Is it true that he said that Hitler didn't kill enough Jews during the war?

Is it true that he said that Hitler didn't kill enough Jews during the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XqejqUK83A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahaha...
haha..
Hahahah

I don't know, but that sounds like classic Idi

I think zero was enough, don't you?

Ha ha ha

he probably bought a 'human skin lamp' and masturbated with it in front of a massive hitler portrait

dude was a bigger stormfronter than all of /pol/ combined

Idi Amin is hands-down my favorite dictator to read about; he's like if you combined a 19th-century minstrel show with the entire userbase of Stormfront and made them a person. The documentary about him that was made in the 70s was great.

Idi really is the absolute madman, he's like Robert Mugabe but more fun

>PFLP-EO hijacks a plane and takes a bunch of Israelis hostage
>Idi invites the hijackers to come land in Uganda and enjoy a safe haven
>unfortunately for Idi, he forgot that the Israelis are even bigger madmen than him
>they send 100 commandos, who free the hostages, kill 45 Ugandan soldiers, and then blow up half the Ugandan air force on the tarmac to cover their escape

Someone should make a comedy biopic about his reign.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XqejqUK83A

>those quads

user pls

but they killed netanyahu's brother

based as fuck

>Bibi's brother was literally the only Israeli soldier who got killed during the operation
lmao what a loser

I don't even like Netanyahu but comeon now
He died to free Civilians

That doesn't negate the fact that he was related to a war criminal who will never be tried

good goy

He died to oppress the black man

So are you.

>Israeli military
>loser

Simply not how it works.

For example, there's this story a guy who emigrated to the US told about fighting the Egyptians in '73:

>be Israeli military
>have basically no logistical support because it was a surprise war
>be isolated, fighting a bigger Egyptian force
>run out of ammunition
>no hope of resupply or reinforcement, basically going to get efukt during the battle the next day
>decide to throw a big-ass fucking party because who gives a fuck they're all gonna die anyways
>wake up the next morning to a report that the Egyptians are retreating in full panic mode and total disarray
>chase them down, they surrender
>haul them back to base, interrogate them
>ask why the fuck they were retreating
>they reveal that they took one look at the previous night's party and got scared shitless
>assumed men who were partying so joyously were sure of victory, and that they were probably about to be roflstomped
>so they retreated as soon as they got permission, surrendered so easily because they figured fighting would be futile

I've submitted myself to Hague's international court, but they won't take action against me

>there are people who fucking believe this bullshit

a modern-day version of that chink story with the king who opened the city gates and starting playing on his flute

That sounds like such a gigantic bullshit story.

Nevertheless, Israel's military is fucking crazy good.

How am I a war criminal? I've never been to war. My country may have committed war crimes, but I've never committed a war crime.

>>decide to throw a big-ass fucking party because who gives a fuck they're all gonna die anyways
Jews, everybody

that's a great step from murder suicide pacts

It seemed credible enough to me, considering that the Egyptian invasion in '67 ended with some idiot panicking and ordering a mass retreat back across the canal, resulting in Israelis capturing thousands of Egyptians while thousands more died in the Desert because they left all their shit behind.

Big on the blood dept I see?

More of Egypt and other Arab countries are crazy bad.

I'll take "Never again Masada" for $1,000 Alex.

>Was

Now only the air force is good. Literally Argentina Tier

I don't think i've ever laughed from the heart like that. what a man.