A magnificent reputation as cutesy, succulent whores precedes Frenchwomen wherever they go...

>A magnificent reputation as cutesy, succulent whores precedes Frenchwomen wherever they go... That Judeo-Kanak of a Hollywood nabob, just out of his ghetto... quite naturally, he thinks that he's a king... think about it... I once knew one of these pashas, a splendid example of the type. He even died on the job... From the time of his debarkation up to the time of his departure he didn't cease enjoying himself... He personally tried out all of the aspiring starlets, as long as his dick and the night held out... It was impossible to imagine that man ever being satiated... The number of sweeties who presented themselves in order to secure nothing more than the indefinite prospect of a Hollywood contract... or even a little screen test somewhere around Paris... This brought them in by the dozens! Completely alluring! each one cuter than the last, there to suck the dick of Monsieur...and his hot piss and his syphilis... And these weren't dogs, I can assure you! nothing but tenderloins! ...all of them presented by their families, even virgins. Nothing but Aryan and bourgeois girls, none of them underdeveloped. None of them above the "age of consent"... Ambition!... And that Abyssinian was horrible and more! ugly, old and dirty, lumbering and stupid, a real piece of garbage, in his person and in his surroundings... a real vomiting forth from the ghetto. He never encountered any resistance... He took them all in... with great expectations, the Jewish mirage, a turn of the phrase! Ah! Don Juan! What a buUshitter! The mothers did everything in their power, to get their pretty young daughters embuggered even more! they being so well- endowed for the Arts...

When people are shocked of the Weinstein scandal...

>That Judeo-Kanak of a Hollywood nabob, just out of his ghetto... quite naturally, he thinks that he's a king... think about it... I once knew one of these pashas, a splendid example of the type.

I love when Celine gets so schizophrenic he forgets what race he's currently mad at

>jump out window onto pavement
>final words are "at last, i've truly become a body without organs"
wow, what a fucking hack

>Judeo-Mongolian
>Judeo-Tatar
>Judeo-Sino-Russian Communists
>Anglo-Judeo-Saxonry

He always did recommend people to become a rhizome

>cutesy, succulent whores

now he's just mold

i actuallly feel a catharsis from this where can i find more

no one is genuinely shocked, his proclivities had been known about for decades
what is seemingly unusual is that he was taken to task for it
but he was just a scapegoat
the meat grinder trundles on

Start with Journey to the End of the Night

weinstein was an easy target. he also preyed on beautiful, successful, 'role model' types of women. society wasn't ready to accept that their illusions had been shattered, that these Strong Women were really just callgirls for the industry that ate them up for profit. so we all collectively decided that Weinstein should be crucified. yet the president has probably done just as much if not more than him. we're completely impotent to stop this shit when it's being done by men with real power to women who have and project having zero.

I disagree, sexual politics are genuinely changing. People are having their entire careers taken down just for making innocent sexual advances towards subordinates (see Louis CK)

'can i take my dick out' is not what i would call an innocent sexual advance
it's a full sorti from a tactically superior position
but anyway, it's possible that you're right and we're witnessing a major, and deep, shift in the cultural current
but i find it much more likely that these are merely surface disturbances
weinstein and louis ck and bill cosby et al proved themselves expendable--maybe they always were, maybe a demonstration wasn't even necessary--so they were cast to the hounds
i don't intend this question as a challenge, but what are the indicators, to you, that the situation is genuinely changing?

women in the workplace and in positions of power in general is a big shift that does not look very good and makes me think more about what the greeks thought about this stuff particularly that satire about precisely this happening

>'can i take my dick out' is not what i would call an innocent sexual advance

Why the hell not? You see what I mean, there was a time when "two consenting adults" was all that anybodies business concerned. Thats not enough anymore

Plato was all for it.

Not even just men with real power. The only cases that people care about are ones where the identities of either the victim or the perpetrator are titillating. Or the crime is so grotesque that people watch it like a car crash. No one cares about a Wendy's branch manager forcing a single mom to suck him off for extra shifts.

It's naive to think there would have been no personal or professional consequences for these women if they refused their higher-ups advances.

>Plato was all for it.
And for annihilating social responsibilities of each sex to make up for it.
Including parenthood, in exchange of it all going to the State. I don't think it will be healthy to destroy the family unit.

That's because you're a pleb who isn't attuned with the form of the good.

>It's naive to think there would have been no personal or professional consequences for these women if they refused their higher-ups advances.

Of course, my point is just that things are subtly changing in profound ways from what used to be accepted

If the women would have suffered repercussions for deflecting or refusing romantic/sexual advances then the advances weren't innocent.

Based Celine. Despite his irrational style of ranting he gets the point across perfectly.

>The movie industry in general and Hollywood in particular has been openly known as a hive of Jewish degeneracy for a hundred fucking years
>Numerous films have even been made about this exact topic
>Everyone acts like they knew nothing when someone famous gets outed as a sex pest

So what else is new? As far as I'm concerned the whole place should be burned down and the film industry forcibly decentralized

>for a hundred fucking years
Hollywood as we know what created in the 30's
>the film industry decentralized
this is what being post-woke does to your brain

Yeah it’s been 100 years since the 30s retard

sounds like "celine" (lmao what a fag, sounds like that canadian singer) mad that he can't get his dick wet

Jews are sick desert semites who must be removed as they have been so many times before. They do not belong in the West.

I'll agree to remove all jews only if we remove all the /pol/tards as well.

>Done to
My sides. I know of a very simple means to evade unwanted sexual advances

Be unwilling to sell yourself for money aka don’t be a prostitute.

That’s redundant

Plato was not representative of the greeks

deal

Maybe Aristotle didn't want women ruling in the public sphere, but in private...

nothing has changed since then, nothing has been solved. and it's called progress.