L'Anomie

ITS ARRIVED LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

lulu.com/shop/http://www.lulu.com/shop/anonymous/lanomie-ou-le-tumulte-des-tapirs/paperback/product-23534633.html
docs.google.com/document/d/1Hh_X2K_3IGGGfpUqaObDTuvxgK_Pzm25yOQcuiitCXc/
lulu.com/shop/anonymous/hypersphere/paperback/product-22517627.html
lulu.com/shop/anonymous/the-legacy-of-totalitarianism-in-a-tundra/paperback/product-21802774.html
docs.google.com/document/d/1Hh_X2K_3IGGGfpUqaObDTuvxgK_Pzm25yOQcuiitCXc/edit#heading=h.mn21rda5ln28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hell yeah man, I ordered mine on Thursday

It's good quality too. Surprised I'm first considering I'm in Australia

When did you order it user?

4 days ago

>tfw seeing an user have a published book open to a page of my writing

Truly a wonderful artifact.

>I will, in short time, have a book of published material that I have (partially) written in my hands
It feels so fucking good lads, we can all make it

Somebody link me so I can buy this piece of artwork.

That ain't English.

sure wish publisher user would put this on amazon

Show me the dialogue on fetishes

It's because I love Les Boche, and of course:
>oui
>OUI
>LE TIGER

Pic related?

yes
YES

>my conversation about pregnancy fetish will outlive me
Feels existential bro

I’m very excited. Should get here by Wednesday.

At least you will live on, user

where can I order mine?

Veeky Forums sends a record of our writings into space fucking when?

btw what ever happened to the ready player one novel lit was editing?

lulu.com/shop/http://www.lulu.com/shop/anonymous/lanomie-ou-le-tumulte-des-tapirs/paperback/product-23534633.html

the title should be les bocheS, since it is plural

First of all how the fuck did you get this before me?
Second of all shit it actually looks good, might just go ahead and put it on amazon
We /golbal/ now lads

meant /global/ obviously but fuck it we can be /golbal/ too

Thanks man, ordered it. If this is a success we could start getting some Veeky Forumszens published

it's a sort of mix of the french and english as english soldiers often referred to the germans as "the bosche" referring to the collective

H-hi bro

I was one of the anons you were talking to, the one who originally posted the smut

iktf
>I was one of the writers of the Zizek erotic fan fiction arc in hypersphere
>tfw I didn't even know the thread had been capped and transcribed into the book until I saw my section mentioned in the Amazon description

Is Lulu based in aus or something? I got the print notifcation after 2 days and it arrived 2 after that

I was only 17 when my phrase "communists ambulocetus" was published. The tongue in cheek smut that followed has been immortalized while my body, the heights of my emotions, and my deepest passions will wither and be consumed by the dirt.

pdf where?

docs.google.com/document/d/1Hh_X2K_3IGGGfpUqaObDTuvxgK_Pzm25yOQcuiitCXc/

>sign my own copy
>tell my friends I got the author's signature
All I need is some friends and I got a good inside joke

Ive been away for the past month, why is this book being meme'd here lately

How is the spine and back cover?

The whole blurb is in French, or more likely, some butchered amalgamation of French and gibberish

Why do my images keep rotating 90 degrees. Phoneposting btw

Can anyone give a sincere (i.e. unironic) summary of the book? Is it an actual narrative, or is it a bunch of unconnected sections written by different people?

The latter. Some are very good and sincere (Les Boche stands out), some are very random and humorous such as the Socratic Dialogue on vore fetish, and some are just schizophrenic ramblings. Theyre all unrelated, but have connections such as "or was it yesterday" and things like that

I can be your friend user, I also already laughed at our inside joke

Just ordered my copy lads, lets hope royal mail doesn't fucking lose it.

>american literature

Has anyone ordered from LuLu before?
Do you know how long it will take for a delivery to Europe?

There's also mini narratives within the narrative itself, like The Tapir saga and the adventures of Uncle Gumshoe

I completely missed the writing of this! Nice work guys!

Me too. hope we do another one or I'll never achieve my dream of becoming a published author...

Took about a two weeks for my Hypersphere to come:
lulu.com/shop/anonymous/hypersphere/paperback/product-22517627.html

Lowkey I was the OP for L'Anomie and I've been thinking about starting another one so stay tuned

Nobody will remember your joke attempt at making literature because it's a joke, and you know it!

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Veeky Forums solved existentialism in one book

Other than this and Hypersphere, is there anything else Veeky Forums published in physical form?

It's all parodies of more or less well-known literary works, shitty inside jokes, and depressing attempts at being taken seriously. So basically the most accurate expression of present-day culture thus far.

TLOTIAT

TLOTIAT
lulu.com/shop/anonymous/the-legacy-of-totalitarianism-in-a-tundra/paperback/product-21802774.html

You can download it from here
docs.google.com/document/d/1Hh_X2K_3IGGGfpUqaObDTuvxgK_Pzm25yOQcuiitCXc/edit#heading=h.mn21rda5ln28

>tfw after 8 years, Veeky Forums finally has a meme trilogy of its own

how do I order one?

Tundra is IJ
Hypersphere is GR
L'anomie is Ulysses?

rotate the pic you douchemonkey

I think Tundra is Ulysses, Hypersphere is IJ (most concerned with pop culture), and L'anomie is GR

I've never read GR, is it more coherent than Ulysses? Because L'anomie is easily the most coherent of the 3

GR is coherent but sometimes hard to follow. It's the only member of the trilogy I've read so I can't really make any comparisons.

This seems correct

They're all about equally incoherent.

Legacy is completely incoherent
Never read Hypersphere desu
L'anomie is fairly incoherent but has moments of lucidity and an actual plot

I was talking about the original meme trilogy. But Veeky Forums's meme trilogy is pretty incoherent, have only read parts of the first two two but l'anomie seems the most 'coherent' since it's by far the shortest and has the most obvious connecting theme (parodic existentialism).

Can't tell if the terrible French titles are ironic or moronic.

Both

why are some of my quite humorous edits missing? wasn't everything fully restored after the trolls deleted everything?

Hahahahaha

What happened to dreamscape?

Are there pdf's or epub's for all of them or just lanomie?

tfw your contribution made it in.

You can "buy" a kindle version of Totalitarianism in a Tundra for free on amazon I'm pretty sure

>oui
>OUI

Same thing happens to me. You using clover?

If you do you should give an overall theme like this one had existentialism, imo it helps keep some coherence that adds to the humour

I ordered from Lulu, I'm OP. Its the only place to get the physical copy as far as I'm aware

Anyone have PDFs of the other two?

Just using chrome and taking a photo within the browser. Maybe if I took the photo with a different app and upload it, then it would be oriented correctly

Some parts are legit good desu
The wojak pepe play was garbage tho
Nice work senpaitachi, I will probably steal lots of little things from this creative mess for my pomo 2000 pages masterpiece

Next one should be modernism so anons step their prose game up

So which order should you read the trilogy in?

Chronological would be ideal I guess

>The wojak pepe play was garbage tho
I thought it was one of the best parts desu. Makes me wish Veeky Forums would take up a play project.

I'm currently writing a short story of about 10k words and if I get stuck on something like what event should happen next or what word to use, I'll skim through a random part of L'Anomie and it just gets the creative juices flowing

This is a good idea

Epub when? I need to read it on my tablet while I'm wageslaving myself to death

Copypasting a section that unfortunately did not make the cut. The next book should be titled "Tractatus Niggerus PhilosophiCUM"

Tractatus Niggerus-Philosophicus
The nigger
(1.1) Built himself a cage
(1.1.1)Yes
(1.1.1.1.1)YES
(1.1.1.1.1.1.11.)The nigger is in ((you don’t own them) my the wife)
(1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.11.1.) So much depends on
(1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1)A nigger
(1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1)Drenched in
(1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 )Rainwater
(1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2)He picks
(2) Cotton
(2.1)It looks at him
(.2.1.2.1.2.1It looks at
(1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.)Him
(7) It
Looks
At
Him
(100) Do you see now? Mr. Anderson. It is only the dream it always was.

That part was dumb and deserved to be excised

I like this idea, but I think we shouldn't rush into anything. There's a reason these things only actually make it to print every two years or so.

>Order mine the moment it goes on lulu
>Won't arrive until March 6 (or was it yesterday?)
>Some dumb Aussie already has his
Life's not fair.

was just looking through the sales data
>this german guy who bought two copies
god bless

>all of that not in the shape of a dick and balls

There's ur problem.

Its a real description about the artistic movement of capturing shit posting in published form

i have seen this book memed a ton on here but never clicked the threads
Did Veeky Forums write this? is it a collection of short stories?

oui
OUI

>the blurb is written in (B1-level) french
>"L'étranger" is mentioned with its english title

So many layers of irony. It's a labyrinth of ironic references so unfathomable you would never be able to guess if there's something valuable hidden in it.

See You can convert a docx to epub

Le sexy tapirs

Veeky Forums should write a Thus Spoke Zarathustra parody