Veeky Forums user profile study

Lets talk number here. Please post short answers to the following questions:

1. How old are you?
2. Profession
3. Social class(L/M/H: working class, middle class, upper class)
4. Social status( Hard to define, but try to keep it short. This question basically want to check the hypothesis that because of the nature of Veeky Forums it is full of weirdos.)

We'll discuss result in separate thread if if you wish after the thread will go into archive.

1. 20
2. Student
3. MC
4. idk im a failed normie but im a black girl so maybe even lower than your average normie college student?

1. 23
2. none
3. none
4. none
hope it will be of use

neet (never worked a day in my life)
neet (underclass)
neet (never had a gf mother cooks me food and washes my clothes)

operations
lower middle (?)
low

>1. How old are you?
>18
>2. Profession
>Student
>3. Social class(L/M/H: working class, middle class, upper class)
>Working Class
>4. Social status( Hard to define, but try to keep it short. This question basically want to check the hypothesis that because of the nature of Veeky Forums it is full of weirdos.)
>3/4 a normie

Nice try NSA

Studying Economics at Uni.
MC.
Back at high school, I was commonly called an amalgamation of my last name and 'delicious.'

>18
>Uni student
>working class
>CHAD

1. 21
2. Student
3. MC(in my third world shithole at least)
4. Introvert (only go out when I need to), so it's not that great

grad student / sales
upper middle class
drug user

Are there any professors on Veeky Forums?

>1. How old are you?
>2. Profession
Security guard
Working, I think, class consciousness is very low here
>4. Social status( Hard to define, but try to keep it short. This question basically want to check the hypothesis that because of the nature of Veeky Forums it is full of weirdos.)
Have many friends, but I've never had a girlfriend. Own my own home and car.

Student, but hoping to be working as a lawyer next year
Upper end of middle
I come across as a complete normie. Any """weird""" hobbies I have are hidden from people.

1. 20
2. College Student
3. Upper Class
4. Not a normie but not a robot, middle point, my dad bought me a car so there´s that

>1. How old are you?

>2. Profession
ssssoftware engineer

working class

that quirky guy on the office who's easy going and stuff but sometimes drops a cryptic joke nobody gets except for the other guy who's also a programmer

Transexual prostitute (mtf)
Upper class
Retarded faggot

>but sometimes drops a cryptic joke nobody gets except for the other guy who's also a programmer

reddit

how are we defining upper class? like the type of family that "summers" somewhere, or the type of family that has a private jet?

NEET
NEET
NEET
Nice fishing thread btw

nice, you go there often?

>27
>3d artist
>Working class
>Antisocial weirdo

brainlet

I appreciate your effort Mr. Shlomo but you'll have to pay for information on me.

>21
>student, will be starting a job in the fall that pays $75k/yr
>professional services
>Outside of it desu, I don't fit the gradient because I deny it
For example, I read a shit ton and only have a few close friends, but my number is 20

>27
>Financial engineer
>middle-upper I guess
>no family, no close friends, depressed, waiting for the sweet relief of death

1. 23
2. Police officer
3. Middle class
4. Used to be a full-on /r9k/ virgin, reformed somewhat but still "the weird one" in most contexts

Electrical Engineering, working for military
Middle class
I’m asexual, so I don’t care about girls. Have a few good friends. Don’t enjoy social activity at all.

>all these autists replying unironically to this thread
i have no words

Doesn't make any difference to me.
And knowing that I'm not alone in the world at being such a fuck up is why I still come to Veeky Forums in the first place.

1. 31
2. Bank Clerk
3. Middle, I guess?
4. Lonely in a posh neighbourhood

1: 25
2: Student
3: Lower middle?
4: I have friends and a partner but most people would probably say that I'm throwing my life away.

Also, how is this Veeky Forums?

1. 20
2. Student
3. Middle Class
4. I never leave the house

Engineer
Middle-class Suburbanite
Functioning married adult that hates working.

Writer (the last thing I did paid work for)
Lumpenproletariat

Collections Analyst (fucking kill me I didn't study anything even close to relevant to this)
Middle class
I mean I've been browsing Veeky Forums for years and tend to be pretty reserved yet a little bit of an asshole (still center-left in politics, probably the most normie stance, right?) and I consume media that goes over half of my friends heads so that isolates me a little further. But hot hipster chicks think I'm cool and will sometimes fuck me so whatever I'm normie enough

1. 23
2. Online ESL Teacher (part-time)
3. Middle [upper middle]
4. Have always been respected academically and professionally, but I've never had more than one or two close friends and never any gf.

It always amuses me knowing people who are 5-10 years older than me shitpost on an anime board.

1. 17
2. HS student
3. middle class
4. Livin’ life in the countryside, but go to school in the city.

1. 29
2. Professor
3. Middle class
4. I teach medieval history at an obscure state college. Colleagues generally find me eccentric and unapproachable, but they still invite me to social events. I've never had a girlfriend.

Design Engineer
MC
Play lots of video games but am well liked and invited to social events by friends/coworkers. Have a gf that I live with and only she knows how many computer games I really play.

Unemployed
Lower, homeless
homeless, I beg for food and money. I get books from the library and shitpost from the computers. Every so often I'll shower at a truck stop or even get lucky enough to get a bottle of booze.

Going into cybersec
Upper (family’s net worth is ~15 mil)
Normie

1. 24
2. Bookseller/literature student
3. Lower Middle Class
4. Used to be an elitist jerk, edgy retard and felt superior from 15-18 because of Veeky Forums. Now I'm a full blown normie but my friends call me ''eccentric''

Why wait?

1. 19
2. Engineering student
3. Middle class (where I'm from)
4. Known for being eccentric but have a lot of friends. No GF yet though.

You'll see

1. 24
2. student / call center slave
3. Lower middle class I don't know
4. trying hard to be a normie, not a complete weirdo though

I always like these data mining threads

>1. How old are you?
>2. Profession
Student
>3. Social class
Family is middle class, basically support me at the moment, in a weird situation, I have no money essentially and go to a cheap community college
>4. Social status
Returned to society after a 10 year deep depression, have friends and a gf now, but this would have been impossible as recently as five years ago. Normie as fuck now but feel like an undercover weirdo.

>22
>studying pharmacology
>middle to low class
>I never leave the house, and I don’t have any social media. I still have some friends I frequent when I’m in college. Also my seriouseness prevents me of looking like a clown and my baby face prevents me of looking like a school shooter.

1. 26
2. student
3. middle class
4. literally an aspie, a happy one indeed.

actuarial analyst
middle class
handful of friends, none of which I like to spend time with

hahahahahahhahahahahhhahahaaahahahahahahh. ahha. haaaah. ahheh. heh.

Ignore all dataminers
Report all dataminers
Repost this in all datamining threads

>old
>profession
Supermarket overnight crew
>social class
Hmmm, middle class education and upbringing but working class occupation
>social status
Dissatisfied underachiever but there’s nothing I really want to do but read and write and I enjoy drinking and playing softball or vidya games with friends

1. 26
2. Paratransit dispatcher
3. Family is middle class but I've been living independently well below the poverty line for 5 years, so working I guess
4. Single, few core groups of friends, I'm well liked but usually decline invitations to do anything. Share a house with friends, own my own car, and spend money on very little outside of bare necessities

>31
>Mechanic
>L
>I am the only one who reads at work so that is weird; but I have a family and all. I don't have a car which is also frowned upon in burgerland.

Veeky Forums, as the board with the largest ego, will be least likely to tell you their failings as people and will not give you an accurate representation of Veeky Forums or even of Veeky Forums itself w.r.t. your last question or even your third question (yeah im (they might add lower-)middle class even though im college educated/a graduate student becuz im POOR right now (so definitely not part of the bourgeois my fellow kameraden) never mind that im only poor intentionally and could have pulled a six figure salary in my 20s if i valued that kind of thing but now because i dont that makes me middle class (t. every other "middle class" response in this thread))
that's not to say class is the only sticking point amongst Veeky Forumsertines, or even the primary one, just one of several