The purpose of life is to return to God...

The purpose of life is to return to God. Whats funny to me is all the big brain philsophers that came to the wrong conclusion about it. Why do you respect people who claim to be intelligent but do not acknowledge the Truth?

I’ll bite. Why did we fall away from God in the first place?
Why didn’t we( or God) sit there complete in purpose for all eternity?

Because of entropy

redpill me on entropy. What does it really mean? From what I read on wikipedia, entropy is the state of the universe when all energy has been used, but how can energy be depleted if it can't be created or depleted?

>it's a litnigger says science shit he doesn't understand thread
Fucking love these

It's converted to heat, turboslut

I know all about entropy, kid

makes no fucking sense. In order for there to be heat there has to be energy

Wrong. You haven’t even read Hermès.

You're thinking of heat death, entropy is the amount of states a system can be in. Heat death basically means no more work can be done.

Demons rose up in rebellion and killed God and created the world with the corpse, mankind as well came into being because of the usurpers, but still in the higher realms above the angels, the origin of all things is, and we can only reach it through Sophia.

>God

>tips Fedora

heat is a form of energy

exactly, how can energy run out by being converted to heat if heat is just another form of energy?

But wasn't God eternal or some shit?

>convert heat to another form of energy
>work is done
>work gives off heat
>can't decrease entropy in a system without increasing it somewhere else

Spooks

Imagine living in a world where anyone using the word God dies instantly. Every time someone believes they know what God wants or is and wants to share it with others he just falls dead instantly as soon as he opens his mouth. Whether it's annoying neoprotestants going door to door or sandman (pbuh) worshippers or world leaders or secular know-it-alls or shitposters on a Nepalese fireworks show scribe network, they just instantly fall dead. Wouldn't that world be just the best? If there is a God, he was an asshole for not making the world that wa- *dies*

I believe we fell from God because of our ego. Lucifer fell for hubris, so it's a similar situation, but I think it's just a metaphor for the fact that our ego separates us from God and we need to destroy it to be with Him. However, that's not to say that our ego is useless, it's our tool for logic, and shouldn't be undermined. But an excessive use of it (which is the case of many philosophers that Veeky Forums praises) will cut one off from their intuition which allows them to connect with God and understand the Truth of life.

It's supposed to just be a journey I think, like a fairy tale. Think of it like we were just dropped in a wasteland and life is you wandering around until you find the path to God and the story ends. Or you can think of it like a video game and thats how you beat the game. I think it's most similar to GTA. You can go through life dicking around (not focusing on the millions and actual story) and that's totally normal. But theres no denying the actual missions and goal ahead of you.

This sounds like a perverted Gnostic interpretation. I prefer the one of Sophia birthing the demiurge Yaldabaoth and out of shame casting him to an isolated place where he created the physical plane.

Keep believing in logicians instead of people that have been writing the same Truth for centuries in multifarious ways.

That'd suck.

We got bored of being perfect and asked God for a new experience. We realize now it wasn't worth it

OP is right, biologically speaking bliss is highly correlated with religion and religious experience, you are designed to be religious whether by accident or not. All other attempts at happiness are vanity.

Hallucinogens are just the easy way to experience it. Thank God for them.