Okay i suppose i'll try and do something more interesting here for you

okay i suppose i'll try and do something more interesting here for you.
have you seen picrelated? ... I thought it was a movie with a really literal merit,i never see movies talk about so much stuff at once and succeed at being all of that. i know it's incomprehensible blabbering, but i'm just taken aback by this masterpiece. it's the first time that i felt like it wasn't meant to be one thing, but really ''interpretable''. don't make me fuck off to /tv ... i introduced it with ''it has a literal merit [to it]''.

Naked is a good movie. There are definitely more layered films though.

Look. What's the point of even saying stuff like this? What are you trying to prove? Is this an educated way of saying
>LMAO ENTRY LEVEL PLEB
Such a gratuitous comment. Fuck you.
He didn't come here saying that is the greatest movie ever made.

Films don't have "literary merit," written works do. Saying that something other than a novel has "literary merit" is just a pretentious way of saying you think it's well made.
>don't make me fuck off to /tv ... i introduced it with ''it has a literal merit [to it]''

Yeah. Pretty disrespectful of both mediums too.

trip 7s have spoken

Have you ever even been on Veeky Forums?

dis

What? I can't find aspects of the site's culture retarded? Fake elitism and contrarianism are the worst fucking thing on here.

yeah i suppose i kind of expressed myself badly there. i just wanted to talk about it with not /tv people who marvel shit

Except film is still relatively new and has since its beginning tried to separate itself from other art forms. So movies who hold a narrative could still be called near to the ‘literary’ imo.

so what i meant was ... that i think movies are usually much more narrow, because of the limitations (the time, and perhaps also the time that a viewer is willing to invest into a movie) yet this movie somehow managed to feel really full of ideas on a 2 hour runtime, just like a novel a would.

and there are slower films and funnier films, what's your point?

gee i don't know, wanted to share

I think the movie was ok but a bit outdated by now.

it's okay, user, it's alright.

I think the point is that it’s theme is both old and new, which makes it special.

Amidoing this right, friends?

outdated by what?

cinematography-wise, you mean?

i think he meant outdated in style overall ... the movie was intentionally really over the top, took some time getting used to it, but in the end it fits its hectic allencompasing tone.
if the movie was made today it would be a very different movie ... i think i'd enjoy it more.

I’m gone smack u

I think being English helps with this film, I can see americans struggling with that Manc accent or whatever it is

>I can see americans struggling with that Manc accent

Morrisey I can understand for the most part
Liam Gallagher is just simian grunting

I'm not a native English speaker and I never struggled with accents ever. Seriously, nothing. From The Wire to Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels I never had a fucking problem.
Now. If I can understand both niggerish and cockney, why american struggle?
Why american viewers are so lazy? Comedies from England are so good because of the accent too, American don't know what they are losing.

Morrissey puts that voice on a bit but liam g is an exaggerated accent as well