Well, Veeky Forums who are you going to have watch your perimeter against them?

well, Veeky Forums who are you going to have watch your perimeter against them?

Didn't read it, who's "them"?
> if this is some race shit kill yourself

anyone that isn't "us." "us" being you and your gang members

>being in a gang
Top nigger

doesn't have to be a racial thing, in fact it shouldn't be. Gang is easiest to convey as a masculine group of men.

Tired; "them" is niggers or some racial other
Wired: "them" is woman, the most perfidious of all creatures, not to be allowed near the perimeter of the fashy homostate under any circumstances

'mannerbund'
It's basically the gayest word ever though

this guy gets it. welcome to perimeter team alpha

dunno, if I was desperately fighting a losing battle for my life and was rescued by a badass and he helped me up and led me back to his base of operations and with a slight smile he would swing open the gates and say, "welcome to the mannerbund" would be acceptable

its also a homoerotic concept steeped in fucking your fellow warriors all steppe populations show evidence of this behavior and it comes out in male jock relationships especially younger-older athletes

>the fashy homostate
lol

as long as you are not flamboyant about it, and do your job that's fine

All these people trying to sell you shit to make yourself happy. Happiness is the biggest lie ever told.

and he's on the perimeter team, but try to keep the dour shit to a minimum, we have morale to think about

Your first sentence was good but your second was pic related.

>Browns ever REALLY having your back

Why do leftists try to dodge this at all costs

Haiti 1804

I was referring to the book you are shilling do not try to love bomb me into your delusion
Le hat man. How is quiet desperation treating you? Personally I am not lovin it.

cause nobody wants to play for fucking cleveland

fine I'll find something else for you to do. maybe tend to the elder folks, wipe the shit n drool off them

Best day of my life.

>"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation"
"I know of know more encouraging fact than the ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor"
Sounds like you forgot to read half the book.

We need to be careful about this. Political movements based around "butch" homosexual men overtaking their "femme" opposition in the "gay" subculture then conquering the rest of society have caused problems before.

right, just keep the matriarchy in check