 words of my novel written. How much do you have written?

I left Veeky Forums for 2 weeks and got 10,000 words of my novel written. How much do you have written?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1EYL8D6f3_x7lzg45H9fYeCR_tbjTY8m-eTMKv_Bsm_g/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im not writing a novel currently
wrote some short fiction and some poetry

Anything you think is good? 9,000 of my 10,000 words were pretty entirely shit, but I can't just delete them because I need them to continue the story.

hammered out a short story in 12 hours but idk if it's worth anything

It could be, are you a female poc by any chance? Kidding, but it's only worth what you think it's worth.

NIGGER ELK

What's your story about?

Typical story about an angsty teen. Trying to subvert it a bit though

idk if it's worth $100, could you read it

I'd read it as long as it's not purely smut or if it's on a sketchy website

QUAD GODS!!!! But why? It seems like a waste.

it's not smutty at all
lemme see if this works...
thanks

docs.google.com/document/d/1EYL8D6f3_x7lzg45H9fYeCR_tbjTY8m-eTMKv_Bsm_g/edit

Like 8000 words. Im taking my sweet ass time with it, though thats alright.

>tfw 10,000 is a slow week for me
hm.

>came back to Veeky Forums after 2 weeks
you aren't going to make it..

Good imagery on it and fairly intriguing. The writing needs some work and I feel like more research might need to be done on the setting. But I have no clue about farms or tropical environments, but I could be wrong.

yeah I just wrote everything longhand in a few hours, still gotta beef it up a notch
the ending's not there yet either

thanks man

About 8K words but haven't worked on it in months. Got stuck with how poorly written my second chapter was and took a break but then life caught up to me so I have no free time.

i'm trying to get back into writing. is there a website everyone uses to publish short stories and things? there was one many years ago i used but i can't remember what it was called.

wattpad?

I wrote 600 words today between shitposting and going to work