And... DROPPED!

And... DROPPED!

I thought he was based, Veeky Forums?

I always knew he was a suburban middle-brow but Christ this reads like the outrage of a 19 year old girl

Does this look like /k/ to you? Automatic guns are for daka, there’s literally no other reason why civilians should have AR-15s

You just got Saddled by the Sadler!

This, only the military, police, CIA and other honest organizations deserve guns.

That’s not what I said
I don’t think civilians HAVE a use for automatic guns, but we also don’t have a use for other random bullshit either like cats. We still have cats because they’re cute, and we still have auto fire because it’s fun. His opinion is fair, but it won’t do shit in the large scale

>any Hegelian after Kierkegaard
>based
BAKA

The purpose of the second amendment is explicitly to allow citizens to be competitively armed with military forces. To restrict legal arms to mere self defense weapons is to negate it's entire purpose

Automatic guns have been practically illegal since 1986.

Protect the 323000000 people from the roughly 300 homicides committed each year by rifle

The army has terrifying forces though, so either I should be able to buy predator missiles, they need to get to rid of predator missiles, or we accept the fact that the governments with their current militarily power is impossible to defeat unless you do gorilla warfare and terrorist shit

Why are Americans so paranoid and schizophrenic?

>unless you do gorilla warfare and terrorist shit

For which you need automatic weapons.
Obviously civilians will only be capable of assymetrical warfare but that still lends profoundly unsignificant capability over an entire populace

Yet I can still slam my fat stacks at jimmy’s Armory and buy an M60
Cold War

The more likely conclusions that a rebellion against the government is a civil war erupting, which no sane government likes

Europe was overtaken by two massive independent totalitarian regimes in only our Grandparents day. How fucking short sighted can you be

>live under the most tyrannical government in the world
>40% of the country is now non-white
>news media constantly instilling them with irrational fears
>average citizen is on a dozen prescription drugs
>literally no sense of nationhood, just a group of cutthroat individuals
>just recently lost faith in God
>they know everyone else on Earth hates them

Yeah shitty governments who hate freedom
America had a Civil War and freedom reigned supreme because of it

Sounds like any Western European country except their reaction is to huddle in their cucksheds and let it happen
>but at least I'm not American!!

>Cold War

Fair enough, though automatic guns would do nothing against an h-bomb or regular missile attacks. And in any case, isn't the second amendment supposed to give you the chance of defending yourself against your own government?

And you really believe that muh guns would have eliminated that kind of government, or that they would help you today if that were to happen? Not paranoid or schizophrenic at all.

yeah but the chilluns

The world is a real tsundere
> I hate you all but I will still buy products invented from your country and watch your movies and shows and eat your food. Also when things go to shit we go to you for help

Literally both of said movements arose from authoritarian states though. And were revolutionary (I.e. opposed the state).

Not really.

American entitlement.

>tsundere
It has more to do with NTR now that there's China.

Hitler and Musso had the support of the vast majority of the population, I don't see how this is relevant.

Like with anyone who works in academia, his opinions on things outside of his immediate area of expertise are worthless.

>And you really believe that muh guns would have eliminated that kind of government, or that they would help you today if that were to happen?

Why the hell wouldn't they?
The tiny rice farming Vietcong armed with mere hastily rushed in armaments managed to repel both the French, Chinese and United States military for decades.
You're a fool to underestimate the power of a self organizing populace given the right equipment

It was, and the Americans civil war showed it in process as it should be. Now however, the police have tanks, and toms Molotov is only going to piss them off

Imagine being so plebeian you unironically support western liberal democracy.

More like ur military is shit senpai lmao!!!!!!

>Fair enough, though automatic guns would do nothing against an h-bomb

lel what, is the government going to nuke New York? You're a fucking imbecile

>The tiny rice farming Vietcong armed with mere hastily rushed in armaments managed to repel both the French, Chinese and United States military for decades.
North Vietnamese had a standing army, backed by USSR and China. The narrative of "illiterate peasants with AKs" is ahistorical.

>on a board about literature
>unironically uses 'based' to mean 'best' yet is unaware that most every classical author from Shakespeare/Chaucer to Ovid and Virgil and even the biblical Epostles as well as Christ and Confucius used 'based' as an insult meaning 'lowly' and 'unworthy'

>North Vietnamese had a standing army, backed by USSR and China. The narrative of "illiterate peasants with AKs" is ahistorical.

Irrelevant to the fact they had zero ability to rely on heavy armaments

It would be simpler to point out it's a nigger word

user, that’s because when we killed like 10, they killed one. After a while we got tiered from the constant body flinging. It only works against an invasion not a civil situation

I'm sorry that you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

What if the a majority of the civilians with weapons support an undemocratic coup and accelerate it? Why do Americans always assume that authoritarian regimes are supported by a tiny group of people, when an authoritarian regime needs at least some popular support to come to power in the first place? Soldiers aren’t automatons. If generals are complicit with a coup, and normal soldiers are supportive of its goals, then at least some of the civilian population will feel the same way.

Go read the second amendment. It allows for the arming of citizens in a well trained militia not all citizens. We no longer form militias in the way they did at the time therefore the second amendment doesn't guarantee the right to own guns for citizens like most believe.

That's a foolish statement, in a civil situation it would far worse for the dominant force since any loss of ground means a direct loss of resources and lack of safe havens for production

>all the people in this thread

That's Jewish fake news. It states the purpose of owning guns not a prerequisite. And besides even if it was the case there are plenty of such militias in the US

True, but that’s only if they can lose it. The swat and riot squads are already violent enough, give them shoot to kill orders will result in massacres

Your redneck cousins are not a milita, user.

That's why the constitution was originally written for proud white men who love freedom, it wasn't planned for the resentful brown hordes but thankfully we have other means of restricting their use and access

And massacres will result in more revolt and their eventual defeat by the good armed patriots.

> except the main reason it’s happening again is because of a white guy, and the main argument for gun control is mass shooting committed by whites

>Well stocked libraries being necessary to the development of a sound mind, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed

Whose rights shouldn't be infringed then, the libraries' or the people's?

>implying the good armed patriots wouldn’t gleefully help the military establish control because 90% of them are military veterans who have a hard-on for the armed forces

Good armed patriots don’t have access to anti tank mines. Stoping the government as it is now would be suicide in a violent revolution. Only civil discussion and peaceful protests can ensure a semblance of reform and the public not being executed

History shows us the government is always on the peoples side. Good governments never turn into bad ones. Trust the state. Don't be paranoid and think a government might need to be resisted.

Yeah among the Jewish press. Niggers shoot far more people every year but fucked if you hear them mentioning that.
School shooters are those who simply love freedom so much they come to uncontrollable anger at seeing what our Godless country has become.

No but if you want to make or store anti-tank mines you need to be prepared to defend your arsenal, even if it's just a small shed a good rifle is the difference between a years work being confiscated and it being moved safely to another location

wrong
Oppressive states don't wage war on their civilian population. They don't nuke them or fire predator missiles. They have boots on the ground bashing down your door and patrolling streets.