>2018
>Not going back to writing by hand

Worked for Goethe

what did he go back from?

I do do that though. I write it on paper, then I type it on computer. Paper is easier to take notes on for the first time through writing. Then the computer is better for editing.

I unironically would if universities allowed it for papers

>Goethe
he also couldn't write without a rotting apple in his desk, it's a ymmv thing

My handwriting is awful

But almost no one can write by hand and remain legible. Fuck me, my students can barely spell let alone scrawl their nonsense by hand.

I don't day drink often, but when I do, it's when I'm marking exams.

My handwriting, corrections, smudges, and stricken words are all extremely unaesthetic. Also I for some reason am able to write longer and more intricate sentences with a word processors, whereas with hand I often end sentences too quickly and produce choppy and strained writing.

I do think that the medium by which one produces writing has an unconscious influence on the content itself. For example, Nietzsche felt that this retarded typing ball in pic related gave his prose a strength and "iron" quality that he would be unable to capture otherwise.

Nietzsche's typewriter

youre thinking of schiller

pretty sure it's goethe

oh no shit you're right. it's goethe found out about the apples.

>For example, Nietzsche felt that this retarded typing ball in pic related gave his prose a strength and "iron" quality that he would be unable to capture otherwise

Nicholas Carr pls go

I write in my journal by hand.

I've been caught!

I fucking hate writing by hand, it's so exhausting. After a page or two i start writing gibberish, not that my handwriting is good when i begin.

when i write by hand my thoughts move faster than my pen
when i type my hands move faster than my thoughts

iPad

Goethe dictated most of his stuff, at least later; Thomas Mann actually wrote all of his stuff by hand -goddamn, imagine writing the Joseph novel by hand, absolutely insane

>Lavren is actually 57 years old

How does she do it lads?

I have to write by hand because its the only way I can commit to my thoughts. I hate myself and my writing so much that the backspace key holds sway over me in a way I can't manage

I do write by hand.

Tell dumb stuff written in your exams

>Not carrying a red olivetti everywhere with you

So all the true ones have finally left this shithole.

>having money
>not writing scrolls from rolls of stolen toilet paper

I have a 22 lettera and is a pain to find replacement ink tapes

shiiiiiitt nigga...

i've got the carpal tunnel syndrome. my hand starts hurting within a few seconds of writing by hand.

t. hipster

whats the band on her shirt

Its a singer named Phoebe Bridgers not a death metal band

looks like a black metal band logo
appropriating a genre reeee not kvlt