Get out of your room Virginia!

>get out of your room Virginia!
NO MOM!!!!!! GIVE ME MORE NEETBUX AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very funny post! -- but if you legitimately think that this is what she meant by A Room of One's Own you are a fucking retard.

look at her illustration of Shakespeare's sister and then you will understand

>Look at the fictional character she had to create because there's zero evidence of women having the capacity to create good fiction with the singular exception in all of history being Flannery O'Connor.

Praise Kek. Keep dropping redpills on these brainwashed cucks. We need more men to join MGTOW

>Teehee I made fun of my detractors by implying they hate women because they're unsuccessful with them.

Taking a page out of A Room of One's Own, I see.

>someone mentions a female writer
>REEEEEEEE WOMEN CAN'T WRITE

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>essay about how women were denied the same writing opportunities as men
>LOL NO WOMAN WRITERS TO CITE HAHA

are you fucking dense?

it call redpill, sweetheart

well spank my bum and buy me a fedora--you've convinced me!

If women really wanted to be writers they could have tried, even despite lacking the biological predilection for it, but ultimately women are idiots whose dumb idiot minds are totally dictated by social approval and gossip and material comfort. It wasn't until women were 100% assured that other women and men would tolerate their individual preferences that they bothered trying to pursue them. If they ever thought they might be cut off from daddy's money or Sarah would say something nasty about her to Katie, suddenly being a writer isn't really what they were interested in.

their simply inferior to us as white men

You know who Mary Shelley is right?

And many Asian men, I would like to add

A woman who was 100% assured that she wouldn't get cut off from daddy's money? A woman who was 100% assured that other women and men would tolerate her individual preferences?

Thanks for proving my point, retard. Are you a woman, by any chance?

fact is women are inherently inferior to you and me

hoooly shit. boy u need help

Worse than her husband. Not particularly good in general desu.

This. He actually wrote Frankenstein because she has a woman brain which can't produce proper literature. This has been proven by many scholars. It's just the feminazis who're trying to claim it through postmodernist perversion of truth

It seems you know much of lore and facts, my Aryan brother.

HH

Virginia Woolf shitposting is top-tier shitposting desu

Memoirs of Hadrian is one of the most beautiful and best book ever written.

Also, Emily Dickinson is probably the greatest american poet, and Wisława Szymborska one of the greatest poets of the XXth century.

Is this the reason she killed herself?