You are taking a stroll in a park and make brief eye contact with this girl reading a book...

You are taking a stroll in a park and make brief eye contact with this girl reading a book. Making the most of this moment, you bust out your best quote to impress her.

What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6a97923d-12b9-47c8-9e15-f83998792a76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>'My mother was a fish' too

He who loves the more is the inferior and must suffer.

>"I got the nasty in my taxi. You need a lift? You can sit between the backseat and my dick" then laugh horrendously and run away

CUTE

>In order to form a moderate government, one must combine powers, regulate them, temper them, make them act; one must give one power a ballast, so to speak, to put it in a position to resist another; this is a masterpiece of legislation that chance rarely produces and prudence is rarely allowed to produce. By contrast, a despotic government leaps to view, so to speak; it is uniform throughout; as only passions are needed to establish it, and everyone is good enough for that.

>il n'y a pas de hors-texte

>READING IN PUBLIC IS PRETENTIOUS
and run away

Deux Vult

Start with the greeks faggot

>Hey, ain't no thing, but a chicken wing, mamacita.

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6a97923d-12b9-47c8-9e15-f83998792a76

>Once a bitch always a bitch, what I say
(the noise and the spleen)
-by Willie Faulk

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

Nothing. I have a gf and infidelity is immoral.

2d women are not real.

Wat

>When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs.

>approach the maiden, my sweaty socks plastered to my sandals
>she stares, somewhat rudely, at me, expecting me to say something
>"God is dead, sweetheart," I murmur seductively
>the fair lady is dumbfounded by this profundity, shaking ever so slightly in my gamma male presence
>notice she's reading The Fault in Our Stars
>I snort derisively, unable to contain my mirth
>"What are you, a fucking pleb? Start with the Greeks you pseudointellectual."
>turn 360° and powerwalk away, my leviathan tummy peeking out from my flame shirt
>whatever, she was a 6/10 would not bang

More like I bust my gut laughing. Wimmin can't into literature.

Why would you put so much effort into an illustration and then give it that horrible shark/snout face. The tip of her nose is above eye level; her nostrils would be gaping. I'm all up for stylisation but this is just unpleasant.

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? "

>I used to come to this park with my ex gf...god I miss her so much, you remind me a lil bit of her

Narukami no sukoshi toyomite
sashi kumori
Ame mo furanu ka
Kimi wo todomemu

>"Hey, Ore was o Manko ga daisuki nanda/ Ketsu wo taberu "

Don't be rude

Bitch how to work your eyes like that?

Manchester England England
Across the Atlantic Sea
And I'm a genius genius
I believe in God
And I believe that God
Believes in Claude
That's me that's me
Claude Hooper Bukowski
Finds that it's groovy
To hide in a movie
Pretends he's Fellini
And Antonioni
And also his countryman Roman Polanski
All rolled into one
One Claud Hooper Bukowski
Now that I've dropped out
Why is life dreary dreary
Answer my weary query
Timothy Leary dearie
Oh Manchester England England
Across the Atlantic Sea
And I'm a genius genius
I believe in God
And I believe that God
Believes in Claude
That's me (that's he)
That's me (that's he)
That's me (that's he)
That's me

i´ll say that she should start witht the greeks

I would never take a stroll around a park.

Some quote from twilight or 50 shades of gray, since chances are high she's reading one of those.

I'M GONNA NUT INSIDE UR PUSSY

GAS THE BIKES RACE CAR NOW

>implying i would make eye contact with another human being

“Hi. I’m a faggot.”

whatchu readin feer

O Juliet, O Juliet, where for art thou snatch? For mine heart desires to eat that thang like a Kenyan with a bag of Oxfam rations.

>YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SOMOA JOE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD KURT ANGLE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE KURT ANGLE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO SOMOA JOE YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SACRIFICE! SENIOR JOE?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!

Well this is basically a theoretically impossible scenario.
I never carry a condom either.

I know it's only a meme picture but
>Has never made eye contact in his life, is proud of it
What is so bad about making eye contact? It's fun. I usually look straight in the eyes of the person I'm talking to. Sometimes people talk more humbly when you look them in the eye.

show feet pls

>2d girls

plebeian.

It's an intimidating gesture, it's like you are sizing someone. I'm not sure whether autists avoid doing it because they feel intimidated, or they just don't do it because they can't pick it up as a social cue. My money is on the latter.
That being said, the anxious insecure permavirgins on Veeky Forums definitely avoid staring into the eyes.

You know what the worst part about this was? I read this in Jordan Peterson's voice.

GOAT

Hi beautiful was your dad a writer cause I wanna write your womb with my pencil

>Ulysses transcends the good/bad dichotomy

I hope I'm wearing my DFW hook-up tracksuit and bandana.

>Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk

is stallman Veeky Forums?

He is a filthy communist. So right up Veeky Forums's alley.

>I can be very attracted to a 1D woman who exists only as a sequence of words
Patrician as fuck

>girl

*anarchist

Communists are anarchists

Can anyone recommend a book that will end my cynicism and hatred? I want to feel optimism even if temporarily, Veeky Forums

Call me Ishmael.

>tfw no 1D gf

The bible

>The soil of a man's heart is stonier, Louis. A man grows what he can, and he tends it. 'Cause what you buy, is what you own.

That's actually kind of deep and beautiful in a way

Gay

>Sorry. I prefer blondes.

Mi'lady

hey look its an anime demon, am I in hell? are you here to torture me? did the nips finally set up the vision machine?