Tfw I wasted 10 years of my life studying western philosophy

>tfw I wasted 10 years of my life studying western philosophy
>tfw I didn't realize that literally any idea from western philosophy was articulated and argued by hindu philosophers centuries before some western meme guy "came up" with it

Give me the Hindu Nietzsche then

>TFW when Hindus emigrated from the North Pole aka Hyperborea and if you go there you can find the original source of all knowledge.

Then say some Hindu philosophers so I can read their great works. Maybe a “start with the indians” chart

if they were such master race aryans then why did they all fuck brown chicks

Start with the greeks is just to warm up to vedic philosophy.

Vyasadeva, Adi Śankara, Nimbarka Acarya, Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati are some vaisnava philosophers

I dunno user, I have pale skin and blue eyes but there's a certain subcategory of hipster americanized indian chicks that drive me insane. Pic related is a friend of mine that I've known since middle school

This. Read the primary Hindu texts.

fascinating shit desu

Advaita Vedanta would be close

Brown girls are hot. I honestly feel like it would be fine to leave all the huwhite women to black men they seem happy together i will stick to my iberian, persian, arian, east african chicks thanks very much famalam.

>tfw you're wasting yourself reading about what is good when you are it

>Adi Śankara
>vaisnava
absolute heresy

Eastern philosophy is weird, like how they explain consciousness is very awkward in the sense that it inhabits everything and also isn’t real real or something

You definitely should have studied engineering.

Śankara was Śiva, the greatest vaiśnava of all.

who could be behind this post i wonder

Nagarjuna-bot, clearly

This 100%. Latinas are my favorite desu

White Girls
>Uncultured, spends most of their time on social media
>Addicted to their phones
>Holds values and a sense of humour dictated by the general populace
>Absolute whores. This is evidenced by the unusually promiscuous culture in Scandinavian countries, Iceland and many other countries in Europe. Also evidenced by Roman historical accounts of Gauul women being whores

Latina
>Raised in a distinct and interesting culture, likely grew up reading LatAm literature
>Values family and friends, is not addicted to her phone
>Is not pressured to conform and has her own individual personality
>Is or was raised catholic, views sex as an important and intimate experience

>Raised in a distinct and interesting culture, likely grew up reading LatAm literature
hehehehehehehe
>Values family and friends, is not addicted to her phone
hehehehehehHEHEHEH
>Is not pressured to conform and has her own individual personality
I'll give you that one, bitches here a bossy as fuck.
>Is or was raised catholic, views sex as an important and intimate experience
HAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHHHAHHHHHHHHA

Jesus christ dude, sometimes it's better to shut up when you know jackshit about a place.

You not 18 get off the board

What do you think she would do to my cock bros?

Paint it with her feet

If you think Hispanic chicks read Latin American literature willingly, aren't addicted to their phones, and view sex as an important and intimate experience, you're living in a fantasy. These things are absolutely not true, and I have a literal lifetime of experience with Hispanic women to back me up.

don't fall for the latina meme, they're obnoxious, loud and will look like pic related by 35. Avoid them at all costs.

Western philosophy is a reflection of the European ethnic/genetic spirit. The reason it seems similar to hindu philosophy is because Aryan peoples conquered/settled india 4000-5000 years ago and brought those ideals with them. But they mixed with the native mud people and became groups like the Brahmans then instituted the caste system to stop further mixing.

Cultural phenomena like philosophy are outgrowths of race, that's the lesson here. While European philosophy is generally uplifting and strives for the attainment of higher ideals, we can understand it more fully by contrasting it with manifestations like jewish "philosophy," which is reflective of the jewish spirit, and is thus talmudic to the core and based on tearing everything down and destroying it. This is how and why jewish ideologies or ideological systems like Marxism and postmodernism have arisen as jews have obtained more power in the West -- they are reflections of the sick and destructive nature of jews, strive for no higher meaning, and are only concerned with the atomization and destruction of beliefs and values.

Race is everything, and culture is a reflection of race.

no

Who's the hindu Quine?
The Wittgenstein?

don't forget these

Brown qts ARE master race of women

you need to get lit major latinas
they are cute, make for good convo and will never ever land a job.

get you an educated dumb ho, one that you'll be able to discuss hegel with but also knows her place in the household, to produce delicious meals and fuck you dry.

If race and culture are inseparable then modern Germans are a different race than the one the fought in WWII. Same goes for Sweden. Also the Christian culture must come from the European/Aryan element among Ancient Hebrews, but you can't say there wasn't a fundamental difference between Spartans, Athenians and Persians. Persians had no slaves, were loved by the Ancient Hebrews. Spartans had Helots, not really slaves but Medieval peasants, "tied to the land, they primarily worked in agriculture as a majority and economically supported the Spartan citizens". Athens was a slave meat-grinder, Ionians were of some mixed breed however so you could argue that their slavery and democracy are simply a result of that. Your theory leaves no space for the individual making a choice, otherwise culture would be more independent from genes after said genes reach a rational development of the brain. Right?

>responding to le-epic-/pol/-bait

>the indo aryans who lived in india before modern indians failed to preserve themselves and created the caste system too late.

If I'm actually interested in the Eastern Canon is it best to start with India since Buddhism started there and influenced East Asia so heavily?

Please tell me this is satire

hindus don't argue well unless you think appealing to the vedas or to guru-authority is convincing.
they're good at using rhetoric and just asserting shit as if its self-evident even if it's not and actually goes against all common sense and experience.
The fact that they can't ultimiately distinguish between God and the individual just shows how delusional they are.

really Socrates/Plato,a bit of Aristotle and Plotinus is all we need.
Some of our Christian saints are fine too, for their metaphors and mysticism.

Western man is more individualist so we more easily distinguish between God and the individual.

>fact that they can't ultimiately distinguish between God and the individual just shows how delusional they are.
>implying there is a distinction between god and the individual
You are self aware stardust. The Hindus worked that out millennia before the west

>meta-physics
>common sense and experience

>The fact that they can't ultimiately distinguish between God and the individual just shows how delusional they are.
>ad-hominems with no actually argument

so?
there's some value in the hindu cults but it's being vastly overhyped by OP. hinduism has the lowest degeneracy of thought and some of the highest and a ton of average crap.
the highest western thought is no better or worse than the great hindu stuff.

Hindus were indo-aryans anyway, the brainiacs 3000 years ago were probably white presenting.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA

hijueputa gringo tan tonto.

all women are whores.

>Hindus were indo-aryans anyway, the brainiacs 3000 years ago were probably white presenting.
>All Caucasians are Europeans

God doesn't suffer delusions nor does he need a process of spiritual purification to realize he is God and overcome his ego.
God doesn't argue with phantoms of his imagination online either. You do.
God creates worlds and people, you don't, you are created.
Stop trying indian self-hypnosis

That all hinges on whether this "God" exists.

Wittgenstein's mysticism in tractacus logico philosophicus is inspired by Schopenhauer, who was famously influenced by Indians ideas.

All that is only true is you are stuck on some mosaic conception of God. Other spiritual systems are available, and may be more accurate.

What's with vedic knoledge that brings out the fifth columnist in some westerners?

There's only one God, he exists and he isn't you. You don't exist from all eternity and you didn't create yourself, nor the world.

Abraham, Jesus and fucken Muhammad are closer to knowing God than Shankara ever was.
Hinduism is fine until it tries to convince the subject that he is God, then it goes full retard.

>being this stuck in the subject-object binary
the Hindu conception of God is far more elegant and intellectually satisfying than the boring old desert religions with their inherent master-slave dichotomy.

>i prefer imagining I'm God rather than properly orienting myself towards him
yes, I'm sure your ego loves getting infinitely inflated all while pretending to diminish.

>He isn't down with delicious brown

>hindu cults
>women just poisoned local water supply with their "wonder cures"

Fucking WEW lad...

>implying Hinduism is more egotistical than believing an all powerful all knowing god personally created me, loves me, is saving a place for me at his side in a palace of eternal bliss, and sent his son to die for me in agonising pain in order to relieve my personal sins

Schopenhauer did the same.

>2018
>Not being one with the universe
Disgusting

To the enthusiasts of vedic culture: don't let the juice swindle you. Vaiśnavas don't believe anyone is God but God himself(that's the meaning of bhagavan) Actually, that's one of the ten offenses: equating God to an ordinary being. Just because we are all brahman (aham brahmasmi), doesn't mean we're The Bhagavan. We're God in that we're part of his body, but we are not Godhead.

Did you know britain was the juice favorite bitch before america? There's a reason they occupied india and tried to (((christianize it)))

That feeling when I should have stopped reading all together after Dao De Jing.

>will look like pic related by 35.
That's not a bad thing at all.

The problem with hindu/buddhist philosophy is that all of their endeavor seems to serve a religious/soteriological purpose. Don't get me wrong there are myriad gems of insightful thought within this system but its never explored in itself. Shankara for example developed advaita so that one can liberate themselves in this lifetime. The Buddha went even further advising against 'scrupulous intellectualizing' and said that everything he taught, even intense meditative practices and the idea of non-self, is for his followers to achieve nirvana. And the schools of thought that possess philosophy in itself worth exploring is either in the minority or just dead.

Whereas within western world philosophy divorces itself from religion for the most part, even theology is more or less descriptive and didn't attempt to encapsulate itself upon every other type of philosophy just to argue for eternal salvation or something of that nature. Anything you can point to in western thought as having an eastern origin is sparse and put aside by its adherents. It just seems like eastern thought started out from the wrong trajectory in terms of what we're looking for when we say 'philosophy', and it has never corrected itself to this day.

>There's only one God, he exists and he isn't you
/pol/ is that way

when I did buddhist/hindu practices I felt disintegrated as a person, like morality was just supplemental and majority of my actions, conversations and interests were allegedly delusions or illusions; felt very gnostic, too much emphasis on the unseen aspect of the self, too much disregard for the seen aspect

going back to western philosophy I became integrated like a full human being = mind+soul+body

and self-idolatry is that way

You are not god you dumbass. He is a part of you, and everything else in this universe. Its supposed to mean we are all one.
The actual gods are different beings who reside elsewhere or whatever

This picturefag wrecked this thread wew. kek

It was sort of the same with me. I had a buddhist phase in my youth (this was way before sam harris et al) and was deeply interested in the idea of anatta and nagarjuna's madhyamaka philosophy. I practiced mindfulness and other techniques to break through the self for the good part of 9 months and abruptly ceased the whole venture. Although I did experience instances of losing my sense of self and noted how it had calmed my fiery temperament, being dispassioned felt really vapid and I just didn't see any point to it other than being therapeutic. The monks at my retreat straight up told me that meditation is just a step toward nirvana, which is the real goal. The problem is I didn't believe in rebirth, karma, nirvana and the like so it was all fruitless. When I started to indulge myself into western philosophy years later (starting with the greeks and up to Nietzsche) it had, as you said, "integrated" me with life.

this is a strictly atheist board btw

I mean I guess the Vedas are the starting point since it is the oldest canon but good luck finding a decent translation for free.

>Translation

I bet you also read the (((king james bible)))

I hear you. I took the brownpill in 2017, and have been on a steady diet of moroccan, turk, kurd and egyptian girls ever since.

fuck no, kjv is for LARPers

MLT is my preferred version

Oh, well ok. I hoped you'd reply with the septuagint

>Pluck your unibrow, Grimes!

Unity and Variety.
Now in regard to spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be unaware.
* You know how, when you were pagans, you were constantly attracted and led away to mute idols.a
Therefore, I tell you that nobody speaking by the spirit of God says, “Jesus be accursed.” And no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the holy Spirit.b

* There are different kinds of spiritual gifts but the same Spirit;c
there are different forms of service but the same Lord;
there are different workings but the same God who produces all of them in everyone.
To each individual the manifestation of the Spirit is given for some benefit.
To one is given through the Spirit the expression of wisdom; to another the expression of knowledge according to the same Spirit;d
to another faith by the same Spirit; to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit;
to another mighty deeds; to another prophecy; to another discernment of spirits; to another varieties of tongues; to another interpretation of tongues.e
But one and the same Spirit produces all of these, distributing them individually to each person as he wishes.f

One Body, Many Parts.*
As a body is one though it has many parts, and all the parts of the body, though many, are one body, so also Christ.g
For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slaves or free persons, and we were all given to drink of one Spirit.h

Now the body is not a single part, but many.
If a foot should say, “Because I am not a hand I do not belong to the body,” it does not for this reason belong any less to the body.
Or if an ear should say, “Because I am not an eye I do not belong to the body,” it does not for this reason belong any less to the body.
If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole body were hearing, where would the sense of smell be?
But as it is, God placed the parts, each one of them, in the body as he intended.
If they were all one part, where would the body be?
But as it is, there are many parts, yet one body.
The eye cannot say to the hand, “I do not need you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I do not need you.”
Indeed, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are all the more necessary,
and those parts of the body that we consider less honorable we surround with greater honor, and our less presentable parts are treated with greater propriety,
whereas our more presentable parts do not need this. But God has so constructed the body as to give greater honor to a part that is without it,
so that there may be no division in the body, but that the parts may have the same concern for one another.
If [one] part suffers, all the parts suffer with it; if one part is honored, all the parts share its joy.

How does it feel to know that Italians are the smartest European country on average?

I like the Eastern method of philosophy. It is very much like the method of the earliest Western philosophers. Presocratics, Pythagoreans, Platonists, Stoics, Epicureans, Cynics, and Skeptics, all the Ancient Schools, were influenced by the Indian Gymnosophists. That's my shit. It's very cosmopolitan in a way one would not expect of antiquity prior to studying. A sort of proto-scientific, post-religious, mystical/philosophical way-of-life.

"The characteristic of this mystical way [the Eastern] is that one loses the capacity to cry. An advanced pupil of yoga or Vedanta will for ever have dry eyes, whilst the masters of the Cabbala, according to the Zohar, cry much and often. Christian mysticism speaks also of the 'gift of tears' - as a precious gift of divine grace..."

Explains Evola.
We are one body...

You haven't understood it clearly

Eastern Med girls are the best

Whoah... !

OFFICIAL BROWN GIRL POWER RANKINGS

1. Japanese
2. Vietnamese
3. Westernized Brown Indian
4. Thai "girls"
5. Korean
6. White-ish Indian
7. Westernized North African
8. Filipino
9. Thai
10. Latina

>japanese, korean
>brown
??

>>Raised in a distinct and interesting culture, likely grew up reading LatAm literature
>>Values family and friends, is not addicted to her phone
>>Is not pressured to conform and has her own individual personality
>>Is or was raised catholic, views sex as an important and intimate experience
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dont ever come to argentina

Christfag delusione strikes again

>The reason it seems similar to hindu philosophy is because Aryan peoples conquered/settled india 4000-5000 years ago and brought those ideals with them. But they mixed with the native mud people and became groups like the Brahmans then instituted the caste system to stop further mixing.
Stop talking nonsense, dumb faggot.

Mate, you have obviously never had one of these bossy plastic surgery loving chicks as a girlfriend before.

All of that is true though. It's not even ambiguous anymore. Hindi is an Indo-European language and multiple genetic studies show that the highest castes of Indians have the most European admixture. Their religion is the closest relic we have of Indo-European paganism.

>We wuz hindus an' sheeeiiit

>Their religion is the closest relic we have of Indo-European paganism.
Where are you getting that from?

Sorry, pajeet, your most productive people are those with the highest European admixture. These are simply facts.

Despite cries to the contrary this is well-documented information you can easily read about from many sources going back about two centuries since it was realized by British colonialists that hindi sounded oddly similar to Greek. The hindu religion is an adaptation of the ancient Indo-European pagan religion that was brought to the Indian subcontinent by the Aryan peoples who settled there.

>wasted ten years of your life “studying” philosophy
Fixed that for you

I know Hindi is indo-european everyone knows that, I was asking about the religion, because all I know about the proto-IE religion is that it was supposed to have a tripartite warrior-priest-peasant system or something like that

>Their religion is the closest relic we have to Indo-European paganism
This ignorance is what happens when you don't start with the Greeks...

He’s right you know

>Dyeus Pitar, Ious Pitar, Jupiter
Reconstructed Indoeuropean religion is actually closer to Roman religion in many ways.

predecessor != exact same thing