If you like Evola but dislike Fascism, then what is your political line in today's world?

If you like Evola but dislike Fascism, then what is your political line in today's world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SjGavtSciXc
menciusmoldbug.wordpress.com/
unqualifiedreservations.wordpress.com/2007/08/30/the-state-is-not-a-stable-eleemosynary-institution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dweeb

I'm a Marxist Leninist. I don't like evola he's literally feels>realz

why in lords name is it phrased as if this is a thing exclusive to traditionalism?
that's literally any political philosophy. you think people want to legalize gay marriage is just for wealth and goods?
or for that matter, have open borders? people want open borders exactly because have ideals and values about equality and all that.
i don't particularly agree with either sentiment, but both act from ideals and values, just different ones.

umm nothing besides my emotions exists dummy, read buddha

you dont exist, only i exist.

shush you spook

It is 'exclusive' to traditionalism as far as every other political movement failed in this regard. Traditionalism isn't some trendy movement, it's what humans KNEW for thousands of years. They knew civilization would fall if we strayed from tradition. Back then politics weren't simply larping about ideals and values. They were aware that only a certain set of values are compatible with civilization. We seemed to have forgotten.

>he's literally feels>realz
Explain

he's basically not an utilitarian anglo. they really have polluted intellectual discourse.

>Marxist Leninist

I actually hope you get raped.

The only good idea of Lenin was the crushing of the gigantic international investment banks.

>In the matter of reforming things, as distinct from deforming them, there is one plain and simple principle; a principle which will probably be called a paradox. There exists in such a case a certain institution or law; let us say, for the sake of simplicity, a fence or gate erected across a road. The more modern type of reformer goes gaily up to it and says, "I don't see the use of this; let us clear it away." To which the more intelligent type of reformer will do well to answer: "If you don't see the use of it, I certainly won't let you clear it away. Go away and think. Then, when you can come back and tell me that you do see the use of it, I may allow you to destroy it."
I am at this point just a reactionary critic. I point out how reforms and abandonment/abolishment of old wisdom have made things worse.
I offer no practical programme, because why should I? It's not like anyone is even interested in one, it's not like there are any circumstances under which it would be done.
The truly sensible thing would be to abstain entirely from commenting on politics, but I'm not magnanimous enough for that. So instead I develop arguments for the sake of making progressives look foolish.

Just a lame meme the Leninist faggot found on the internet

I think you did not understand Evola.

Most people who post about evola do not understand him or his teachings. Especially the marxists

Anarchist, of course ;)

>I'm a ML
Why would anyone care?

Just go and build a house of your own.

secretly, he wasn't really a marksist-lennonist, he was actually the opening poster looking to increase his reply count

Very interesting post, thank you.
>I point out how reforms and abandonment/abolishment of old wisdom have made things worse
Can you make examples of such reforms and abolishments? Not because I disagree with you, but just for the sake of deepening.
>The truly sensible thing would be to abstain entirely from commenting on politics, but I'm not magnanimous enough for that
Haha that's something Nick Land would (or, to be more correct, should) say.

That's another good answer. Can we perhaps say that Traditionalism is essentially anarchic, even if Anarchism is not necessarily interested in tradition?

If you like Pablo Neruda but dislike communism, then what is your political line in today's world?

being a girl

Which examples work best obviously depends on the context and the ideology of the person you're talking with. Peter Hitchens makes good use of this technique, (example: youtu.be/SjGavtSciXc ) his talking points tend to be comprehensive education, zero-fault divorce, Christendom, drugs, public but civil police presence, authority in general and a couple more.
For my Country the points are very different, but the point is the same.

Is Veeky Forums a board for dumb people?

the first post was OP trolling you dude

feels>realz

He's the complete opposite you brainlet. He's against degenerate western sentimentality.

Interesting. Such a shame in the end he's just a christian conservative. That's not exactly the same as being a traditionalist.

Oh, certainly. I am in my position far more voelkisch. However, he provides a good example for the formula of commenting on present issues as a reactionary.

Conservative Monarchist.

Anarchism is more plausible for today's world though

that would be ridding the tiger but not really trad

A formalist in the tradition of Moldbug

he doesn't seem very formal

I've never read Moldbug, can you explain to me his ideas?

The goal of formalism is to reduce violence by reducing uncertainty. You accomplish this by aligning formal and informal power within political society. This entails turning our current eleemosynary (corrupt) sovereign corporation (government) into a joint stock corporation ruled by rational self-interested actors who thus have every incentive to run the state efficiently. Excess corruption (informal power) is eliminated by doing away with the civil service, including NGOs, the press, justices, and the universities, separating information (education) from security (the government), and ideally returning to a standard of hard currency. You are in essence introducing honesty into governance. There's a lot more to this, including patchwork theory the memetic nature of Universalist ideology and its Jouvelian capacity to adapt to the ever-changing zeitgeist, along with a formalist reinterpretation of history, doing away with Whig historiography, and some economic musings on returning to a standard of hard currency. I would recommend going through this archive menciusmoldbug.wordpress.com/ for more. I'm still reading through it myself.

That's very confusing and doesn't have much to do with Evola, in my opinion

I respect Evola from a philosophical standpoint. His work is quite fascinating.
However I'm a Liberal.

I thought eleemosynary means "by what of charity"?

Didn't Evola himself think the fascists were too modern?

it is just Moldbug's cunty way of saying that the State isn't benelovent despite its pretensions of 'by the people for the people'
unqualifiedreservations.wordpress.com/2007/08/30/the-state-is-not-a-stable-eleemosynary-institution/

>I'm a Marxist Leninist. I don't like evola he's literally feels>realz

GUENON
U
E
N
O
N

Social conservatism and Nordic capitalism.

Lol, no.

A more right wing form of it, I can't really explain.

No such thing as social conservatism and capitalism. Capitalism erodes the former.

Evola didn't like capitalism (check pic related) and didn't have any preference for northerners above other societies.

>You have to agree with everything an author wrote to like him
???

I haven't read Evola, but does he say what economic system is better?

Uhm... user, I already stated I don't like Fascism, while Evola was close to it.
As regards your suggestion, I don't think a strengthened form of capitalism would be the ideal system to remain true to Evola's teachings.

Not really... that's the problem. He just thinks Fascism is the best political system to stay true to Tradition, but he also argues that it's not enough. Hence his self-definition of "superfascist".

Queer.

Nordic capitalism is also called Nordic social democracy but my model wouldn't be social a democracy since it's my own vision of it. Maybe I'll just come off as a tired Icelandic autist who's visiting from Veeky Forums but basically it would have strong welfare that would go to healthy people who fall ill, family would have to care for those who could not take care of themselves from beginning or have an illness that can't be healed, if not they would be euthanized since they'd be a weight onto the welfare system. Free health-care and cheap or free education. There would not be a huge gap in class but there would obviously be a lower, middle, upper-middle and upper class but it would hinder people to starve, be homeless driving some to criminal acts and those richer to become tycoons in far too much control.
The rest of the money collected would go to arts/culture and scientific or intellectual concentrated think tanks and institutions.
There would be mandatory military service too.

Libertarian Monarchist.

I like his personal philosophy, but his understanding of free markets is beyond retarded.

>If you like Fascists but dislike Fascism then what is your political line in today's world?
Oh my sweet summer child.

I recommend reading through the original blog with comments instead. Moldbug stopped responding to comments later on, but he would often address these points in later posts. The people in the comments were clearly erudite and help to provide a quick sanity check for what he's writing.

It's a shame to see how the neoreactionary "movement" has degenerated to what we find on socialmatter, but my personal theory is that the objective moldbug referenced in his last post had nothing to do with creating a community or movement. At least not in the popular sense.