Do you ever feel constrained by syntax when you write...

Do you ever feel constrained by syntax when you write? It all seems so rigid and they require you to use the same words over and over. I wish I could transcend syntax somehow. What are some books that defy grammar?

Such a deep post it truly is the pinnacle of intellectualism and reaffirms the ultimate dignity of mankind

Duck this board

Wait, what happened to some of the posts?

/pol/ faggot got banned

Become a musician. I sincerely believe that a musical intuition is the key to transcending syntax

Jung - Red Book
D&G - A Thousand Plaeteaus
Gysin - The Process

How are these books in any way syntax defying? They're written in a very straightforward manner and don't seem to contain meta propositions about grammar.

Actually Gysin does

Does English even have grammar ?
>t.French

learn a latin or a latin-derived language and put words wherever you want

>Deleuze and Guatarri
>straightforward

lmao what the fucking fuck r u smoking

Embrace semi-colon, comma, em-dash—you won't see me use "and" at all, or 'the' too much. no no, fuck that.
>Embrace the semi-colon, comma, and em-dash . . .
disgusting
Or. The other path. The And Path.
>And X and you Y and he Z and we Q.
Make the 'and' poetic Like Hemingway.

I do agree that that and is or or, not to ignore to.
Are used too much.

i find the poetic 'and' to be pretty revolting desu. it's extremely common among elite literature academics, especially feminist and queer scholars.

Maybe Quentin's chapter in TSatF

pic related

You should learn German.

Why?

Infinite syntax

The grammatic gives you options that simply don't exist in other lanugages. You can also very freely invent new words.
>Köperunzucht
It very decently deals with complexity.

just read pynchon and gass and copy them
it's what i did
now i'm published :)

I actually speak Portuguese and still feel very constrained by the language. Spanish is the same and French is even more strict with its word order.

not sure about portuguese, but you can break rules in spanish, look up Culteranismo or Conceptismo authors from the baroque, those guys did whatever they wanted

Invent your own language