Literally a Jew that wants to rule over the Goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rlghYsHnVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw hard leftist with Marxist sympathies
>tfw agree with every Jacobite article I've read

They say Moldbug was there in Peter Thiel's mansion, they stayed up late watching trumps historic 2016 victory together. In January, Trump told Thiel they were going to be great friends, but word is POTUS hasn't talked to Pete ever since: he doesn't even return any of his calls

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rlghYsHnVc

It was in a cache of leaked emails.

Yarvin is a Kike and Thiel is a Homosexual that produces spying software for the government whilst calling himself Libertarian.

Revolution when?

not wanting to get raped by a dysfunctional government to appease the cult of dysgenics is enough to make one a right-wing extremist in 2018. don't worry, patchwork will make room for your personal brand of marxism in the near future, and luckily i will be safely across the border with a gun for when you try to enter post-collapse

pensi

WTF NRxBROS
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN

> Thinking there's anything wrong with this
> Not realizing that if IQ is to be the answer to the platonic question "who is to rule", then Ashkenazi are practically an entirely different species above the rest of humanity, like advanced aliens, and should therefore naturally be our rulers

muh iq, muh civilisation, muh progress

> Being against civilization and progress
> Literally admitting to being an animal trapped in a biological niche you're too stupid to survive outside of

>> Literally admitting to being an animal trapped in a biological niche you're too stupid to survive outside of

That's called civilisation, brainlet

No, civilization is the structures that allow for progress. Progress destroys the structures that don't allow for progress. The beings that are reliant on those structures to survive become displaced, hence all the social turmoil of capitalism, etc. You're angry that you're displaced, so you want to call deprecated structures "civilization". But if you were really as great as you thought you were, you'd be able to change and adapt. The fact that you can't makes you an animal.

Brainlet believes in progress for the sake of progress lol, can't even explain why progress is good just says "MUH PROGRESS!"

Meanwhile, I am trading cryptos earning millions thriving in this PROGRESS DUDE WORLD you have created whereas you are probably studying for some shitty degree by a literal (((MORONIC PROFESSOR)))

In Landian terms, progress is good because it's inevitable; because capitalism is a victorious emerging total sentience that will subsume and categorize everything within it into its place, eternally and perfectly and even retroactively. There is something to be said empirically for the apparent inevitability of change; IE, you're not an animal because it's bad to be an animal, you're just an animal objectively because history is moving away from you and only those that keep up will remain men in any real sense.

>In Landian terms,
> progress is good
m8 this is uncalled for slander of Nick land. He doesn't think anything we're progressing towards is good at all. He's one of the most nihilistic writers I have ever come across

>Thinking I'm a Nick Land fag

Land is a crypto-jew whom I shall expose one day.

>jews have a high iq
nice meme

Jews were made to rule over the goyim retards
read the bible for once jesus christ

Say what you will but Moldbuggian Formalism has some interesting implications and applications.

He's a terrible writer. You can clearly tell he's a Jew by the effeminate manner in which he writes.

Well, you're right on that "progress" destroys, schlomo

Just fucking gas yourself my man

Such as?

His notion that the implicit should be made explicit has some interesting interactions with Austrian Economic thought.

Instead of advocating some homesteading principle whereby unclaimed property is captured and made private, you have this notion that everything is already basically owned, and that this ownership and ought to be recognized. If you control a thing, you are its rightful owner etc.

This program of disambiguation aims at reducing conflict. Would it work? Maybe. It's something to think about anyways.

>hen Ashkenazi are practically an entirely different species
Except there would be many more white leaders due to sheer numbers and the existence of certain protestant demographics who outscore jews

Formalism is literally just honesty applied to politics, it's amazing nobody ever thought of it before.

>tfw I just moved here from Pacifica, California, which is on the other side of the bay from here. On the other side of the peninsula, which is probably the least hip town in the whole Bay Area.

>tfwyou can get a nice ratty apartment there with a nice panoramic view for about $700 bucks a month.

>tfw my balcony looks over Eureka Valley.

>tfw in the evening, I get to watch the land turn the color of brick, and then aluminum.

>tfw on the hills there are trees: eucalyptus and Monterey pine, and in the sandy bed, a housing development.

>tfw Often, I catch my eyes, sliding easily - as if they rolled on bearings, or had been oiled - off the identical rows of houses of people, and back up to the more peculiar trees.

Stop posting this thread everyday. Cunt.
Steve Bannon used to read Moldbug too.

sauce on that?