Be me

>be me
>undergrad
>high
>essay due in 2 hours
>forget how to write

i need to write a conclusion, i finished the rest of the easy but i lack the mental ability to do a part of it.

the question is What influence did the Enlightenment Thinkers have on the development of American democratic principles?(the answer is yes)

i need to come u with the call to action part but i am way to high. share any ideas so that i can incorporate them into my conclusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9pCUEIIDLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drop out, it's all bullshit anyway

I'm sorry, you're retarded and it would be cruel to allow you to advance to a level beyond your current class

shit i dont know dude. mabey someone will post your call to action but im not gonna

tell them to suck your fucking dick
tell them you are paying their salaries and they will never amount to anything
tell them they were wrong to assume they ever knew anything

You should have listened to the wise philosopher known as afroman

i just googed that hes the guy who sung because i got high

i typed the question wrong, it is actualy "did the enlightenment philosophers influence democratic principles.

>What influence did the Enlightenment Thinkers have on the development of American democratic principles?
>yes

you're fucked

are you literate

just rephrase your introduction while adding more explicit references to your specific examples/points in order and stating your definitive point of view

i dont know what that means simple terms please

and have a coffee

i hope you get an F

all of this may seem funny to you since you're high but you really oughta take this college thing seriously

If I were you I’d pack in the towel before you waste any more time and money. Good luck user.

If you cannot decipher what that means, even while high, you should probably drop out.

yeah im just gona try and sleep it off and turn in what i allready have

>in Trumps America, we are forced to look back at the foundational ideas and figures which inspired the formation on this country. Just as Cicero railed against the rising Caesars, so must modern democrats rail against the rising caesarism of Trump. The ideals of Montesquieu and Locke must stand vanguard against the antagonistic Machiavellian impulses which fester in the heart of any power structure, and threaten to consume it when the spirit of the laws wavers in the minds of (wo)men. Though such wisdom may come from an unlikely source, we should herald Machiavelli's words; That in order for a republic to have a long life, it is often necessary to bring it back to it's beginnings.

Restate your thesis in a flowery expanded manner, and take it a step or two further. Think less about the words and more about the ideas you're trying to convey.

Obviously talk about John Locke and Rousseau.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++

AND HERE'S A PHD

say that while listening to this and try not to become inspired.
youtube.com/watch?v=S9pCUEIIDLE

>the question is What influence did the Enlightenment Thinkers have on the development of American democratic principles?
>yes
fucking lol

I was gonna Bing his name, but then I got high

ohhh oh oh ahhh

>OP puts this as his conclusion
>the professor reads his paper
>gets to the conclusion
>"Wtf? Where did all this shit come from? He never talked about any of this in the paper."
>gets an F for blatant plagiarism

this this this

So, how'd it go OP?

>

This

Just write some bs about how their philosophies still have an impact on the modern world

i can write a 500 word essay in like 1 hour

yes you fucking idiot anyone can

>What influence did the Enlightenment Thinkers have on the development of American democratic principles?
>(the answer is yes)

yes, but can you get an A+ on it? didn't think so

>muh natural rights

Pretty much all you need to know about early American democratic "principles." Paste this ad nauseum

uh bro that is easy question are you sure you should not be using a Grug meme instead

Why is everyone so stupid in 2018?

chemtrails and anti-depressents

OR is it the opposite

that fucking file name

B-but the new generation is really smart with computers! Things can only get better after all.

Go to bed, Steven

He's not wrong, dingus.

high mutational load, dysgenic breeding, iq shredding in suburban and rural areas, poor nutrition, low risk and low purifying selection for stupid behavior, more spics and niggers in places with internet access, the disappearance of the gatekeepers who would have beaten away all the lessers from access to speakerboxes and the general death of human culture. Read a letter from a random soldier in 1850 and then read a letter from a highschool senior in 2018 its horrifying. Just any piece of personal writing from before 1900 and compare to anything from post 1990 from a person is similar social stature. Its been proven that color acuity, visual acuity, morpholigical symmetry, skull size, grip strength, g and conscientiousness are all in decline and have been since around 1940 when mechanization took over the American (and thus global) economy(ies). This is biospiritual degeneration, happens in every great culture. It would normall sort itself out but thanks to AI, nukes, economies of scale and climate change there is no chance of ever recovering. The crest of human brilliance was from the Renaissance through the early 20th and that’s it. You’ll never see the output of the Enlightenment masters ever again. Things will just stagnate and decline, no light left to share with anyone. Sad!
lol