5-6 page paper on sex/gender in ulysses due tomorrow

>5-6 page paper on sex/gender in ulysses due tomorrow
>have only written 3.5 pages

download cold turkey, block all webpages, change the password to your steam etc and email it to your friend, delete the sent mail.
Have no distractions and just gram through it like a motherfucker.
5-6 pages is nothing, I crammed 30 page seminar papers in two and a half days. If I can write 11-12 pages a day you can write the remaining 3

Just write about the sub-plot that comes up starting around the 100th page, where Joyce describes the little known Irish penchant for older-woman younger man sexual relations, particularly between qt Irish PhD advisers and their younger american grad students.......................

im an undergrad but my professor is a qt phd student with a sexy irish accent

You know what to do.

Just spend the last 3 pages describing her and how much you want to fuck her
you can only win

>tfw want to bone by qt3.14 irish adviser so bad even though she's 15 years older than me
I know exactly how you feel about that accent m8

>paper on sex/gender

sounds like youre really getting your moneys worth lol

If it is an american college, there are quite high penalties for grad students to have sex with their undergrads. She would get expelled immediately.
>tfw fat phd student
>made peace with my asexuality, born again virgin / incel
>haven't got laid since 2009, last time I kissed a girl was 2012
>no grill ever looks at me sexually
>TA orientation
>College official warns me about undergrads getting attracted to their TA's
>mfw

honestly how do these people get caught

Are these things as strictly enforced if it's an older woman/younger man? Feel like it's mainly men who get fucked on this end.

op would tweet about it 5 years later

They are, but men are more likely to be caught

Oh too many, the ones I heard, but not witnessed
-The typical, maybe he will not give me an F blackmail, reporting if the demands are not met
-Fucking in office-campus and getting caught
most most regularly
-Talking about your relationship and someone snitching out (TA's forgot that they are fucking 18-19 years olds)
I believe so. Not my grad school but in my undergrad one female TA was fired due to sexual stuff.

Doesn't Bloom go through a fucking sex change in Circe? I think it's somewhere after where he succs some prostitutes feet... im not sure.

but there's also the sesame seed cake exchange where Molly literally gives Bloom her seed like its some raw sperm

What about grad student adviser. Sorry for hijacking OP's thread btw, but he should be popping an addy and working right now not fucking around on Veeky Forums tbch

Walk up to her and say,
-Hey why don't you do a nice yank a good one and nicely yank a good one.

The best artists steal Op

student-professor relationships are also a big no no. In conferences etc things are more relaxed and stuff happens but from what I heard (grad student and a professor goes to a bar after conference, they drink, they fuck, grad student thinks she didnt gave consent because she was drunk) it is also quite risky.

Sometimes I feel my fatness is a blessing in this regard, If I was a chad.
>can't fuck undergrads
>can't fuck professors (mostly male and ugly females anyways)
>fellow grad students are either ugly or more than likely both ugly and married/engaged.

I'm fat, I'm invisible, I'm content.

why don't you lose weight then lad

thx user, guess I'll have to wait till I have something she thinks is conference worthy then

I will, after I pass my qualification exams.
just hit her AFTER the class ends, if she has no grade power over you, you will be fine. At least in my college fucking undergrads is okay, provided you don't TA for them.

Make sure to hit on her after the final grade submission though. I don't think you have much of a chance in a conference, thats mostly the old weasly professors fucking ugly 20 something grad students.

why are you writing about sex and gender in a classic? what class is this for?

ok for real though, if a girl does not want to have sex with you, and you get her to drink with the express purpose of having sex with her, then you two have sex with her while both are drunk but with her drunken consent, is that actually consent if that was your plan from the start while sober?

she's not my professor m8, she's my PhD adviser, I see her literally every day. Only think I have a chance since she's unmarried late 30's + neurotic af which goes very well with my personality type for some reason.

personally I think she just wanted to shift the guilt, she didn't made a rape accusation or anything,but she stated again and again that she was drunk.
I think she had a relationship and didn't want to label herself as a cheating whore/slut/whatever, hence the mindgames.
Ah forgive me, my brainfarted, thought you were OP and a phd student was your TA.
Then as a fellow collegue I advise you to stay away, I don't need to tell you how those 30+ unmarried types are quite unstable and neurotic.
After you get your phd and hopefully your job you can visit your school again and fuck her. That would be the safest option.
Do you even flirt with her?

>do you flirt with her
not openly since I'm too much of a pussy to risk my career. There's some weird shit between us though. She's winked at me before, she's extremely extroverted but gets nervous and high pitched around me, tried to get me to drink more at our last professional event.

fuck her now
do it for the culture

juice is not worth the squeeze, get your phd first
or hit on her but acknowledge the risk of getting expelled

whats your field If i may ask?

it is the squeeze that is worth the juice, I would rather fuck a hot phd milf than not get expelled

Paleology

>all these newfags

lost it NOW

I have a 6 page phil paper due tomorrow I havent started yet, also due tomorrow. I spend a lot of time thinking about what I will write and I usually jot shit down in phrases that that I add into an outline. Usually the last couple of pages are my own thinking while the majority is summary. Nothing too bad

Meant two papers

lol you have 1.5 pages to write - whats the big fucking deal