How's your magnum opus coming along?

How's your magnum opus coming along?

Pretty nicely. Made a few major breakthroughs plot-wise.

Want to tone down the rambling, but then the pace becomes breakneck, so maybe it isn't rambling.

Slow. Three and a half years in; probably about twelve to fifteen to go.

>plot
GTFO plot fag

this is how I know you haven't written anything of worth if you think you can dismiss an element of story completely

>top kik GTFO pacing fag xD

Is this shit? I've been staring at it for ~20 minutes trying to figure out if it's shit or not.

"Danyo woke Ari before sunrise. Together, they walked Puerto Nuevo's streets towards the fisherman’s market, through the predawn mist that hadn’t yet dissipated. There was a chill in the air, the obvious deadness of the nighttime, still stars in the sky; but still, underneath the spotted purple there was the promise of the coming yellows and reds: a shy light in the east, not yet ready to turn and show itself completely, but releasing into the air the hope of a grand entrance."

To answer your questions it's going generally okay, having a bit of writer's block atm tho - blaming it on depression

Plot is fine. Political, social, or any other "themes" masquerading as plot are horrible though.

"depression" is horseshit.
t. "depressed" coward
austism though is painfully real.

another autismo here. it's real and medically/genetically related, but 98% of the people who claim it don't have it. they're just talking about general despondency.

yeah, I phrased it that way in my post because I know I'm using it as a scapegoat. I probs do have it tho, my dad's been on medication for it for most of his life

Personally I don't like the fact that "still" was used twice so close to each other.
But those last 3 or 4 lines are very nice. Nothing about the first half jumps out at me as much as the latter half does.
Keep at it user. We're all gonna make it one day, brah

IT'S FINE, ALRIGHT? IT'S COMING ALONG JUST FINE, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

Cozy

Just started.

Currently ironing out characters and some ideas, brainstorming some story ideas etc. Then I need to do the outline, the first draft and start editing.

Set a date to start the outline this week. Fingers crossed.

But this is my first novel and it's important to me, but ideas for other stories just keep coming at me. I've been taking notes for later but man, this last one is fucking rad.

Ok, user. Would you like some tea ?

>the clause after the colon
COMFY

Are you aware of how ridiculous you sound?

I cringed at predawn mist, but otherwise I liked it. Better than I could do.

>magnum opus
how pretentious of you

Hey, actual dick here unlike past-repliers
It has good metaphorical nuggets that are horribly woven together, thus why it feels inadequate. For example: Predawn and night need a bridge earlier in the second clauses descriptions
Watch out for "still" or "yet," you can almost always cut them entirely. "Air," at the end is a cop-out, should be mist

How's the magnum condom coming along?

> when it's opus magum
I know how yours is going