Tfw literature is making me less red pilled

>had to read toni morrison's sula for english class
>enjoyed it
>starting to hate niggers less
>less repulsed when i see them

how to i regain my edge? my knowledge has been blunted by pathos for these apes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reading Chicago crime statistics should do the trick.

t. Chicagoan

Maybe you should stop being a faggot

If you're that influenced by fictional stories read the bible. It'll be good for you.

it's known that fiction makes you more empathetic. i think im just going to stick to philosophy and other nonfiction so as not to turn into a blubbering idiot. might as well be watching tv.

On the offhand chance that this is not bait.... uh, good job? Try Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man or something by Dumas if you want to read some more black authors to test your racism

Invisible man was made by a black guy? I didn't even know

That kind of "edge" was always unsustainable. (Probably for the best - you don't want to be still going on imageboards to argue about immigration rates or whatever when you're 50.)

Use this as an opportunity to deepen your understanding of the culture. Look at Morrison's writing, then look at the non-fiction reality. What's the difference? How do we resolve these differences?
The answer is egalitarian ethnonationalism by the way, but you should probably verify that for yourself if you want to have a strong understanding of the subject

he could also try something by russia's greatest poet, alexander pushkin

>pushkin was black
absolutely wew

>i know that they must be displaced for humanity to progress.
Oh yeah that worked great for New York. Just push them all into Harlem, that'll end crime.

Speaking of Toni Morrison, did anybody here enjoy Beloved? I'm reading it right now and while I've found the structure to be pretty interesting, I haven't enjoyed Morrison's writing style at all. At times it feels like a high schooler wrote it.

If this doesn't make you feel a tiny bit sorry for SHEEEEEEEEITs I don't know what will.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s

>Dumas
>black author
what is this revisionist shit I’m seeing so much lately? He is like 1/4 black and his background is just straight french

it's obvious bait

Now go watch a Cops marathon.

it’s her first novel and far from her best.

I've never been a racist person, why would I feel hate towards races that are inferior to mine? You're supposed to punch up, never down.

1/8th which doesn't count for nothing I guess

Did the mods just delete 10+ comments in this thread? I didn't know this was reddit.

Just a heads up, the mods purged numerous comments giving statistics on black crime n such.

At least just lock the thread, no need to censor

>go on board dedicated to literary topics
>surprised when narratives are controlled
retard

i started working out in a public park and the only other people who do that are negros and they're all friendly and encouraging. made me reevaluate a bit.

Sounds like mods are doing exactly what they're supposed to if they're getting rid of your retarded /pol/ infographics on a literature board
That being said this is a pretty dumb thread

A character made this claim in Django Unchained and it's been a meme ever since.

It's just sad how far reaching censorship has gotten online. Even Veeky Forums is censored these days?

> off topic shit with a billion links gets deleted because it would crash and burn the thread
Wow such a tragedy

>because it would crash and burn the thread
yeah that's why

Moderated and censored are two distinct concepts. You can say the word nigger here all you want, it's not that edgy and nobody cares. People do care when you dense fucks derail threads with racial iq and crime statistics because this board is about literature and it has rules, however spottily enforced they are.

Veeky Forums has never been about free speech and the jannies always do it for free
this is a containment site for the people who have posted in this thread, all of you please remain where you are

please take this carebear-tier falseflag back to /leftypol/

Go back to if you want the minimal amount of moderation that still qualifies as legal, other boards at least attempt to focus on their stated topic.

The fact the mods removed a dozen redpilled comments but didn't lock this off topic thread proves my point.

The mods are trying to spread their agenda and OP and certain posts just so happens to fall within their propaganda.

ah yes, because the OP is so incredibly on topic that mods just had to preserve it

>the mods won't stop stifling my redpills, let me flood every board with racial iq statistics and infographics about muslims or you're the REAL fascists
The fact that /pol/acks act like such obnoxious aspie fucks turns me off from their opinions more than any actual rhetoric from either side desu

yeah it's pol acting like aspies. It's surely not that you will be ostracized by all of society and accused of being evil. no it's the aspie thing

It's a shit thread and I wish it were deleted, but it mentions actual literature so it's technically "on topic"

OP is literally just asking for redpills. If that's not proof it's off topic idk what is. The deleted comments were just answering the question so it's clear the mods have an agenda they wish to push

Not everyone who's persecuted is persecuted because they're secret geniuses the world cannot accept you nonce

Saying your becoming less red-pilled means you're becoming more red-pilled. The ultimate red-pill is that there is no red pill. Only other blue pills.

fpbp

Not that invisible man, the other one.

there might still be hope for you. i hope you'll come around one day.

on a scale of 1 - 10 how depressed are you?

One drop rule

holy shit that's meta

the thread isn't off topic faggot, those posts were
kill you'reself

Fair point, convinced me to hit the report button

Isn't that what niggers say all the time as well?

If you're up for more Morrison afterwards, Song of Solomon seemed better written to me and I enjoyed it a lot more, can't say if it's her best though as Beloved and Song are the only Morrison I've read.

Being racist is not redpilled. no matter what /pol/ tells you.

>mods deleting my post that acknowledges that half the thread has been censored

HMMMMM....

Fuck off with these Reddit psy-ops.

Only cucks like niggers.

IDK.

But don't try Faulkner, or Miller. or Tarantino movies.

N A R R A T I V E C O N T R O L L E D

F
O
R
F
R
E
E