ITT: post your ideas for a YA novel with a plot twist that would trigger an everyday millenial

ITT: post your ideas for a YA novel with a plot twist that would trigger an everyday millenial

Well, last Russian Tzar is not executed in a basement, instead he is captured by bolsheviks and subjected to an open trial like Nuremberg.

So like, it's suddenly revealed that the characters are doing something against the prevailing beliefs I've projected onto Millennials, they're struggling against the ideals the strawman of millennials I've constructed in my head and not only that, it also confirms my beliefs as the correct ones and really shows them.

A boy who considers himself a girl is mocked and made fun of by everyone except one person. He transitions, realize the mistake he made and kills himself
Took me 2 seconds to think of it

Girl who into extreme sports decides that mountain biking and such don't do it for her anymore. To increase the tension, she begins engineering situations that put her in more extreme risk like walking home alone in a Chicago ghetto.

Kek

Aren't millennials like thirty now?

They still read YA

It sounds good but in the end it would end up being a 400 pages book wich only good part would be the end
Im still amazed how Don Quijote killed off every chivalry novel of his time.
That was truly great I dont know how he did it, none of us could write a parodyYA novel that is both canonically good and would effectively make fun of YA so hard that it would destroy it

Bildungsroman where the female protagonist is raised in a traditional Christian home, gets into feminism and liberal thought at university, becomes sexually promiscuous, gets impregnated by a guy when her birth control fails (because in her drunken stupor she forgot to take her pills for a couple days), can't get an abortion because she is scared of how her parents will react, becomes addicted to opiates as she tries to raise her son on her own, gets rehab'd by a former roommate, gets married, becomes a Baptist pastor and preaches against the evils of feminist thought.

The protagonist's nice Filipino grandma in the story was actually a slave

Wasn't this the premise of an Atlantic article?

You gotta be subtle. Character lives a peaceful life in some fantasy villiage. Pepep and Ma want him to inherit the farm but, he is a modern go getting type of guy who wants adventure. Gets picked on by some of the villiage kids because he's basically a faggot. Has a fat feminist childhood friend for whom he has oneitis.
Wizard man comes along to whisk him away. Go on various adventures. Slowly realise that Wizard man is basically an irresponsible nu-male and that magic is a crock of shit. Guy is forced to become a real man to make up for the wizards short commings. Becomes strong and fucks mad wenches.
Wizard man unleashes an evil power on the real by awakening some infernal beast. Only guy can save the village now.
Saves the village, realises that fat fuck is just a whore, marries the most firtile wench in the villiage, inherits the farm, has loads of children and lives a traditional lifestyle for the rest of his life.

A story about an angry young crossdresser that spends its life sitting behind a keyboard patrolling the web to point out peoples political incorrectness or marching on every protest with bright picket signs even though it knows next to nothing about the cause its marching for, it just seems trendy to do so.
Anyway, when World War 3 comes and fucks up humanity beyond recognition, Jesus is forced to intervene and make his Second Coming appearance earlier than scheduled. As he stands atop Mount Rushmore and reads the names of everybody to walk forth for Judgement, he calls upon our crossdresser and says aloud;
"Nah nigger, you done missed the whole point of shit, you confused, irritating, broke ass mess. TO HELL WITH YOU."
FIN.

>Protagonist named Jamal
>Turns out to be white at the end.

Film idea

A trial about an innocent nigger and sjw-lawyer trying to help him. In the last five minutes it seems that he wins and gets out but then some security guard comes steps in the court:
>I'm Sorry M'dam, but i think this will help to clear things up
> Hands out a CD to the judge and she puts it in the TV
>Film ends with a 4 minute long rape scene of the nigger

the part about the nu male magician is actually pretty good

That's literally just To Kill a Mockingbird's plot but the nigger is actually guilty and minus it being told from an adolescent's viewpoint.

Our next writing project should be about YouTube and how people like to use deaths of famous people to only validate themselves.

Dystopian YA novel where everyone is vegan and everyone loves animals. But poor people and black people are slaves used to harvest everyone's veggies. It's a world where cows and pigs are higher than black people in the social hierarchy.

You can't have it all kek someone get on this.

>It's a world where cows and pigs are higher than black people in the social hierarchy.

So, the real world?

Someone write this

Inspired by totally-not-John Green's latest hit, the protagonist decides to become a writer. Ignoring the recommendations of their English professor, they start writing the next great novel without having read any of the classics. Sprinkle some references to the canon being a meme in, making fun of a certain book in particular. The protagonist finishes the book, and smugly takes it to publishers, imagining how silly their detractors will feel now. The publishers promptly laugh the protagonist out of the room, calling their work boring and highly unoriginal. They point out that if that all they've done is write a worse version of the book the protagonist dismissed out of hand earlier. The protagonist is so ashamed they quit writing.

Did John Greem romanticize cancer