When you finally realize that morality...

>when you finally realize that morality, tradition and religion are the backbone of a civilization and the very reason every civilization collapsed in the past is because they forsook these for intellectual progress but in turn ushered in an age of decadence and that's exactly what's happening to the west right now and the one thing that could of stopped this decline was fascism but you decided to destroy it for another few decades of fun

t.
go back to blasting your rope to loli hentai

>Fascism
>Not degenerate
Kek at this bluepilled retard

You were going places until you started sucking Nazi cock.

You'd have been executed right next to the Jews, btw.

>All these non arguments from skeptic pseudo-intellectuals

tsk tsk

then why did the russian empire collapse pleb

I remember when I was 18

it's actually not having kids that makes civilizations collapse. idk why people dont see this as obvious

civilizations are made of people. no more kids, no more people, no more civilization

how much jordan peterson have you been reading

If a civilization is allowed to run is's natural course then it will eventually play out like this. Abnormalities don't disprove this anymore then a man getting hit by a car disproves humans live for an 70 odd years.

That is a critical part of the decline of morality and religion, a decline in the family nucleus and child rearing.

>one thing that could of stopped this decline was fascism
>thing that could of stopped
>could of

>could
>of

'When Debate is Lost, Slander Becomes Tool of the Loser' - Socrates

>tfw as the West collapses the Catholic Church will be there to pick up the pieces, just as it was the last time this happened

you've got it backwards my dude. the conservatives are constantly saying people who have kids who can't afford them are bad parents looking for handouts etc. so people being upright morally and not wanting to be burden put off child birth, if you want the birth rate to go up you need lots of teens getting knocked up

i mean sure i'd like to have a bunch of kids, but then conservatives will tell me it was immoral to have them, so i won't

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the lobster. -JPB

Fascism is exactly what got us here

Like the a new religion purge the degeneracy of Rome, a new religion will purge the degeneracy of modern Christendom and forge a new civilization.

The conservatives and liberals are both garbage, how can you think either of them are anything short of a joke?

Not at all, Fascism was a return to the time of heroes, legends, war, honor and morality. A religion in it's own right.

Ideologues deserve to die a slow, painful death.

t. skeptic who will never do anything in life and allow his enemies to crush him

You mean Abdullah will be there to pick up the pieces with his 10 children and 3 wives

No, it will be the same Church, oh ye of little faith.

Basically this, Christianity is falling, it's just whether a quasi-racial religion will come about or Islam will replace it.

well if u want to save christendom then u better start fuckin

Not necessarily. There are also conversions to consider.

and that new religion is Marism

>when you finally realize that morality, tradition and religion are the backbone of a civilization
Well done

>and the very reason every civilization collapsed in the past is because they forsook these for intellectual progress but in turn ushered in an age of decadence
Ouch and so close too. Take a break from Veeky Forums for awhile and read history books not written by journalists.

Well, I'm sold. What are the tenets of Marism?

b-but muh white race

>when you finally realize that morality, tradition and religion are the backbone of a civilization
damn, i wonder how high your IQ has to be to able to compute this? quite the revelation, OP.
>the one thing that could of stopped this decline was fascism
yes... the decline of the west could have been averted by its premature destruction and descent into barbarism. true.

You're half right. Conservatives do say that people who are welfare-dependent having children is irresponsible and they do suggest that it amounts to bad parenting.

The bigger issue is that something like 25% of women will remain childless for the entirety of their lives - many of these being the kind of people "conservatives" would very much endorse having children. If we had a social order in which (relatively) early permanent pairing and childbearing were incentivised and if it were not a disadvantage to rely on a single income, we would very likely be having at least 2.1 children per woman. The "social order" issue is a gigantic can of worms obviously.

A crucial part of honour, especially in the "heroes and legends" sense you are talking about, is how to act in victory. The salting of fields and inhumane treatment of civilians (treat the militants however the fuck you like i guess) are not honourable actions.

Except civilizations were destroyed because they got invaded by barbarians in the past. Today that equivalent would be the Muslims, and do you believe that those fuckers will actually do it? Also who are you to determine that this is not the natural order of society?

Milkies are the most virtuous thing a woman can provide, as it nursed baby Jesus or some gay shit like that

But user: fascism is not sustainable because there will always be dissidents in a society, and especially in one that is prosperous. If fascism were instated here now there would be mass insurrection.

>why can't people just realize the benefits of fascism and tradition like his holiness JB Peterson said, the world is so degenerate I wanna go back to the good old days

>and the one thing that could of stopped this decline was fascism

>typo
dude just stop

I feel like with a little bit more polishing we could turn this into a religion where we get laid all the time.

>The bigger issue is that something like 25% of women will remain childless for the entirety of their lives - many of these being the kind of people "conservatives" would very much endorse having children
I doubt that.
You vastly underestimate the amount of people who are dependent on welfare in a modern socdem.

While I'm not sure on the validity of OP's concerns, I do find myself wondering if there's any possibility of a secular society being able to come to a consensus system of values purely by rational persuasion and appeals to the more idealistic sides of our nature, or if scared superstitious gut instinct is the only way to do it to the degree religion can.

of course two-party brainwashed americans can look at the problems in their country's problems and think 'Wow fascism is the answer'

extremist politics is for ideologues and dictators. Learn to think for yourself.

Because of World War I, is the short answer. I don’t think lack of respect for tradition and religion is why the Russian Army ended up starving and being forced to fight the Germans using rocks.

rationalism is nothing new it's just that everybody forgot it doesn't work
people aren't motivated by numbers and graphs and logical breakdowns of things which is why everything has some rationale, depending on how reality is distorted for a person. reality is an approximation of some abstract, a simulation in our heads, and our genetics and unconscious mind and instincts and environment all influence our perception of it and the rational side of things is a very thin superficial dimension of thought whereas religion and myth and superstition and morality and generally non-rational things work to influence the things that influence our perceptions of reality on a much deeper level than a rational one

>a geographically shared Worldview forms social cohesion due to having a shared Worldview

Boy, who'd've thought?

So, basic reactionary thought 101?

Wow, OP, you have truly enlightened me