Will schizophrenia make me a better or worse writer?

Will schizophrenia make me a better or worse writer?

what kind of writing do you want to do?

also it wouldn't hurt to have someone close to you and understands your condition as a proofreader/editor

there are vital, artistic schizos and mental, degenerative schizos
get your writing in before you live to become the latter

depends, you'll most probably write random gibberish with no structure or coherence

I'm a schizo and my writing seems to be of around the same quality it was when I wasn't having symptoms.
This. I need to get my writing in before it's too late.

pick up visual arts instead
everybody wants to look at schizo drawings but nobody likes to hear them ramble, unless it's occult or something

>I'm a schizo and my writing seems to be of around the same quality it was when I wasn't having symptoms.

according to whom? do you even have the capacity to tell the difference?

I don't know. That's the scary part.

Are you a writer in the first place? Are you good? Being schizo will not magically give you the ability to write good prose

don't worry, most people can't tell if something they're making is good or not either

it's hard to look at your own work objectively, your view on it changes with time and nobody is as invested in ti and has been exposed to it as long as the creator
people develop different approaches to that, for example some try to not judge something as they are making it, to bypass the conscious brain somehow, but at some point I think you have to look at your own work like a stranger and grasp at every possible thing that might be wrong with it

Yeah, I feel very self-conscious about my work, and that's likely to only get worse as I learn more and improve my craft. Thanks user.

If perfectly done, I could see a unique work being created from your condition.

Maybe certain chapters inhibit one portion of your personality while another chapter another portion of your personality.

This is obviously dependent on the severity of your mental state.

Schizophrenia isn't multiple personality disorder, you don't have separate parts of your personality.

funny how anyone would want some sort of handicap to better themselves

ask the other guy

fuck off luna, go back to begging money from commies

what an imbecile

embarrassing

Literally last night I had a dream that some moe fuckin' anime girl got a parasite in her brain from pond water and caused a huge fucking apocalypse. I managed to somehow cure her, but I ended up being one of like, ten people on earth that wasn't fucking reduced to 13th century knowledge, so I'm standing in a decrepit supermarket, literally writing a sign for weekly "how to tell if something is edible" courses, and then I fucking realize nobody could read and then I went to the library to find books I could use to teach everyone to read except most of them had been destroyed and it was fucking exhausting. Nevermind the whole segment BEFORE I cured this bitch, which was fucking exhausting.

tl;dr: No.

I managed to forget the whole point of the fuckin' post: The parasite gave her "parasite induced schizophrenia" that was the in dream term.

These are the sort of dreams one temds to keep to himself for fear of disdainful looks from even the most indigent of madmen shuffling out their putrid lives in a gutter.

this, what a grand and intoxicating innocence

huh? why?

The fact that you do not understand intimates to me that I should hold my words for fear of disrupting that delicate Eden in your mind with my cynic's viper bite.

>Will schizophrenia make me a better writer?

hell no

I have literally no idea what you are talking about. It's your standard apocalypse dream, plus violent fascist dictatorship sprinkled on top. I mentioned it because the whole scenario was caused by a parasite causing schizophrenia.

I had to kill a dude.

Someone stole a baby.

This one lady went off somewhere and we thought she'd finally snapped and was going to kill her baby, but when we got there, she'd just broken into a museum exhibit and was just... blowing off steam by rearranging the polynesian exhibit.

Rugs were really symbolically important for some reason.

I had to explain to a lady why puff rice was edible, even if it was stale.

This just sounds like you'd rather be insane than not a writer. That's not good

schizophrenic tendencies are associated with higher creativity, though obviously if you're not functional nothing will come of it

Fie, back! Lest in diabolical glee, I submit to you the tainted fruit of knowledge. This rattle instinctive warning of venom withheld. No acceptance, no merit beheld, merely a coil, set to spring.