LBTG POC Books

Can we have an LGBT and POC thread?

I feel bad for these people because they haven't been represente d enough. As a straight non-white male I feel like we should be allies to these lil guys

Other urls found in this thread:

dpi.state.nc.us/docs/accountability/reporting/sat/2010/satreport2010.pdf#page=29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right; they only have over half of the political establishment, all mainstream media, and all corporations on their side.

>we should be allies to these lil guys

literally why

I'm confused on the point of the thread, is it talking about gay/poc writers or is it like philosophy.

god I wish that were me

Because they aren't degenerates poisoning what's good in life

*teleports behind you*

Heh, might want to double check that

>Allies to these lil guys

Do straight people really not get why this is offensive?

"Straight people" don't care you little faggot
Reminder everything someone calls you a faggot it refers to the pile of sticks we used to burn you on

You live in a postindustrial bubble

You want to "dismantle society"? How about let's drop you off in the middle of a third world country just see how real oppression is

I just really dont get what theyre crying about anymore. Wah some people hate me because im a faggot wah. Than turn around and hate str8s for zero reason.

it's a techonological liberal capitalist horror

it's also the establishment pandered to them to kill the possibility of even bringing up any real issues

Assuming this isn't bait.

I don't understand this sentiment. The only race that hasn't produced any great literary or philosophical tradition are nogs. The only POCs that haven't recieved any recognition and admiration from whitey are blacks because generally they've never really had the ambition to read and write. Even if you wanted to check out the African classics you couldn't. There are none. they didn't write it down.

they were historically oppress that's why they can't write books they didn't have pencils africa would have been wakanda in fact black women are strong and beautiful

But Chinua Achebe and Toni Morisson

There's no reason to write if you are spending all your time gathering food for your tribe and bathing in rivers and stuff. How do you expect tribals to write anything? You need cities to go from oral to written tradition, it's not about racial factors but urbanisation.

Besides North Africa has literature, but they are only brown of course, not black.

>it's not about racial factors but urbanisation.

And if Africans weren't 70 IQ fruitpickers they could have urbanized like every other race

holy shit i never knew Veeky Forums was this racist

i mean holy fuckin shit

Every other race didn't urbanise, and it depends on material conditions, urbanisation is not even an inherent good by itself.

Start with Lovecraft come back when you're a race realist

>Every other race didn't urbanise

On a supercluster scale yes they very much did. Even the Amerindians radically separated from the entire rest of the planet managed to form spectacular civilizations in the high flung Andes

The African on the other hand has displayed to barely be able to sustain cities and nations outright handed to them. A useless effeminate creature unsuitable for self direction

>there's no reason to write if you'd rather do other things
Yeah sure, but that also means you're going to be mocked for your shitty literature when compared to the writing races.

It's not racism, it's acknowledging reality. Black people read and produce great literature to a much lesser extent than any other race. They prefer to do other things, nothing wrong with that. It just means you won't be represented as much in literature.

No reason to simplify it down to race, Americans never had any good literature either compared to Europeans :)

>you should feel bad and pity this whole group of different people just because
Hmm

>They prefer to do other things, nothing wrong with that

There is when those other things often include robbing, dealing and generally acting like niggers

I wasn't unironically racist until the rainbow club started crying wolf seeing racism everywhere

>"Hey guys what are some books written by pocks?"

Holding opinions unironically for the sole purpose of spiting other people is pathetic. Think for yourself for fucks sake

Racism began with people thinking for themselves. Its a very sensible reaction just smelling these veritable apes

Racism is emotional and group-think. People only try to rationalise it after their emotional response

You're merely repeating what I said. An intuitive response (there is no such thing as "emotional responses") doesn't detract from its legitimacy especially as far as I can see there is no reasonable reason to see them any other way outside the cynical appeal of abandoning reality for mere congeniality which I find despicable.

So how do you explain blacks being the least accomplished race pre-colonialization and that their IQ's are retard-tier? Is that emotional group-think too?

What would be the point of philosophy if everyone could just trust their intuitive response to be the legitimate one? It’s not about congeniality, it’s about retards like you deciding that they are too lazy to logically justify their beliefs and opinions and just going with some dumb gut instinct

>these lil guys

> It’s not about congeniality, it’s about retards like you deciding that they are too lazy to logically justify their beliefs and opinions and just going with some dumb gut instinct

Pure ideology. I have my arguments and I have my data. What have you got? Nothing but a pat on the head by the liberal prescribed thought of the day

>these lil guys
>mfw

But seriously, niggers hardly produce anything worthwhile OP.

you're gonna call someone racist for standing there, while excluding him and pointing out his skin color, ostracizing him ...

you haven't seen real racism, cry wolf maybe the wolf comes?

>What would be the point of philosophy if everyone could just trust their intuitive response to be the legitimate one
I haven't read any philosophers who talk like this. People who talk like this are academic bureaucrats

If only very recently. For a while lgbt were almost considered transgressive outlaws. But pink capitalism came in and the mainstream decided it was okay

are you a big guy

In middle class puritan (good) society. The aristocratic classes have a long history of enabling and promoting a wide array of sexual deviancy from homo orgies to child trafficking

it's also this entire "you have to be certified / qualified / backed up by peer reviewed studies" that enables them to have a monopoly on the production of thinking

What data? Did you read the Bell Curve once? You watch a couple of Sam Harris videos in your spare time? Almost all of the data suggests that IQ is far more closely related to class, not race. You need to get out of your circlejerk at some point

National Diversity Department: don't ingest non Grade A thinking!

>Almost all of the data suggests that IQ is far more closely related to class, not race.

Except every single study in which black children were raised by white middle class families

Kek you’re actually upset that people don’t take brainlets seriously in the real world

not him but history proves that statistics isn't independent of the bodies / states that
publish them or the historical context. acedemic publications aren't free from ideology (kek in fact they're the opposite, they're purposely ideological through and through)

numbers themselves don't tell a story, it's the way that you present them

literally the first thing they say in statistics class, who btw was taught by a gay pride teacher who I liked

>Almost all of the data suggests that IQ is far more closely related to class, not race

WRONG

dpi.state.nc.us/docs/accountability/reporting/sat/2010/satreport2010.pdf#page=29

I love people like you. You pretend you're informed on the subject and that's why you believe in racial egalitarianism despite the fact that it's evident you have never done even a bit of research into it.

>Win literal Nobel prize in genetics
>Disagree with liberal "facts"
>you're now a brainlet

yeah dude pretty much every philosopher wasn't a professional... public education is a joke

why are asians being restricted by quotas then? how is this not fucking racist?

How disingenuous can you possibly be? This is just a bold faced lie, the studies that have people from low income brackets becoming adopted by middle class families generally involved an even spread of racial demographics. The trends report an increase of up to 18 IQ points in the adopted children for some cases relative to controls

>a report or SAT scores
>which does not correct for typical class/race dynamics (i.e. more blacks are also poor)
>SATs are given once, in one day, e.g. no control group to even derive conclusions from

You are a retarded nigger cuck faggot my friend

it's impossible to actually reason with these people; they mastered that lying is power; in roman times the slaves were the most sensitive to power plays and power politics

>How disingenuous can you possibly be?
>Proceeds to completely ignore my claim and cite a total non sequitor

You realize class AND race can be contributing factors

You realize dumb people (i.e. most blacks) are more likely to be poor BECAUSE they're dumb

he wasn't denying that class was a contributing factor, no one was, you are dishonest because now you admit race is a contributing factor when it was your initial claim that it wasn't

You're mixing people up, I'm agreeing with you as opposed to the guy I was replying to

god can we please bring back the Situationists International and glass these people

>a report or SAT scores
Yes, they correlate with IQ tests at around .8, so they're perfectly fine.
>which does not correct for typical class/race dynamics
I literally linked to you the very page which shows for each race the average score given family income. That means data is literally controlled by class. Moreover, the correlation between SAT and SES is around .3 so your point is simply moot.
>SATs are given once, in one day, e.g. no control group
Control group? Are you just using random words in order to appear knowledgeable?
>You are a retarded nigger cuck faggot my friend
Wow, that made you really mad, didn't it? I know, truth hurts.

misquoted

also why do they have a race restriction on asians entering universities? I'm offended and this is racist as fuck. these libs are living in a loony upside down world

Imagine being this resentful

>also why do they have a race restriction on asians entering universities?

Same reason Jews are the only ethnic group unaffected by affirmative action

Vaneigemists were filled with rage and resentment, yes

in the cool 1960s way not your cupcake millenial CNN libtard crybaby way

p.s. realize that everyone from the intellectual left, the centrists, the nonpartisans, and the right are allying against you lunatics

the discontented libertarians too are tired of your shit. scheming against ron paul because you "found that he's a racist?" because you can't compete in the field of ideas?

Why are liberals such subhumans?

slave ressentiment, hatred of the good, the beautiful, the noble, the true

Bloody hell. /pol/ is absolutely relentless in its shit.

Or because there are still black people alive today who were directly affected by Jim Crow laws, and a hefty chunk of the rest have parents/grandparents who were directly affected. Of course there’s going to be a poverty gap, that shit was barely 50 years ago. And of course there’s going to be an education gap, because shit neighbourhoods are still recovering from that stuff and shitty poor neighbourhoods feature shitty poor schools

I take that as a compliment.
And anyway I'm not in the least interested in politics. The dimorphic true-believers directing their grubby mulatto hordes will build their tower to Babel and watch it fall same as it ever went. Meanwhile I will continue my own way with my own knowledge of things and hold my own neat spot of ground as all my forefathers did. For yourself, do as you will

Africa had tens of thousands of years of human history to make something of themselves before they seen their first blond beast and came up with nothing but self enslavement and mudhuts. I don't find it particularly convincing that they're late at the starting line, they'll always be behind and its frankly despicable to be telling them otherwise as it will only rub in their inevitable failure more. Like putting a special needs kid in Ap Calculus. Sure you're giving him a chance but its just not his place in this world sadly

There are variables involved in how well one tests on a given day. Deriving conclusions from such a sample is really pointless and was in no way the intention of that report.

I did not see the page you linked because my phone doesn't open files that way. In any case, your notion that SAT reflects IQ says less about the reliability of SAT than it does the questionable value of IQ testing; again if the same students were given these tests with a method over time, you might actually have a point, as it is you are simply abusing statistical science.

Did it make me mad? No. You seem to be the one obsessed with proving your groups superiority, you must be very insecure.

Africans actually became the europeans; genetically you are more similar to an african male than to a huwhite woman.

I mean maos china is a similar timeframe and was defintely much more harsh than that shit and the chinese are doing pretty well

And a potato has more chromosones than a human. Meaningless.
The significance of genetic difference is very much a matter of quality not quantity. Hence how Africa manages to be the most genetically "diverse" region in crude technicalities but it means very different when its a million different formulas for barely elevated apes

>What is Egypt?
Retard

this is such disingenuous reasoning

don't fall for the bait guise

but just in case the nubians were the bottom of that Mediterranean society

>those thighs
Oh dear lord

You are just bloviating your own opinions. Your heart is so full of mad you can't think straight. You probably started this thread to get attention. I am going to go engage with people who care about literature. P.s. you really are a nigger.

>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person from /pol/

Maybe head back to /mu/ kiddo, there's some shoegaze albums that need someone to rate them

I couldn’t pick any of you morons from a lineup of one. Whether or not you’re actually /pol/tards is irrelevant, but ever since /pol/ became the cesspool that it is, every board has suffered because the entire site attracts idiots who want to be in the company of idiots

So what does that make you? A bigger idiot?

Apparently so considering I’m still here. But until I bother to find another literature forum of some description that isn’t popcorn fiction garbage, I’m stuck here

just let it go I think the damage has been done

I'm not hateful I sincerely think you're representing the wrong values. I'm a disillusioned leftist who sees the subversive punk 60s spirit somewhere else than the mainstream left

Racists will get all excited and post in threads like this. It's literally bait.

racists you mean the people who put race restrictions on asians and who daily ostracize whites

How are you ostracized daily, poor child?

that's the question you should ask yourself

You're full of shit, user.

so much liberal ideology who don't want to take off their glasses

WE

>look for ways to think of yourself as a victim
fag

I'm not a liberal, american idiot.

by "How are you ostracized" I obviously meant that they aren't. lrn2read

hahaha he / she thinks he's not a liberal

I wish liberals would stop calling themselves other names and invade other parties to spread their agenda