Why haven't you graphically mapped out your worldview like Taleb?

Why haven't you graphically mapped out your worldview like Taleb?

I'm not (not) a pseud.

don't have the 'tism, nor the 'cism

It's so humorous looking at that. Imagine coming up with that horrendous graphical butchering of your own concepts, looking at the screen and thinking "Oh yeah baby I got so much skin in the game right now" while lifting a weight with your left hand and sweating on your keyboard. I guess it makes sense that this thing is so chaotic since Taleb is SO antifragile he even eats randomly. Like, can you picture having a meeting with that douche and during a presentation he suddenly drops his laser pointer on the table, grabs a fucking burger from his pockets and start eating? You can only wish you were that dank and anti-conformist

the little arrows saying 'no overlap' or 'little overlap' are killing me

Taleb has their back, do you have his?

Nassim "DROWNING IN YELLOW PUSSY BUT IM NOT ARAB" Taleb

He even mapped out his haplogroup, /int/ doesnt have shit on this guy

(he actually posted that btw)

We're going to restore Byzantium and there is nothing you t*rkshits can do about it, in fact you are all just cosplaying Greeks.

Rediscover your roots, fragilistas.

>FAT TONYISM

WHAT THE FUCK LMAOOOOOO

why is this a surprise? you know he has a really bad habit of developing neologisms.

it's clear he just means the philosophy of a typical fat italian new yawk pit trader.

>ETHICS

honestly i first read fat tonyism as fat tonyislam

How can you not love this man desu? Nothing is more life affirming to me than a good hilarious personality

what kind of autism is this

holy shit this guy is straight batshit insane

tfw i'll never be insanely smart and completely insane

being a regular chad is not so bad desu. as long as you sober up yourself off the reality that you're living in once in a while, then you'll be doing okay