A nice line of poetry

>drops that card
BTFO

>implying i wouldnt just exile the creature essentially countering the rancor

This other night, halff sleiping as I lay,
Me thocht my chamber in ane new aray
Was all adorned with many divers hew
Of all the nobill storyis, ald and new,
Since oure first father formed was of clay.

(Beginning of) A Dream by William Dunbar

They have a decent staff writer on their team, one William Shkespeare

I prefer the /pol/ edition

>No flavor text in any of them

Worthless.

>Needing to be poll in a thread about Veeky Forums stylings in a main stream game.

Do you know, I think I saw a place perfect for that post.

>main stream game

There's your problem. Stop sucking Goldberg's dick you soyboys

I'm sorry, you seem to be under the delusion that because you don't like something it isn't popular. You may hate modern rap, full of niggers slave owned by jews. That takes not one drop from their multi-billion dollar bucket. That is the main stream, and you are less than condensation along its banks.

I don't play magic the gathering. I've just always liked the lore bits at the bottom of the cards.

Let us take for granted that I live in a world completely controlled by jews. If they choose to kill me, that is their active choice and their sin. Otherwise, the hardships instigated are no more than any other thing, and I refuse to blame an abstract entity for my own problems. The jew does not keep me from my gym, my books, or my career.

What does the red pill mean, if it brings you not one iota of happiness, and does not beneficially edify you? It has brought you no philosophical knowledge, merely a position on race and an infusion of hate. Like venom. Call the venom a gift, but the bite will poison your mind and your life. Neurotoxin.

Excuse me, "...because you don't like something it isn't popular, or is necessarily a negative thing. Your reasoning for not liking it is that it comes from a corrupted system, which makes no comment on the product itself. You may hate modern rap...." *

Based as fuck. Good luck to you brother

/pol/ manchildren btfo.

WWI poetry is awesome. Nice find.

Want to read more Dunbar, are there any free online sources?

This one is original from Magic, like the OP

sunwheel
>"until end of you gain lifelink"
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

>all those mechanics in the wrong color

/pol/ sucks even at TCG I see

>go to that level of trouble
>fail to write the rules correctly
Man, /pol/ really can't do anything right

is there a more literary tcg?