You might not like it but this is what the worst book of all time looks like

You might not like it but this is what the worst book of all time looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iWSSD8_sAF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/iWSSD8_sAF4

best show. But Wuthering Heights isn't that bad op, I didn't enjoy it too much content-wise but it was well written and stylistically on point. I could see why people like it.

using the wordsworth edition makes the argument convincing

It looks like you accidentally posted Wuthering Heights instead of Finnegans Wake, OP.

There are books written by teenagers with dads who own publishing companies. Let's not over exaggerate. I'm not saying i like that shit either.

GET
OUT

>he identified with Heathcliff

Does Veeky Forums really not like this? It was the book that got me into good lit at school desu

Word

One of the few books with a chronicler sort of narrator that interested me more than the events he writes about.

B R O N T E D

Heathcliffe is Veeky Forums personified.

this is not Gulliver's Travels

lmao you fucking wish basement dweller

> Wuthering Heights
> worst book of all time

> not some Andy Weir, John Green, 50 Shades of The Hate U Give Rupi Kaur shit

Nah, OP, unless if you can justify your opinion, you're a fucking idiot. Wuthering Heights was a great exploration of psychological manipulation and how everyone is dirt.

Nah, a lot of people on Veeky Forums do like it, but it's not for everyone I suppose. I'd rather people have read it and disliked it than just dismissed it because muh womemes.

> "Bunch of fuckin' pseuds"

Lmao this is Veeky Forums

>John Green
>bad
Looks like you've never read a John Green book before.

explain yourself if not bait

Poor example of bait but at least you tried

Nigga that is literally the best thing to come out of any of the Bronte sisters, are you high?

It’s a good book but let’s not get carried away. Jane Eyre is the bronte masterpiece

Shout out to Charlotte's Villette, awkwardly plotted and not quite as satisfying as Jane Eyre but it's a weird enjoyable Brontë novel set in the city. That sort of urban, Dalloway loneliness is there but awkwardly expressed.
Stay away from Shirley though, probably the worst of all Brontë novels.

I've never heard the word pseud spoken out loud before.

>1st half is pretty boring imho and is pretty tiring to get through.
>2nd half if pure Veeky Forums kino (for lack of a better word) and completely makes up for the first half when you look at it as a setup for the second, the payoff.

One of my absolute favourite books desu.

>What is Villette