The youngest generation of erudite, hermetically self-taught men are producing this with their knowledge

The youngest generation of erudite, hermetically self-taught men are producing this with their knowledge

>youngest

you poor naive boy. autistic right wing manchildren have existed since society became comfortable and allowed for flabby middlebrow.

What is it, and what do you have against it?

The board is so self-indulgent and masturbatory at times.

there's literally nothing wrong with being right wing

28C37BAA-8A29-4FCA-90D6-BDB2B733DF4E.png
891364BE-D443-4BFB-A5C4-320241DF796A.jpg

What generates these filenames?

being right leaning is a sign of maturity. Left is for the innocent yet misplaced optimism of youth.

No it isnt

You’re right. These people are mature and not at all entitled, much much more erudite and intelligent than an evil leftist academic! Based /ourguy/ Peterson defends capitalism and more in this epic monetized video

WAAAA I DONT LIKE SHARING MOMMY

lmao

How dare those people be retarded! They should be put in camps my tax dollars do not pay for so normal functioning white Redpilled men such as I don’t have to see them.

politics is a joke

>retarded
Being overweight or leftist is bad, I agree. Calling them retarded is going too far, though.

this but unironically

NO
STOP
YOU’RE ALL RETARDED THIS IS A BOOK BOARD START WITH THE GREEEEEEEEKS

> Background music:

A perfect match for average Tumblerina.

He summarizes storyline without directly following it up with parallels but overall its fairly well put together (if maybe a bit paranoid). Good to know that it rustled your jimmies.

>tfw culturally right but economically left
more like I don't like being taught Achebe rather than Plutarch in high school mommy

achebe is good though.

He's okay. There are other black authors more worthy of his canonical spot though

so copy/pasting pictures of paintings and sculptures is now considered good somehow?

i guess it's better than cutting your own cock off, but still i'm not impressed

mein gott!

who would you suggest?

Song of Solomon is a great book

toni morrison has a place in the canon as far as i know. i have a few of her books on my shelf but haven't gotten around to them yet.

Nothing generates these numbers! Why would you think there is a system in place that assigns these numbers and that there is meaning behind them?? You basement dwellers are crazy, I swear.

And yet leftists are so stunted they lack the realization that they alone are responsible for their open happiness and health, and whenever anyone does better at anything and benefits from their hard work the left will cry and claim it's unfair.

americans aren't leftists

>Neo-conservatives
>right-wing

>you're not a Leftist unless you are in favor of an unironic Communist dictatorship

phoneposting probably. My iPhone photos have similar looking filenames