Useful literature

Can anyone recommend some books that aren't fucking useless like your little gay ass poetry but actual practically applicable and useful books. I'm talking finance, economics, bussiness, fitness... you know how to actually IMPROVE your life instead of reading some stupid shit about ULLYSES AND CATCH 33 WHOA WHAT GREAT FICTION! Just kidding, it's garbage and it's worthless.

Is this really the kind of communication you want to put out into the world?

Does this represent you?

Not every tool is a hammer.

Guy who answers a question with a question talking about how MY communication is fucked up. Jesus, Mary, H. Christ, God and Holy Spirit protect me from this faggotry.

this isn't the unwashed board, try reddit

are you trying to make a parody of what you think someone you hate is like

shut a fuck up you pansy

op read up on hunter and turner diaries. im sure you will find them useful in the coming race war.

ride the tiger, rich dad poor dad, curmudgeons guide to getting ahead, some keto recipes and your golden

Peace

Go to the non-fiction section of your local bookstore or library. Buy a book on the subject you are interested in. Wa la, enjoy autism for dummies .

Poetry and fiction will improve your life. For one thing, you won't be making brainlet posts like this anymore.

>practically applicable and useful books

>rich dad poor dad
A jewish classic :D

>implying one should only do useful things

Back to the rat race, pleb.

Being able to look smart in front of others is very practical. If you do it well enough people will believe whatever you say.

She was in love from afar with this fellow Marlon Brando, son. Who? Who. Jim, Marlon Brando was the archetypal new-type actor who ruined it looks like two whole generations’ relations with their own bodies and the everyday objects and bodies around them. No? Well it was because of Brando you were opening that garage door like that, Jimbo. The disrespect gets learned and passed on. Passed down. You’ll know Brando when you watch him, and you’ll have learned to fear him. Brando, Jim, Jesus, B-r-a-n-d-o. Brando the new archetypal tough-guy rebel and slob type, leaning back on his chair’s rear legs, coming crooked through doorways, slouching against everything in sight, trying to dominate objects, showing no artful respect or care, yanking things toward him like a moody child and using them up and tossing them crudely aside so they miss the wastebasket and just lie there, ill-used.

Well, for one thing it teaches you to be articulate, meaning people will not consider you mentally challenged whenever you write or speak. For instance, misspelling business will immediately raise suspicion among potential business partners.

That monologue by JOI's dad is one of the best parts of the book.

"Like a boneless Christ, one man under each arm, feet dragging, eyes on the aether.”

I completely agree. That chapter hit me hard because it reminded me so much of my own experience with my father.

everything by Byung-Chul Han it's great for self improvement and success

whats wrong with her hand. retardet?

Read ancient history and see how they dealt with problems and war etc.

I recommend Vergil's Georgics. It is a classic, a beautiful ancient epic poem about agriculture.