How can i focus better when i read...

How can i focus better when i read? I can't even read 100 pages withouth having this raging need of googling something that caught my attention.

Sit two days doing nothing but stare at a candlelight. Then avoid everything on the internet except for the necessities (including Veeky Forums). Then stop masturbating, and you should be set.

Worked for me at least, read 200 pages easy the third day.

There's nothing wrong with googling things that catch your attention. After a certain point you'll know enough not to have to look it up.

write on a notepad the words that caught your eye and look them up later

>tfw read 30 pages a day and feel comfortable about it

fuck me, just read through Volpone and The Duchess of Malfi today... head hurts, but it was worth it

try looking for an audiobook and use your written copy as subtitles. I find that it helps to have one less thing to imagine

Get diagnosed with ADHD

Me too user. It's not a race. Also why do I read so much better at the beach or by the pool? Floridafag here

>Veeky Forums
>reading

user, I....

Maybe it has something to do with humans coming from the ocean, user. I don't know something to ponder about.

>Then stop masturbating
lol?

if anything excess testosterone makes you super nervous and prompt for action, not soyboy-stay-still "readin. fap is needed to calm shit every couple days, if you dont have this need, then ur top soy with infra levels of test.

Don't worry user. 100 pages is a fine amount to read in one sitting, or between googling breaks.

I wouldn't get very worked up about it, it is nice to have an active mind.

>B-but I like touching muh dick! Don’t tell me to stop!
Child.

I can only read 6-15 pages an hour despite reading 6-10 hours a day for the past year, I'm sure you're not this slow or unfocused

Unitask, practice task commitment, and meditate 20 minutes a day. Congratulations, you're now a real nigga that can concentrate for more than 5 minutes.

fpbp

Write down anything you want to research on a piece of paper, then continue reading.

This was comforting, thanks user.

I heard adderall makes your dick small

'tis true. but it grows back.

extremely woke brainlet take

>but it grows back.
???
So how much would I lose off my erection length after popping an adderall?

>if anything excess testosterone
not how it works

Make a list of things to look up later while reading.

stopping to google something just seems like critical readin to me

so what if what everyone says is rooted in the tech of the 20th century?

>stop masturbating
This is unironically the best advice.

Googling per 100 pages? What's the issue?

Even for long books, that's like 6 search frenzies

Do it, then return to the book, are you in a speed reading comp or something?

It increases your libido

How does this help?

I read chapter summaries and analysis after every chapter I read and google every word I can’t define even if I can get an idea of its meaning from context, is this a shit way to read?

I'm reading the loli book and I have to look something up at least 4 times per page so I probably do like 20 pages on a really good day.

Do you not understand what you’re reading or what? Seems pointless to read a chapter summery after you finished the chapter

this nigga think fish read

That’s how I first got into reading hard literature. I didn’t get shit now I get a lot

Haven't touched a book since the new year and feel great.

>tfw ADHD and have to reread paragraphs and sentences over and over because I keep trailing off, then seeing this faggot complain about not being able to read 100 pages without googling something

Jesus Christ this post.
>lol?
>soyboy
>soy
>muh test

Stop making excuses to jack off 3 times a day, you should be fapping 2 times a week tops.

What if I jack off 4 times a day every two weeks

kek